Angel Beats! Operation Wars Guide

Itā€™s actually not iCloudā€™s fault. Your data is tied to your mobage accountā€¦ which is tied to your browser. So when you start a game andpress the big red button, and your mobage account is logged in, itā€™ll restore your data. Hard thing is, mobage doesnā€™t really provide a logout feature :p.
I have two suggestions:

1. Clear the cookies in your browser and try again. I think that should logout your account, then pressing the red button will make a new account.
  2. Create a new mobage account in a different browser/device, then when starting, press the grey button below the red button, and login to your new account.
  3. If #1 doesnā€™t work and #2 is too hard, try opening this link and trying again: http://sp.mbga.jp/_logout_confirm

Awesome that you brought this up, I guess you did so because of all the new Circle Point cards.

I take several things in consideration when selecting cards for my deck.

1. Do I want this character to be on my Operation Team at all?
  2. What role can this character take and which do I want him/her to take, based on all the available cards I have for that character?
  3. How does this card scale, compared to others?
  4. Do I like this card?

To compare your way with mine, I focus on the stats type and the scaling, which are usually reflected by the cost. I say usually because of that terrible cost 9 SR Blue Ooyama card that has 9000 base HP and 1000 everything else.
The 20% bonus should be treated as a Bonus, not a hindrance, to the growth of your team. The only way to get that 20% on new cards is to use them over 100 times, and sticking to old Rs that temporarily seem stronger (unless they actually are in terms of scaling and max limit broken stat) will stagnate the POW of that character or the team. Also, try to make up the ā€œdeficitā€ of the 20% by leveling the new card a bunch so its stats without x1.2 are even with or higher than your old cardā€™s stats with x1.2.

Breaking down the 4 bullets which I compose my team according to:

1. First, all female team, no questions asked. I have 4 SRs, 1 premium gacha, 2 food gacha, 1 event, for Takamatsu. Never using him. Second, do I see future in the remaining characters based on what cards I have for her. This is where I usually look at the rarity of the cards and their costs, but this step is not absolute for me.

During DeadWorldFes, I pulled the cost 11 SSR Irie, and I redeemed all 5 cost 9 SR Irie, so she replaced Kanade temporarily.

2. Do I want balanced, or focus on 1 or 2 of the three stats for this character? A lot of this step is enhanced by my weapons, but I can get a gist of what I can do looking at flat stats.

My Irie has high flat RCV, and all of my other characters are currently HP ATT heavy, so, in order to balance out my whole team, I need her on the team to tackle high difficulty operations.

3. In order to do this step, I made myself excel charts of all the characters on my team that calculate each cardā€™s growth rate (note the rate is not affected by x1.2) and final stats with x1.2. I also need to make myself another series of charts that illustrates how each character would look with each of their cards maxed out.

Using Kanade as example (use this as ref)
The cost 8 SSR Red Kanade from pre-registration has lower growth rates and higher base stats than the cost 7 R Green Kanade, and it has lower everything than the cost 7 SR Red Kanade.
The cost 5 R Red Kanade (very high ATT, low everything else) scales terribly compared to SR Red Kanade.
The cost 9 new SSR Red Kanade scales better than the R Green Kanade.
I have a cost 9 SSR Green Kanade from Riverside and a cost 7 SR Yellow Kanade from gacha pull.
Hopefully this isnā€™t confusingā€¦
So, to make the ideal team and keeping all SR/SSRs, here was my course of action:

1. Feed cost 5 R Red Kanade into cost 7 SR Red Kanade
  2. Feed cost 7 R Green Kanade into cost 9 SSR Green Kanade
  3. Retire cost 8 SSR Red Kanade
  4. Add cost 9 SSR Red Kanade
    Making my Kanade, which replaced Yusa:

4. If I really like a card, I would do as much as I can to fit that card into my operation team.
Say if I actually pulled the SR Blue Irie from Moon Eater, I would fuse my second slot SR Green into my third slot and fit the new card in:

This is one of the reasons why I love ABOW. I get to do all these math things.

Man Iā€™m too lazy to do all those math things. I just assume that the highest-costing ones will end up with the highest stats in the long run (i.e. when they are all max levelā€™d but thatā€™s never gonna happen lol). And thankfully I donā€™t have any of those terribly scaled cards you mentioned xP

But yeah, Iā€™m at the point where I have usually only 4 SR/SSRs for any given character so itā€™s kind of a no-brainer to prefer those over the R cards that I have.

