Silly Rewrite Screencaps

Am I doing this right?

Episode 2

2 Likes

Episode 3 is out so here are some that I found while re-watching it for the second time:

(Dat Sakuya Face…)

(OMG Kotori)

(Too shocked to react, I guess…)

(Another NPC that look like he’s got a neck problem)

(Best Lucia face in the anime so far)

(The best ones are always when Kotarou’s running or something like these)

And well… While I’m at it, here are some from Episode 2 I found:

(A rare weird Akane face! Gotta find a Kagari one next!)

(Not silly but it just makes one wonder what she’s actually staring at ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

And these two from Episode 1:

7 Likes

3 Likes

A KOTORI DRAWN IN HINONIE. I totally didn’t expect that from the anime :))

Lucia isn’t having any of your shit, Kotarou

Shizuka is actually really cute despite her lack of a nose

3 Likes

The lack of nose is a mutation suffered by Shizuru’s drugs effects on their parents before she was born.

1 Like

What happened with Chihaya’s thighs lol

11 Likes

I kinda was too disappointed with this episode so I didn’t really take lots of screenshots… I’ll edit this post later once I feel motivated enough to re-watch this episode and fill it with screenshot… This one was full of silly ones! At least, more than the other three!! They especially had this “weird chin” problem that… Well, they had it since the beginning but it was worse in this episode. There’s also the “no eyebrows for Shizuru” problem that makes her face look ridiculous. She didn’t show up a lot in other episodes so it wasn’t noticeable but this one was basically a Shizuru episode so noticing it was pretty easy. There’s also the way too small head, way too long neck and ridiculous face when we can see someone’s (usually Kotarou) full body (expression looks weird but I didn’t find any other way to express it lol I’m not that good with English… I’ve only spent a few years, 5 on 15 to be precise, of my life speaking it after all haha… Anyway, I meant those of Kotarou running, standing while showing all of his body that I usually put a lot) shows up. Well, out of all the Rewrite animation problems, the silly ones would be when someone’s face is about to turn lol.

(They fixed the braids problem in the OP, yataaaaa!!! Did they get too many complaints or what?)

(Weird face I somehow caught while trying to get the previous screenshots in the OP from Episode 3 lol)

(“Class rep! Don’t goooo!” I can’t help but find this Kotarou position weird lol… Look at those three girls’ noses…Makes one wonder what the hell happened to them… Also, Kotori’s neck doesn’t make sense…)

(Always thought that Akane’s hair looked “weird” but this is just too much… Her face in the middle one tho lol)

(Best NPC dude face in Rewrite lol)

(It’s as if she was demanding someone to take a picture of her eating a sandwich with a smile on her face lol)

(This is a very good example of the “about to turn one’s head” problem and the “weird chin” problem)

(So fucking adorable that I just turned it into my profile pic :heart:)

I’ll add in others if I ever re-watch it~

5 Likes

mfw episode 4 end sequence

4 Likes

wow I didn’t realize. lol

Well it is THE anime’s OP. The animation is supposed to be good.

1 Like

Just gonna be the one that asks what WAS this face from the end of episode 6? O_O

6 Likes

9 Likes

Reviving this thread because I felt like it haha.

This strangely reminds me of FMA.

I’m guessing the key animator for this cut used to be from Shaft?

4 Likes

I’m glad that the balance between derp shots and intentionally funny shots keeps shifting.

The faces you make when a delinquent gets beaten and hurled at you

5 Likes

tfw you rewrite your face too much

4 Likes

WAIT A MINUTE. I RECOGNIZE THAT ASS.

Ep 8:

Ep 1:

7 Likes

What happened to Chibimoth?

9 Likes

Like how we say it here in our local language, “Tell that to the turtle!”

On a side note, the QC must be missing during the production of Episode 8 ahaha. Well this cut is one of the better-drawn ones this episode, but it was still quite derpy. Also I just needed an excuse to say that quote. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

it’s deep and symbolic probably

1 Like

Episode 8

Is it just me or does it look like they were too lazy to draw Shimako’s full arms and also Chihaya’s so they just joined them into one?

9 Likes