Topic Proposals

On that note I’d actually find a Top 10 non-Key Visual Novels topic to be interesting as well.

1 Like

Yeah! Right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anime movies can be included in the current topic. Like Pepe said though, I question how many avid manga readers we have here that would be interested in contributing to a topic like that.

VNs though, definitely.

Is anyone here interested in traditional games like MtG, DnD, Cards Against Humanity, etc.? If there is interest in any particular game, we could make a topic on that or a general traditional game thread for discussion and recommendations.

2 Likes

Well I made a topic for Weiss Schwarz but not many people here play that. I figure you can go ahead and make a topic about it, and gauge interest from there :smiley:

I’ve recently tried out of few sessions of custom-world DnD so I wouldn’t mind learning more about it!

1 Like

Kaza DnD actually sounds like a blast, if we could actually get it scheduled/find a willing GM.

2 Likes

I know nothing of DnD, but with the Kaza group I might just be willing to give it a go.

1 Like

What about a topic where one can post Key-related memes? Not sure if it’d get much replies or not.

7 Likes

Man I feel bad for ignoring this suggestion til now ^^; anyways I thik the idea is great, since it definitely helps support each other in the community, not just through key works

However… It opens up a can of worms. I can imagine some selfish people might choose to come here, blatantly share their art, then never participate ever again.

That being said, I think this would be a great topic for The Guild! Something like Kazamatsuri artist cooornaaaaaaaaa-

But… I am the provider of Key based dank memes.

This topic was made for me

Adjust the good old reddit rule to fit with the forum. On reddit, people need a ~9:1 ratio of contribution to promoted content. So only 1 in 10 posts can be your own work, and you have to contribute somewhat meaningfully to other people’s posts or discussions to earn the right to promote yourself further.

1 Like

That’s kind of a bit of a bother to have to moderate, though ^^; Frankly I don’t even know how they manage doing that in reddit.

Well, it’s a loosely moderated thing. You tend to notice people when they only ever post their own content. It’s just good to have something in place to warn them on.

2 Likes

Thought if there were any Granblue Fantasy players on here we could make a discussion topic and maybe even a Kaza guild or something. Just thought I would check here first.

I’m playing it OuO

1 Like

Aphorism thread?

4 Likes

I approve

Interesting facts about Kazamatsuri forum

Kaza is, sadly, being closed down and I wanted to create a topic that references all the Key Discord servers I’m aware of (and more if other people know more of them).

I’d encourage people to participate as much as they can to the forum while they can do it. My goal is not to kill this place faster, it’s to give new homes to the Key fans when they will need them.

I know that posting this just after the news can be seen as a bad thing, like I’m trying to take advantage of the situation or something but that’s not the case at all.
If I ask that now it’s because I don’t want to see someone doing the same thing while advertising only the Key general server for example or to see someone creating a new server as an alternative to Kaza when there are a lot of them that are already plenty active.

If you think it can affect negatively the community to do it now, I can maybe wait to post it 2 or 3 weeks before the closing of Kaza but I think it would be a good thing to give alternatives to the community at some point.

1 Like

Just gonna be a bit ahead of you on this for now, but we do plan to release a list for alternative communities for Kazamatsuri before we close down. You can see an example of what was done for Rokkenjima: https://forum.rokkenjima.org/t/rokkenjima-affiliates/2238. There are already some talks and suggestions happening, but we’ll be sure to post fitting alternatives for Key-related info & discussion.

But for the meantime, I do suggest to make the most of the forum! Put down all the thoughts you’ve had, because we’ll be archiving the whole thing for future reference, and everyone to see :umu:

4 Likes