AIR - Potato Appreciation Topic

No legitimate discussion necessary. It’s a Potato festival! Piko piko. Please tag major story spoilers with [spoiler].

4 Likes

piko piko

You can’t even speak Pikonese correctly, @Purple. I would know, I even recorded a podcast speaking it.

Potato da real MVP

Also he is super cute

Potato is da bes end of story. In my opinion Potato carried AIR from the very beginning without Potato where would we be? Piko Piko (Potato)pikori!

Potato for posterity!

3 Likes

(Minor AIR route spoiler) I found a Potato in the garden.

I’ll translate that to Pikonese: Piko piko piko… piko, piko-piko.

We need an AIR translation to Pikonese.

3 Likes

Lets get real. This dog drags Yukito to Kano’s body when she is having a breakdown. This man waits in a bush for three days without food or water, following Yukito’s orders to a T. Potato is a gag character and a funny dude, but he plays a large roll in making that atmosphere of the Kirishima clinic lively and homely. Kano’s route excels in how it is able to build up the feeling of home, that warm sensation, and Potato, just as Kano and Hijiri, plays a vital roll in this.

We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don’t agree with everything anyone does. That’s what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.

I love potato. I love Kano. I love AIR. And Potato is a valuable part of the greatest story ever written.

Stay golden,
-Bread

3 Likes

“Piko! Piko piko piko. Piko piko. Piko piko piko.”

TL = “Not everyone can be a truffle. Most of us are potatoes. And a potato is a very good thing to be.”