Tomoyo After Fanart

9 Likes

Not bad! :smiley:

Come on guys, I wanna see some more fanart for this series! There might not ever be a better time to produce Tomoyo After fanart than right now.

3 Likes

Found this beautiful rendering of an iconic scene. (Spoilers for end of Takafumi route)

Creator: hagiwara rin

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=3576051

5 Likes

https://kazamatsuri.org/fanwork-drive-make-stuff-for-tomoyo-after-and-win-free-games/

I’ve started a giveaway to give people some incentive to produce fanworks for the Bookclub! Come on guys, help us out by getting creative!

I think adjusting the lighting of the pic (so that the colors match the actual artwork’s) took me longer than actually drawing this. :stuck_out_tongue: It still doesn’t perfectly match it, but here’s an artwork of Kanako, Takafumi, and Tomo. Takafumi should be on his computer here, but ehhhh.

10 Likes

To be honest, I had a great idea for a fanfic. I might have already thrown around some ideas in my Tomo post, but there’s no way I could work on any of them with the ten days alloted to me for the Bookclub.

So, I made a compromise. :slight_smile:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12138063/1/Letters-To-Papa-A-Tomoyo-After-Fanfic

There are spoilers from Tomo and part of After Arc in this, so if you haven’t read the whole thing by this point you might be spoiled. I know we’re in Tomo Arc right now, but I’m sure some people have had the time to read the whole thing by now. If you haven’t, you have been warned. Enjoy~! :smiley:

3 Likes

I wondered what a combined Tomo/Tomoyo would look like and came up with this. Looks more like a possible daughter of Tomoyo and Tomoya but i’m still happy with how it turned out. If i have time I would also like to draw Takafumi, but we’ll see.

7 Likes

Here are two copies, for reference.

(Original)

(Scanned)

Simple graphite pencil was used for this drawing.

8 Likes

I’ll probably be able to scan this and update the post in a day or 2 with a higher quality version, but I finished this a while ago so might as well post the photo I have.

I never expected Tomoyo’s hair to give me so much trouble… haaah.

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch guys, looking good!

1 Like

so here i post my tomoyo after fanart, i hope you like it :yukismil:

5 Likes

I’m back again! This time I’ve done a drawing from my favorite arc in the game, the Takafumi arc.
Poor Takafumi can’t catch a break…

8 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

wow the fan arts look great wating and wanting to know the winners

It took me a long time to draw Tomoyo because I wanted a break but I’m happy with the result even if there are a few mistakes and it helped me to improve my own style. Hope you like it :happy:

5 Likes

It’s been a while!
I made this one with Tomoyo After’s after arc in mind, when Tomoyo write her story on the net.

5 Likes

Nice Artwork, love the teady bear on the computer its beautiful,

I might actually create my own Tomoyo After Fanart myself, its will be in the artstyle of Jojo, Stardust Crusaders and will have the stand Golden Takafumi,

3 Likes

Thanks!
And great choice. Surely it will turn out Gureato daze

1 Like