Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Oh yeah, I’m dumb :stuck_out_tongue: Just notice it now as well

Hi everyones, here my ID: 844859170

Akane Scenario 1 Unlocked you get 50 aurora for viewing it. Ice cream present gives Akane 2000 bond points.

Got it running!

ID: 28251038

Finally got maid Kotori after 4 hours of reroll
ID: 936405885
Oh god I just heard kotori talk while im afk and she is sooo cute but still so greedy and she is already talking about valentine day

4 Likes

Another Key mobile game. Can’t miss this one. You can follow me @ 813167628

I’m not understanding shit in this game, but heh, I managed to find my ID, so here it is. Amigoooo: 606758724

Anyway, I got a bunch of crappy 3-star ones and 2 4-star cards. I have terrible luck in these gacha games…

1 Like

I cant even trying to reroll cause downloading it once took like 2 hours… and I have 70mbs internet speed…

There’s a guide to quick rerolling above, but for a brief guide, go to /data/media/0/Android/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg/files using a file explorer and delete/rename the two save folders.

Oh I see… but well… 30 roll into the game and 2 5 star already… still no Kotori though

It’s ok it only took me 4 hours to get maid Kotori. Don’t feel too bad, it’s worth it!

I got 4 star Kotori, Maid Lucia and Inoue though :3

Is it possible to transfer account from 1 device to another? I might try reroll on another device though

Yes it’s possible but I heard all your gems will disappear if you transfer account
Nothing your gems won’t be affected if its already zero because there nothing there, again that’s what I heard but never tested it myself.
Scroll up to comment 103 and a guy name Ueki showed everybody how to transfer account
Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic @Megazero
Also I think your gems only disappear if you transfer from an Android to IOS @Megazero

That’s kinda BS… but well… I guess if you have 0 gems and transfer you still have 0 gems :3? how do you do it?

in the address bar, you will see:
https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/rewrite-ignismemoria-general-hub-topic-and-discussion/3537/NNN
where NNN is the current post

To go to comment 103, just replace NNN with 103 and press enter, like this:

By the way, how in the world did you guys get a lot of 5 stars? Iv’e been rerolling 6 times and only get one five star

We get free 3000 gems to roll 12 times right? or do I miss something?

Thanks for the replies @HeliosAlpha and @nemoma!

How about adding characters to the Okaken Clubroom? Do u have to get to a certain level or somethin like that?

You have to clear the first tier of their scenario. That’s also how you become able to give them presents.

Apparently a lot of people spent the 9800 yen for the Rewrite IOS store, so some people are spending big already on this game.
To be honest I’m considering to buy the 9800 yen gems too to get akane maid outfit to go along with Kotori

The gameplay is surprisingly easy, but maybe it’ll get harder later. The “hard” modes and the Moon stuff have been very simple…

Guess it’s all luck. Didn’t reroll much but saw a 5 star Shimako twice, a Sakuya once, and a Lucia once. Saw a lot of the same 3 and 4 stars though. Gun Shizuru was everywhere.

Hi! I recently started playing this game, and I decided to choose Kagari after the tutorial was done. I have gone over Kagari 3 times already, and can’t figure out why I can’t go to the green space on the middle. Can anyone help?