Angel Beats!: 1
Charlotte: 3
Harmonia: 2
Key: 3

The bounty is still up for grabs!

2 Likes

Aren’t there 3 Kanon submissions here?

1 Like

The count of submissions here is not necessarily representative of the final number of submissions chosen for inclusion in the book.

Also please don’t edit your old posts to include more art guys ^^; Posting again is prefered.

2 Likes

As someone who have already read Tomoyo After, well… yeah… ^^; From the stuff I submitted for the bookclub, I just picked the ones I like.

Still using the same information from earlier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just realized I never formally submitted this.

SuikaShoujo
USA
https://twitter.com/SuikaShoujo

1 Like

sorry for being absent for a few months!
i just came back to school and it was hell as usual!!
So this is a picture about someone and older Ushio climb the blossom hill!
I hope you like it!!!

1 Like

I think I uploaded too much Compiled some of the stuff I have that I have yet to share, some fairly new, some not that new. I’m still looking for the artworks I drew over two years ago. They’re uploaded on deviantArt, but the quality is horrible so I need to find them and upload them in better quality.

Actually, some of the artworks here are pretty grainy/blurry. Sorry about that. ^^; I’ll reupload them in better quality next time.

Still same information from what I’ve previously said in this thread.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll definitely be putting some of these to use!

1 Like

I’m not really sure if I’m late or not, so have some Ayu(Kanon)

Jiv@J i N
M’ysia

9 Likes

Name: Glenn

13 Likes

I have inked and colored several pages of the angel beats manga but idk if that really counts?

1 Like

It’s Asami Yuriko’s art, so it couldn’t be included.

I finished it!
Audrey
USA
https://sapphicartsandwriting.tumblr.com

8 Likes

Figurine of Yumemi I sculpted from polymer clay.

20 Likes

This look like a really fun project; seeing community members of a fanbase getting into making something like a fanbook somehow make me wanna try to contribute even if I’m a newcomer (isn’t this the kind of things that the inner people get into). Maybe it’s because I read Genshiken at one point and couldn’t help but feel that it’d be fun to work on something with other people or something like that… Fun things are fun.

In any case, here’s one to Angel Beats’s Shiina “Be Careful of Girls Who Wear a Scarf on Sunny Days!”

Name: MAEBATAME
URL: http://mebaetame.deviantart.com/ (hey my name evolves too)

15 Likes

as a diehard Shiina fan you have my gratitude. Seriously though this is fantastic!
also,

Not really, the point is that the makers want ALL fans of key to come together to make this book I believe. Even people who don’t use the forum are more than welcome!

1 Like

Very nice! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

I hope to have more news on the book’s development soon. Hint: Deadline is still a while away.

So we’ve just come across some AMAZING SOFTWARE that makes EVERYTHING BETTER, and I wish we used it from the beginning.

We’ll now be accepting submissions through the form mentioned in the opening post of this topic. You’re still welcome to post your content here for visibility if you want, but we’ll only be accepting content through this form from now on.

In other news, we have a total of 100 contributions on our database! Here’s some series numbers for you.

Don’t feel obligated to help Kudwaf out, but the others could sure use some more submissions!

5 Likes

If we have already submitted, I’m guessing we still need to fill out the New Contributor form?