Angel Beats First Reboot Project

I saw this the other day online and was surprised nobody had posted it already (unless they did and I didn’t do a thorough enough search…)
To quote them:

Our goal is simple, but complex.
Our intended goal is to do a revamped storyline of Angel Beats! from an alternative perspective of one of the other characters. While this is a vague idea, it does have some possibilities. You could include the pre-story before Otonashi gets there and give the back story about how Yuri became leader of the SSS. Also you can give a little insight as to what happened to Kanada ( Angel ) and how Yuri & Kanada became at odds. While this is still a evolving idea, I look forward to seeing other’s input on it. I believe having a solid objective will play a key role in making this a solid presentation.
This is pretty lengthy for a description so I’ll leave it at that. For more information please see the official website for this project above which will be updated whenever further information is handed out. I will attempt to keep you in the loop as much as possible!

http://angel-beats.us/

Personally I think it’s never gonna go anywhere, because they’d NEED the blessing of Key/visualarts to make it, and I highly doubt KEY and Maeda can be bothered to help us gaijin when they’re trying to finish up the Angel Beats VN…

I am very perplexed by this and will need to digest it before I properly respond to it is about all I can say at the moment.

Oh my god what.

I assume no-one posted it because only a fucking retard could take it seriously for more than half a goddamn second.

Like, what the fuck, does no-one actually understand how the industry works anymore? Kickstarter isn’t fucking magic, the people who already know what they’re doing are the ones that organize their projects.

You can’t just say “Oh we’re gonna make this project, and then when we’re successful we’ll just tell those guys they’re doing it.”

Just… urgh. What the hell is this.

stupid stupid stupid…

1 Like

This is basically what I wanted to say, but I wasn’t sure how that sort of response would be taken 'round here. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can check out the reddit comments… Lol

People like this make the Key fandom look horrible. And, I feel like majority of the fandom IS horrible. At least Kazamatsuri.org can set a higher standard for a Key community.

1 Like

Site offline.

Project scrubbed.

We appareciated your support.

Long live the SSS

RIP.
Are these the same guys who tried doing that “third view” thing a while back, or do they just sound very similar?

1 Like

Surely not. That looks like it actually has thought put into it.

They can spell Kanade at least~

“You could include the pre-story before Otonashi gets there and give the back story about how Yuri became leader of the SSS. Also you can give a little insight as to what happened to Kanada ( Angel ) and how Yuri & Kanada became at odds.”

These people obviously have never read Track Zero nor Heaven’s Door. Shameful, really.

Who is Kanada BTW :stuck_out_tongue:

“appareciated”

:V

“support”

“live”

1 Like

Kanada Tachibana

7 Likes

Ooooooh Kanadaaaaaaa

1 Like

This guy apparently only got into AB two weeks prior to deciding he was enough of an expert to decide he will flagship the reboot.

So I’d say he’s not the same guy.