Angel Beats mini vr game

*** Google Doc For Project! ***

If anyone read my last post you’ll know I was dabbling with the idea of a vr VN. Well as many of you pointed out it would have been very difficult to even make a working interface.
So I decided why not just make a game?

So I present to you all a new project I will be starting today! AngelBeats! Shadow Apocalypse (Names a work in progress let me know what you think after reading this post)

This game is ment for vr but could be played on a cp I guess. You can create a character (there are tons hidden throughout the school and ones underground that didn’t hear the announcement) and choose a weapon preference.
The initial stage would ideally be the field being flat and easier to create.
Enemies would come in waves with different variants such as normal, leaping, or ones that “burrow” underground and try popping up behind you.

Well let me know what you think!

Well uhhhh… The idea seems very vague for now, so I can’t say any comments about it.

But good luck with that project and it’d be interesting for you to show your progress here, should you make it a reality.

Thanks will do however I’m still in the planning stages will try and get a basic blueprint of the project over this 3 day weekend. Will update this when I’m at a computer when I get a chance. It will be a Unity game if that matters to anyone

I am still not 100% sure on the idea of the game but if you decide to go along with this let me know, I am a 3D artist and have recently been working on a bunch of assets for an Angel Beats demo thing I made in unity.

Well the idea currently is a fps type game defending yourself against shadows its only an idea though I have another one with the same setting and probably would be easier to make. I’ll need a little more time though to finalize which one I’m going to do then creating a mockup for people to see.

Well as I said I enjoy making games and if you ever get a plan put together I would very happy to help out.

Thanks I’ll contact you if I get a prototype running.

I still really want a Rewrite FPS more than anything… XP

I haven’t read rewrite or know what its about XP

http://puu.sh/hY0jr/f537d055fe.gif

3 Likes

That looks insanelyvhard to do 0.0

1 Like

Didn’t get a lot done today dealing with a massive headache have an idea drawn out for people to look at since there were some that weren’t sure what i was going for. Going to rest now I set it up so anyone can comment so have at it!

edit: Placed link in Original Post.

I gave your pitch a good read, So your looking at a sort of survival arena game where you can last progressively longer each time buy purchasing upgrades and weapons? I like the idea actually can could be very fun as long as it is done right.

Thanks, might not limit it to vr though.

So, What is your status now? It’s Cancelled? I’m still waiting for your game.