Wow I only managed to complete a set of 4 SR/SSRs for Yuiā€¦ I know what you mean by that terribad Ooyama card with screwed up stats, it was the first card I got from food gacha and I didnā€™t know to be happy or sad about it. I wouldnā€™t mind doing all the math but with my limitations itā€™s gonna take a while to get to that DX I just follow Pepeā€™s way of taking the high cost ones and neglecting the low cost ones :smiley:
How do you get so many cards to lvl 40-60+? Iā€™m having a tough time levelling the cards when they hit 45.

One thing I do is consider if feeding my old, leveled up Rs into new SRs is a good idea, same color same character, of course. This usually gives me a good head start on leveling.

There is a method I go by during events and a method for inter-event periods.
During events, since we get a ton of Beats, I go Live almost non-stop (it takes less than a minute to pick a location and tap go, so why not). I can get about 5000 of each type of tickets everyday, so that translates to 150 cards. Then I pick one or two cards I want to focus on, depends how much inventory space I have left. Right now I have very few left, so Iā€™m focusing on one Kanade card only. During leveling, save all cards that have the same color or character as the target card and all R cards, and feed everything else without bonus into it. After pulling 10 N cards, first thing to do is to limit break what I can. My goal is to limit break as many same color or character cards as I can for one big load of exp. So it goes like 8 or 9 times of 1K exp, then 1 time of around 8K exp. If Iā€™m lucky, I get a x1.5 bonus on the 8K load.

No event periods are my power leveling time and getting 20% stat bonus time. I do these by repeating beginner stages over and over. Iā€™ll link to the wikia section I wrote, so I donā€™t have to write stuff twice.

Wow, wish I noticed that wikia page earlier. Thanks :smiley:

Ahh, I have one question about Angel Beats!: Operation Wars, that Can I backup my save data from my device into my other account?

No, but you can connect one account to multiple devices :wink:

Wow, one account can connect to multiple devices but the problem is I started this game with quick start (big red button) so what should I do? I donā€™t know how to bring my AB:OW account into other device.

You should press the button below that big red one, and login with your mobage account :wink:

If you donā€™t have a mobage account, wellā€¦ You gotta open mbga.jp on your smartphone and figure out how to register from there. Your account should be logged in on your deviceā€™s default browser

And it will bring my quick startā€™s save data (that saved on my phone) into my new mbga account, right? (And so, you mean I just log in my account on log in screen?)

Preeetty much, yeah. Your data will be attached to the mbga account that you created

Iā€™m in your debt for your help, @Pepe. Thank you. :smile:

1 Like

Err it would seem that they have moved the some of the things around on the last page? I canā€™t find the button to input my SSR codes from the VN. If I follow the list above, in place of the code input is a Logout button I believe?

EDIT: Ok I found the Serial Code place I think? but its saying something I canā€™t 100% read cause small kanji hurts my eyes
ć‹ć‚“ćŸć‚“ä¼šå“”ć§ćÆć‚·ćƒŖć‚¢ćƒ«ć‚³ćƒ¼ćƒ‰ćÆå…„åŠ›ć§ćć¾ć›ć‚“
is what I believe it says
Donā€™t understand this part ć‹ć‚“ćŸć‚“ä¼šå“”
Is it calling me a basic member so I canā€™t put in codes?

Ohh yeah you will have to register our account with mobage before you can input serial codes >.< Open up mbga.jp on your deviceā€™s default browser and youā€™ll have to figure out the registration page from there XD

Iā€™m using bluestacks cause no smart phone XP but itā€™s not doable from a computer?

Well uhā€¦ Open your browser on bluestacks?

my bluestacks can get a tad bit on the laggy side so I was hoping I couldā€™ve used a regular computer browser like chrome or something to do it but if I canā€™t oh well guess bluestacks here I come lol

Yeah since you made an account using the big red button feature, it made a temporary mbga account on the browser of the device you started the game on

ok I got it done :smiley: I have the SSRā€™s now! Butā€¦ not entirely sure what they do as leader? I can only read the Status 1.2 part T-T