Who is your favorite girl in Little Busters! and why?

Komari!!
Though… to be honest, she was my Least favorite at first. But after I played the VN, she got me, for some reason.

Without the VN, maybe my favorite would go for Rin.

1 Like

Sasami has a vote. I am really happy about this. Sasami really needs more love. I really like her, but I just like Saya so much more. Sasami is tied at second with Kanata for the girls.

1 Like

Based on visual novel/anime/light novel made By Key, I like Haruka more cause i like her easygoing noisy attitude.After i play the visual novel,i like to paired Riki with Haruka because i don’t even know what make me like this pairing but i like it.Maybe i like it cause Just Riki can control her from doing something bad or wrong or maybe cause i found it more romantic than other route.I don’t know why i bother to type like i want to do a summary if i can just type like other people.Don’t judge me(Pewdiepie quote)

1 Like

The reason I created this poll was as a reference for my next video, being my top 10 shipped couples in anime. Not only is Little Busters! on the list, but there’s another entry from a Key anime.

1 Like

Best Oreimo ship. Best Kanon ship. Best Litbus ship.

Stop having good opinions!

Episode 15 of Litbus definitely stood out for me because of the scenes you showed. That random “thank you” scene they added in was so nice.

3 Likes

Is it weird that I like Rin because I like her BGM? It seems like every time it came on I just stopped reading for a little bit and listened, and I think my enjoyment of the song just bled over to her.

7 Likes

Sorry if I’m a bit late to the party, but I cast my vote for Mio. There’s something about kuuderes that really interests me, and Mio’s struggle in her route is both relatable and thought-provoking.

Mio is great, but I have to give my vote to Komari. Her “DaiJOUbu’s” and cuteness just makes me feel all happy~
Yuiko is lovely, as well; she’s almost tied with Komari for me. She is very attractive, yes, but also quite charming with her personality.

2 Likes

riki is a boy

Okay, here I go!
I am quite suprised and dissapointed not many people like Kud or Haruka because they’re my favourite characters (okay, I tell a lie, kud is the best) and I cried through their routes because of the sadness and emotion they hide (Kud hides the fact that she knows she will never be able to become an astronaut and Haruka hides she ‘is’ the daughter of a killer). Besides, they are both brave and ever so cheerful…in fact, whenever they’re on screen they make me smile :smiley: . Kud is actually my all time favourite even though at the start I hated her innocence and the way she was always treat like a princess by Yuiko- but I now find that cute! But anyway, I believe Kud has one of the most moving routes and is one of the most cheerful characters who always has me smiling! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haruka is the best. Best story, character, and ost.

As much as I love Kud, I have to say that my favorite is Rin. I started reading Little Busters at a time where I didn’t really interact much with others and when I did, I was super awkward. I grew up and eventually was able to get better at socializing and connecting with other people, so as I continued reading Little Busters, I really related to Rin and her growth throughout the story.

I haven’t had much contact with the EX girls or the other two Kudwaf girls, so my vote only includes the girls from original LB!.

My vote goes for Nishizono Mio. Her calm and shy personality was very appealing for me. Also, her reading hobby is also my hobby. And she is the one who has most chemistry with Riki, imo.

What the…? You are saying I’m wasting my time in school. School isn’t made to expand your damn social life! It’s meant to give you education. Mio is there to study, as any responsible person is.

This is even worse. There is no rule forbidding people to do “non-social” activities in a social environment. They are free to choose to do what they want, except things that people don’t want to see, like sex.

She is using her time much better, reading things that will teach her something, instead of listening to stupid conversations of stupid teenagers (LB! not included here)

It’s MUCH more easier to find good stories in books than in VNs, actually and unfortunately. This could be different, but unfortunately, VN market has a curse called ‘hentai’ that can be an obstacle to their progress.

1 Like

Do I really need to write an answer for this when my title here is “Komari’s Wife?” Probably not, but I’m going to anyways.

Komari was the first one of the Little Busters to catch my attention, and she did the best job of keeping it. Optimistic and carefree characters that may not have a lot of brains but have a lot of personality and kindness to make up for it are my weak spot, I guess. But it was when I read her route and realized that she had more to her that I realized just how much I liked her. It had a message in it that, to this day, still resonates with me: even if something bad happens, you can’t ignore it. You’ll never really move on unless you face and accept it." considering some personal issues that had been going on around that time for me, I REALLY needed to hear that. I kind of learned the lesson along with Komari, and grew a sort of emotional attatchment to her because of that.

…And on a less serious note, she’s just really cute appearance-wise, you know? She meets pretty much every “moe” requirement I have. Short hair, ribbons, sweater, innocent eyes… I could go on for a lot longer, but yeah, for a lot of reasons, Komari is my favorite Little Busters girl.

11 Likes

Well clearly the schools I know are the exceptions. There are two reasons to go to school. The first is for the social interaction, and the second is for the character (number or letter depending on where you are in the world) you get after it’s all over. The actual education part is, in my opinion, a fallacy, outside of minor sections of the sciences during the latter years.

There is no rule, but myself and many others will look down on you for it, and I think less of Mio because of it. She’s dull.

They are both forms of entertainment, and I don’t believe one is more fruitful than the other. I prefer the latter.

I’d argue that since the market of printed books is much larger than the VN market, that such a judgement cannot be made.
Personally, as I said before, the book format is enough to ruin a story for me anyway.

The first reason is wrong. Schools aren’t created for social interactions, if you want this, go to a party or a club. I’m sure no one had in mind social interaction as a reason to go to school when creating school.

To prove your argument wrong, there are schools that have classes with just one person and a teacher. Not all of the classes are like this, but there is this option.

And the second reason is right, yes. By education I mean learning things that will help you to get a job or to enter a university. Here, you have to pass a national test, using all the knowledge of school, to enter a public university (private universities suck here).

As if I care about your opinion and others’ on me. Mio shouldn’t also care for other people’s opinions. She should just be herself.

The market of VNs is smaller because of the vicious cycle the H-scenes created. And don’t judge Mio because she likes something you don’t.

I don’t really like gaming, but I don’t judge Akane from Rewrite because of that.

1 Like

STOPPING THIS NOW. STAY ON TOPIC OR DIE.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Guys, please stay on topic. We don’t need to hear you two argue about the school system here, this is a topic about your favorite Little Busters! girl. I don’t care that this conversation is a vague tie-in, it’s gotta stop.

1 Like

Holy crap, this really exploded all of a sudden. But yes, please keep this on topic.
@Bizkitdoh I love that scene as much as anyone else, but I think that’d be going a little far. Also, what happened to the “poll” part of the poll?

It broke ^^;