Show Off Your Goods

With her umbrella position like that, I’m sure she’s just blown away.

Finally, it’s here! I’ve always wanted to get her, but now she’s here! My High Priestess Akane!
(how I’m gonna set her up: Sleeves up = summer, sleeves down = winter, Cape = vacation)

6 Likes

Woah, I did not know there was an Akane figure that could do that! Niiiiice~

1 Like

How much? XP

I actually got her pretty cheap from someone on amazon for like, about 55€

I decided to show off my paltry collection when Little Busters! came in the mail today. Enjoy~! X)

EDIT: Picture reuploaded because preview was broken.

8 Likes

A Dreamcast Kanon?

That’s… quite the feat O:

1 Like

I’m surprised you went for the original, first-press edition little busters. I just went for the Perfect Edition, which is easier to find nowadays XD

[quote=“JDAM_Cid, post:112, topic:51, full:true”]
A Dreamcast Kanon?

That’s… quite the feat O:
[/quote]It was the cheapest copy I could find at the time. I bought it along with four other games.

[quote=“Pepe, post:113, topic:51”]
I’m surprised you went for the original, first-press edition little busters.
[/quote]I found it for 20 bucks. Again, it was the cheapest copy I could find.

LETS GO BOOOKCLUB HYPE!

Thanks a bunch based @Aspirety and @Pepe

9 Likes

Here is my collection of Key merch. I have the LB artbook, 4koma manga, Kanon 2006 artbook, Haruka trading figure, Clannad AS DVD, and 3 Key-related magazines (I don’t know if those count as merch though). I originally sent in this picture for the 15th anniversary project. Have there been any updates on that?

3 Likes

My turn to show off my collection!
First off, my games:

Artbooks:

Manga:

My little busters nendoroids >w<

Scale figures, including my favourite Kud figure :3

Last but not least, some things that I would not let my parent see :wink:

11 Likes

Mio confirmed for Assassins Creed Unity.

I forgot about this thing! I originally saw it at Kinokuniya NYC around August, but didn’t buy it cause it was expensive. When I went back around January, I was amazed it was still there and figured this might be my only chance to get it.

And looks like my collection is about to get bigger :smiley: I couldn’t pass them up for $40 each. I hope they arrive in time for the AIR bookclub. Yay quarter-life crisis~

5 Likes

I
Need
This

that’s what I thought when I saw her the first time 8 months ago

Harvest festa first press edition arrived today!

http://puu.sh/fJitl/b0640db98f.jpg
Contains the the game, the original soundtrack, a radio cd, Weiss Schwarz cards, little plushies of Chibimoth and the Tsuchinoko, and a fantastic art/guide book!

9 Likes

Does anyone have Air Analog?

The LP, you say? The physical version is very rare. Even @Clannad_Man was searching for one copy

1 Like

That’s right! For purchase or trade, I bet I can make it worth your while! =P

So that’s what Rewrite Hf contains

Guess that is the greenlight for opening mine