Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

No, the 10 pull simply guarantees one 4★, so you’re really getting nine random cards and one 4★. In those nine you still have the same chances of 3%, 18%, 79% for 5★,4★,3★ respectively. Therefore, if you have no interest in 4★s it’s actually better to do single pulls since you get one extra chance at a 5★. Of course, it’s extremely unlikely that you’d get to a point where you wouldn’t want more 4★s. Upgrading cards is still really good.

Yes. The only thing I don’t know is if the guaranteed 4* is based on that “upgrade/evolution” theory. Since at least one upgrade occurs you would always get at least a 4* card from 10x pulls. Of course, it could be like you said, with static chances and deceiving special effects to make the RNG look cute and hopeful. Hahahaha.

Hold me.

what is this? I don’t recall being unable to do tsuki just cause you are crafting

You have too many pieces of furniture.
You either have to sell some of it or increase the size of your storage.

add me please, my player ID is 959223707 :yahaha:

That impossible april fools dng lol.

100 Furniture Limit for Room makes me sad.

6 Likes

Can anyone show me a screenshot of that one 4 star Chihaya I’m missing? Also did anyone notice there is a card that changes it’s use condition from 3 evens to 3 frees if you max upgrade it? XD Not only is it one of the 4 stars that has 5 stars stats it even allows for 3 frees and give 100% crit. I totally suggest using this card unless you just have so many upgrade materials that you can max upgrade all the 5 stars.

EDIT: It seems my brother had the 4 star chihaya I was missing so I saw it lol.

4 Likes

O_O I can’t figure out how to do the stages at the bottom of moon for the event. I know you gotta get that other item but idk how to get it.

EDIT: All right… So Kotori’s Atelier… can hide things from you. LOL I must’ve accidentally changed the settings at one time so I couldn’t see it in the red section. Anyways it’s at bottom of red section. If you’re like me and changed the settings, itz at the top with an arrow.

EDIT: The stage doesn’t even consume it O_O. What else is that bottle thingy for then?

You can put the potion into your inventory as you enter the level and you can use it to remove the debuff that will kill you if you attack. But skipping turns also seems to be effective to remove it

OH LOL. I never used items before since I never know what they do. Speaking of that stage though… I didn’t know they had instant death and let ai control my team and boy was that a bad idea. I accidently wasted gems to revive too. Well 4 star inoue’s run3 saved me though.

Any tip about crafting furniture?
I have a few of furniture and my room looks empty

I would like a list of all the usable items but that is definitely too much work so can anyone tell me if there is a invuln/revive/reduce dmg usable item? I really don’t want to waste so many auroras just to beat kagari. Not even my kotori with 50k hp can take that.

(If your screen looks different from mine, select すべて in the menu left of the battery)

This item is probably your best bet. It raises a single character with 20% (% matters very little when your enemy does 200K dmg). All the healing items build into each other, so you need to make 1 each of items A-C before you can craft it.

The little leaf with the water drop is the party wide equivalent, but it takes an obscene amount of resources to make. Just in terms of crafting time, it’s over 3 hours.

Alternatively, this item should reduce all damage to your party by 100% (no idea for how long). I obviously haven’t crafted it yet, but I’m guessing based on the items before it cutting dmg by 25% and 50%. That black jacket is also the single target version.

Thanks man

I have some undiscovered items that needs the お父さんのハンコ. Where I obtain it?

It’s these fucking things. The materials are pretty rare. Get 10 of them and you can make a Chibimoth doll.

1 Like

Hello everybody!
I want to ask you something.
How to buy these cards? :

Because it’s cheaper than a normal pack of cards.
Thanks!
(And thanks for this topic, it’s very helpfull :yahaha: .)

That is only buyable using real money. Same with the 60 aurora per day one.

@HeliosAlpha tys for the help XD I used 3 revive charms and beat kagari with 100 auroras. 100 isn’t too big of a loss