Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Well I wasn’t actually trying to use it but rather just check what it does but from what you are saying it seems like you cant remove it? I knew the recovery one was for recovery though so I never planned on using it for sage kotori lol. tys for the info ( ̄▽ ̄) Is the recovery one a material for anything? I would like to put on maid kotori but if it can’t get removed I would like to know if there is a stronger recovery one

You can’t remove a memoria once it’s enhanced to a card.
Most, if not all lesser memorias (that took 1 hours to craft) are materials for similar, higher tiered memorias (that would took much longer time and even aurora to craft)

Wow I wonder why they don’t allow to remove it when you can’t ever get a new copy of the card lol. Btw does anyone else find it strange sage kotori’s skill only hits 1 enemy when it’s an earthquake? I knew it was single attack when I looked at the skill but didn’t expect those visuals with a single attack skill lol. I wouldn’t mind if they made it less % and aoe just to make it match the visuals but I think they should give a different visual lol. Like maybe trees?

One question, after the event the Kotori’s druid card is no more avaliable?

Finally managed to get a good looking room :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lolita x Lolita is now closed, Lollipops can be redeemed for items until March 14

Kemono Amigo will start tomorrow!

You can still get her since she is a standard card and not a limited. However, you won’t have the higher chance of pulling her anymore hence you may get other 5 stars more often since there won’t be a bonus on it anymore. As Rabla said, "Limited Gacha and Standard Gacha have been seperated into their own pages, so people not chasing Event Cards can use the normal one. To boost the incentive of pulling from the Standard Gacha, they plan to run Appearance Rate Up promotions during time windows.

Starting tomorrow, the 5☆ Kotori Kanbe [Verdant Green Sage] and possibly more selected cards will be more likely to appear in pulls from Standard Gacha."

1 Like

I am having a problem to initiate. I suppose I should update the apply but how can I do that? Seems to be blocked for my country in the playstore so I initially download the launcher for other font.

If you downloaded it using QooApp, you can update it using said application going to the “My games” section.

2 Likes

Hoho ! In the game Kemono Friend, I was lucky… And the lucky follow me !
The drop rate of this is gacha look good.

1 Like

Hey, do you have the kemomo amigo route coices? i already made the first wich was 1, but now im in the second choice and i have no idea

There’s no right or wrong answer. Each choice must be done to go both ways.
EDIT: scartch that there are choices but all of them must be done anyways.
EDIT 2: praise @Necem for the ez to understand diagram

I made a little scribble. The number on the right of each field says how many hearts are required and the numbers above and below each field say how many hearts you get for each choice.

10 Likes

Thanks for the info :x but this mission really took alot of stamina to rerun the stage huh…

Nice scribble, much easier to read than my mess of a text version I made for my friends: https://pastebin.com/trEHZAm2

Hello Kazamatsuri, do anyone here know where can I farm these kind of wings and the pink ribbons?
Also, what is this black sphere for? I know it’s a material to craft something of the same section, but I’m not sure if the crafting is worth the effort.

The wings are easy to farm, just play the game. I didn’t notice these materials dropping from fixed monsters.
The ribbons, or at least the stronger version of them, needs to be crafted from Kotori’s, they’re under items and will need “pieces of Aurora” (the iceberg thingy also craftable there). However the weakest of them seems to be a rare material.
As for the orb, I take it could be one of 3 craftable materials in Kotori’s, I’ve not managed to craft them myself so I’m not sure about that.

Those wings are the most annoying fucking material in the game. They drop pretty rarely and are used in many of the most important recipes. The best farming method I have so far actually gives you both those items. Simply play the tutorial over and over. Touka has a decent chance of dropping the wings in the second to last mission (might only be in higher difficulties). You will get 5 ribbons every time you “beat” the Kagari mission. If I don’t have anything better to do with my batteries, I’ll just farm Touka over and over until the days are about to run out.

2 Likes

Is this the “just be yourself” of mobage?

I have a question.
What this is the name of the OST when you make the Gacha x10 ?
It’s a OST in the VN ou make for the game ?