Show Off Your Goods

It seems you’re missing the Kanna kakejiku from last year’s Anime Expo :wink:

Not sure if aspi told you the story of when we saw that in a random anime shop in tokyo, thought it was some cool spinoff series of little busters, and got surprised when he opened it and found out its true nature…

1 Like

I love this one of Kanna! The artist gave me a smaller copy of this during Anime Expo 2015 which I keep next to my autographed copy of White Clover. She’s very talented!

I opened volume 3 in the middle of the store while a couple of friends were with me. So you can imagine how that went.

1 Like

Well it’s not like I can afford a 1000 dollar wallscroll on a grad student stipend last year. ;-;

1 Like

Been a while since I updated my stuff so here are my new additions~

Dango and signed copy of circle of fifth (big thanks to @Glenn_Irish), IC card stickers which I have already put on a bunch of my cards (thanks to @SuikaShoujo) and a shizuru plushie which I randomly got (thanks to another friend)

10 Likes

For those who participated in the Kanon Bookclub along with me (I am indeed grateful for everyone who did), this is the prize we were all working towards.

I actually forgot that Kanon had a Blu-Ray release until now. The VNDB page doesn’t give me much info, so I had to look up the description with the help of Google Translate. Apparently the two biggest advantages it has over other versions are the higher-resolution assets and higher-quality sound, so…yay me? XD

(If there are any other differences between the Aso BD version and other versions, I would like to know.)

So now I have TWO copies of Kanon, plus a KEY-shaped keychain, a cute Ayu phone strap, and a button with Ayu’s mug on it. I feel like a creepy Ayu stalker hardcore Kanon fan already. Thanks for shipping it to me, @Pepe! :smile:

11 Likes

I need the Excalibat & chicken mask if you know what I mean

Here’s the stuff I got from the Rewrite/planetarian commemorations.

While technically a card gaming playmat, I don’t think this fits that purpose very well, so I’m keeping it on my wall for now.

Here we first have the Twinkle Starlight and World’s Pain CD. Along with that, I bought some Yumemi card sleeves because how could I not. I’ll be using these for my commanders Ulamog and Ezuri; Yumemi goes super well with intergalactic monsters. I also sleeved the download cards for the games because they’re cool.

Obviously, the big one is Rewrite+ and planetarian HD themselves. Remixes and such aren’t really my thing, so the Selene isn’t going to get much use. I really like the new cover art for R+, so I’m glad they put that on the Harvest Festa disc even if it’s the exact same game as before. I also now have physical editions of the planetarian drama CDs(which I’m sure everyone has listened to, right) even if I had all 3 on Itunes anyway. There are introductory booklets with some pretty art for each game, but those would be a pain to photograph. Nothing beats this Chibimoth anyway.

6 Likes

Here’s my modest collection. I’m sorry for the awful picture quality; I was using my laptop camera to take this, and I didn’t have anyone to help me. There’s a bit of a theme, though I don’t know if any of you will be able to figure out what it is…

5 Likes

Your theme is a lack of Air!
But in all seriousness it’s interesting to see someone with such a focus on one particular Key work. Are you thinking of also importing Japanese copies of Clannad one day?

When I first watched Clannad a few years ago, I LOVED it. I wanted to get virtually every piece of media, available in English, associated with it. Hence why I got the Visual novel, After Story, and even that rather poor movie. My brother and I also funneled a lot of money into the Kickstarter (as you can tell). I don’t think I’ve invested more in any other franchise.

Clannad Full Voice in that picture was imported by a seller named Augie Bookstores on the United States Amazon. Pretty much everything they had in stock was like that, and they’re not on Amazon anymore, so I wonder sometimes if they were legitimate.

So Rewrite+ arrived today! Thanks to @Pepe 's delivery service!

Including the two pre-order bonus from animate:

Kagari tapestry:

And a Shizuru+Lucia plastic display stand (kinda lewd)

Then I got a Yusarin tapestry:

And, some time ago, I bought harvest festa!

Now I own Harvest Festa two times but still can’t read it. Kinda sad.

Last but not least, Angel Beats! 1st beat and the first volume of Heaven’s Door manga:

9 Likes

Anybody get the Tenshi from Broccoli ? Mine hasn’t arrived yet, will post pics :slight_smile:

I know @RyuuTamotsu got one. They look incredible., but unfortunately I’m not a huge Kanade fan…

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of Kanade but this figure is beautiful

9 Likes

I’ve cleaned up my collection today and it seems I’ve never posted in this thread, so here we are :

• Figurines :

• Artbooks and books :

• Anime DVD :

• Audio CD

• Clothes

• Game Box :

• Wallscrolls

• The signed ones :wink:

20 Likes

How are people getting these tapestries and wall scrolls? I don’t see these selling online anywhere, official ones I mean

They’re pretty exclusive and usually they’re sold at conventions or special events. For example, the Clannad localization kickstarter gave the opportunity for backers to opt in to get a package where a tapestry is included.

2 Likes

For other tapestry concerns (that ship internationally), head to amiami!

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=little+busters+wall+scroll&submit=Search&pagemax=40
http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=rewrite+wall+scroll&submit=Search&pagemax=40

And so on

Can I order these without a proxy site? Also everything seems to be sold out…