Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

I stopped even looking at the 3 stars: they just make me cry. I remember one pack I even got 5 goth loli chihayas.

So how exactly do we get 1 star and two star cards? Not that I want any, Iā€™m just really curious

They donā€™t exist, Pepe.

So why would they even have the rating up to 5 stars :mad: they couldā€™ve made it up to three stars!

Ah well, not my decision to make

Hereā€™s a video of me beating the final boss. Iā€™m pretty done with this game now. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122725695

2 Likes

LOL I asked my brother that question a few days ago too.

And with that I have all the Loli Gothick cards.

1 Like

Update Time! Prepare for a lot.

First up, as promised, LolitaxLolita event trade-in stock has been expanded with two new cards.

4ā˜† Inoue [Subject Inversion] - 10,000 Lollipops
3ā˜† Kagari [Pure White Snow Child] - 5,000 Lollipops

Plus a lot of new item trade-ins.
All the old ones are still available under all the new stuff.

You can also now watch the Epilogue Scene, which will become available in the event menu once youā€™ve earned a collective 50,000 Lollipops throughout the event period.

Limited Gacha and Standard Gacha have been seperated into their own pages, so people not chasing Event Cards can use the normal one. To boost the incentive of pulling from the Standard Gacha, they plan to run Appearance Rate Up promotions during time windows.

Starting tomorrow, the 5ā˜† Kotori Kanbe [Verdant Green Sage] and possibly more selected cards will be more likely to appear in pulls from Standard Gacha.

Akaneā€™s Birthday Event (which they admit is late) will run from today to the 28th, and itā€™s a special Story Scenario. Completing it awards you with an Akaneā€™s Key material item, which can be used to craft special furniture, including a portrait of Akane herself.

Now, exciting news!

The next Campaign release after the conclusion of LxL is ā€œKemono Amigoā€, which begins with itā€™s new limited-time Gacha Banner on Feb. 28. The theme of this campaign is ā€œBeastā€, and will feature cards like Tiger Chihaya and Rabbit Lucia.

Lastly, the AI in Auto-Battle Mode has been improved.

6 Likes

what is her skill?

Both new cards are Run 3 Water single target attacks. Kagari deals 155% and Inoue does 200% without upgrades.

1 Like

Anyone know why my nox canā€™t open this game :confused:

Iā€™m not sure why yours dont work, Nox work perfectly for me (downloading the game via QooApp in Nox)

I open Rewrite and it loads for a few seconds. Then it crashes and says ā€œRewrite Ignis Memoria is not working anymoreā€ or something along those lines

Yeahā€¦ I just reinstall Nox and have that same problem too, I wonder why

BTW anyone have the enlarged version of the new Kotori 5* card?

I use Memu to play the game and so far I have no problems.

Hi iā€™m new to this website and well since i have that card iā€™ll show it to you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much :stuck_out_tongue: The last 10*2 pull I did give me all duplicateā€¦

1 Like

Your Welcome :smiley:

I finally did it!!! I got ze KotoSage

EDIT: Hi guys I need some help with the 3rd tab for a card thingy. Iā€™m just itā€™s to add additional effects onto a card butā€¦ handwriting in google translate isnā€™t working out since thereā€™s a character I just canā€™t seem to enter in namely this character. My eyesight isnā€™t good enough to see all those small strokes lots of the time too.It would be appreciated if someone can help me translate them.

1 Like

tl;dr: stop what youā€™re doing in the screenshot, youā€™ll regret it later.

This is the memoria system, you get them through Kotoriā€™s and add them onto cards for enhancements.
For example, your 1st one will enhance the healing on this card by 1%, since Sage Kotori is not a healing card, this will have no use.
Your 2nd one will add 1% instadeath onto the attack, which isnā€™t that great on a *5 and since the memoria is tiered with higher tier memoria needing this specific memoria item to craft, I suggest you keep it for that purpose since its raw material are hard to come by.
Also, once itā€™s enhanced it canā€™t be taken off from the card which is why I suggest you not to use these specific 2 on this card.