Angel Beats! -1st Beat- Trial Edition Released Online

Do you know if the files have viruses or not?

The VNR files? Iā€™ve never heard of anyone ever having virus problems. Are you referring to the fact that your antivirus software is blocking it? I think several of us have had that happen and just making an exception for it allows it to work just fine.

TL;DR: No, Iā€™ve never heard of anyone having virus problems.

Okay, nvm I got them. How do I add them to the game? Iā€™ve been studying Japanese for three years but there is no way I can understand it totally yet.

Do you mean how do you use VNR with the game? First you start up VNR, the you start up the game using AlphaROM and then click on the magnifying glass icon on VNR, and click ā€œselect the window of a running gameā€

Does VNR create an ICON on my desktop?

I download the VNR but I get no icon and the video for the VNR isnā€™t much help :confused:

Okay, so I got it up and running which I like but when I go to Spring Board it says that Only for Japan thing again :confused:

At last. The time has come. Lets have fun (and shed new tears). Kudos to Jun Maeda et all for not giving up on Angel Beats, now weā€™ll know what happened to all the characters in the rushed anime.

Great, allocating bandwidth for download.

1 Like

I used the hook for the game and it crashed, anyone have any idea why

Everyone Donā€™t Forget to Setting your PC Country XD

its could be a Japan XD

I have tried dragging the alpharomdie onto the siglus engine, which has only seemed to create an error
(in japanese) that i cannot copy to translate.
any guidance is appreciated