Which Key Universe Would You Like to be in?

There are many different universes in the Key-verse. Would you like to have powers like in Rewrite or would you simply like to just hang out with Tomoya at school? Which of these universes would you like to be in?

1 Like

ah, little busters for sure! one of the main things that i love about little busters so much is definitely the friendship that is cemented into the setting + story. i really feel like their group would be happy letting anyone join! for that reason, i’d love to live in the LB universe!! second would probably be air…misuzu is just too cute! i wanna be her friend, haha.

2 Likes

Kanon probably. There is something really solemn about the atmosphere. I also like the cold so…

2 Likes

Clannad?

It beatiful world even it cruel sometime, but my life need some relax which Clannad make me comfortable with.

Actually I would go for Rewrite, but feel like it will look weird for me of all thing lol.

1 Like

That’s actually difficult. I think Rewrite sounds solid only if I can have either superpowers or use familiars/monsters. Sounds like it’d be fun.
Otherwise probably Clannad. It’s similar to Little Busters I think, but it has the added bonus of (Clannad) Light Orbs .

1 Like