Topic Proposals

Not only is it okay, it is highly encouraged! For the sake of spoilers, you might want to make the topic name a bit more vague (like not putting in their last names or something). Also… well, not sure about (Mio route) Midori, since it seems like the same case as Yusa/Misa, and we put them in the same topic, so she might be an exception

Having it made on mother’s day would be pretty cool! It’ll definitely get more people to post in the topic once the day comes along :slight_smile: But hey, if you want to discuss it now, there’s no problem in making it now either

1 Like

@Totoro_Futaki

The others are fine, but I question the need for these Charlotte character topics… Even creating topics for the brotherhood members was a bit of a push. But these are barely characters; they’re just stand-ins that have two scenes tops and nothing to discuss about them… Why did you feel the need to make so many topics for characters that, not only does nobody care about, but have virtually nothing to discuss?

5 Likes

As for Charlotte characters, my reasoning for Kazuki from Charlotte being discussed is because Kazuki was the only person introduced in the series to have been dissected, resulting in what happens to ability users. I think the “what if” scenario for people is a important thing to show

But of course, if you feel like those other middle school children topics should be changed, then I can just edit them and change them to a Rewrite character topics, since there’s others from Rewrite.

I’m still sceptical that there’s any discussion that needs to occur in Kazuki’s topic that can’t just occur in Nao’s topic instead. There’s nothing wrong with making new topics, but please consider whether a topics existence is necessary first. Is there lots of potential for discussion exclusive to that topic? If not, reconsider.

3 Likes

Let’s put a little condition on these character topics: If you have substantial discussion that you want to bring up about the character specifically, then sure, you can go ahead and make a topic. But if not, then you shouldn’t bother, because it’s likely that other people won’t have anything to contribute to the discussion either.

All of the topics you have made so far was just you introducing the topic, but providing absolutely none of your own thoughts to contribute to the discussion. If anything, it at least kickstarts the discussion in a good direction.

P.S. So if you want to justify the existence of the topics you have already made, you should go and post discussion-worthy ideas in them

6 Likes

Hello,
So I was wondering, why isn’t there a topic to support the artists members of Kazamatsuri (even if they draw/make something other than key) that allows them to share their works.
I mean, since we are a daikazoku, we have to support our family members right?

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean. We have an entire category for fanworks.

Yea I know that but, all of the art topics are key-related.
I meant for example, if Somone had a manga that They drew or a music album that They made themselves, we create a topic to support their work and allow them to share it freely (kinda advertising our members works) even if it’s not Key-related.

2 Likes

Wow it must be fun having this kind of topic :smiley:

@Aspirety Since you already have the top 10 (non-Key) anime list for Kaza, why not the Top 10(non-Key) anime movies list, and manga list for Kaza too ?

I’m just worried if there are enough anime films for the list to be exhaustive enough. Well, I know there are a lot of films, but I feel that only the really big films get enough attention that I feel that the nominations would be pretty small.

As for manga… are there enough manga readers on here?

1 Like

Kaza is a big group with individual minds. I’m sure each individual has their own favorite anime film. Plus, there are a lot of big films. I’m sure it’ll fill up the 10-slots easily, and continue growing.

On that note I’d actually find a Top 10 non-Key Visual Novels topic to be interesting as well.

1 Like

Yeah! Right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anime movies can be included in the current topic. Like Pepe said though, I question how many avid manga readers we have here that would be interested in contributing to a topic like that.

VNs though, definitely.

Is anyone here interested in traditional games like MtG, DnD, Cards Against Humanity, etc.? If there is interest in any particular game, we could make a topic on that or a general traditional game thread for discussion and recommendations.

2 Likes

Well I made a topic for Weiss Schwarz but not many people here play that. I figure you can go ahead and make a topic about it, and gauge interest from there :smiley:

I’ve recently tried out of few sessions of custom-world DnD so I wouldn’t mind learning more about it!

1 Like

Kaza DnD actually sounds like a blast, if we could actually get it scheduled/find a willing GM.

2 Likes

I know nothing of DnD, but with the Kaza group I might just be willing to give it a go.

1 Like

What about a topic where one can post Key-related memes? Not sure if it’d get much replies or not.

7 Likes