Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

I got this the moment when I had low expectations of getting another card like this Lmao. But I’m still happy since I got pretty much 3/5 of them (Akane, Chihaya, and Kotori).

God damn it where would I get Lucia and Shizuru? >-<

^ I gave too many Presents to Chi-chan Lol.

1 Like

Happy Valentines Day/Anniversary, Kazamatsuri!

The LolitaxLolita Event segment of our current promo has started, and will run until Feb. 27, at 2PM JST.

This is a Token-collection style Event, and your goal is to collect Lollipops. You can earn these by completing Scenes in scenario modes, or by completing your daily Moon Quests.

The Event Hub can be accessed through the scrolling banner on the Terra Home, Moon Home or Story Path screens.

You can exchange your Lollipops at the Item Exchange, which features a multitude of rewards on display. Notable highlights include;

LxL Event Featured Cards:
4☆ Chihaya Ohtori [Sharing Happiness] - 10,000 Lollipops
3☆ Shimako [Your Ladyship] - 5,000 Lollipops

Various New Items - 100 Lollipops
These can be used to craft special Gothic Furniture for your Clubroom, with new recipes available in Atelier Kotori.

250x Aurora - 8,000 Lollipops
20x Friend Points - 200 Lollipops

All items bar the Cards can be purchased multiple times (limits vary, can be seen on the Exchange Screen)

The News Announcement notes that after scheduled maintenance on Feb. 21, additional items will be added to the Exchange.

Featured Card Previews (base level)

7 Likes

Chihaya’s 4-star card from this event (unupgraded) deals 180% dmg to a single target.
To use Chihaya you need 3 Ignis with number 2, 4, or 6 (either of them).

Shimako’s 4-star deals 100% dmg to a single target with a 5% chance to inflict on them a burn status.
To use Shimako’s card you need to spend 4 Ignis with no limitations.

anyone else notice this card is now an aoe? I used it thinking it was the single target and bam hit all enemies lol. 170% was underwhelming compared 2 the other fearured 5 stars so I think it’s pretty good though

3 Likes

So I start doing hard mode and notice the quest start to require the relationship level higher than normal, and probably expert will require max relationship too, so I start doing this excel to note down the choice for each route. Only the 1st stage of each route have choice so that make it easier to make one. I’ve allow everyone with the link to edit for now so we can all contributed to this. Also I separated into difficulty for now cause I’m not sure if it’s the same between different difficulty. Will change if they are all the same or so.

4 Likes

I got a bunch noted down here. Not sure if the order of answers change for each person playing, but I’ve replayed routes on different difficulties and they worked.

I just note all of them down in my sheet too :stuck_out_tongue: seem like different difficult dont change anything, so we just have Kotarou left

Kotarou doesn’t have choices. His scenario is the tutorial.

1 Like

lol ya cause it’s still the same story so choices don’t change and it would seem none of the stories past story 1 for each route has choices that affect the heart guage

Finally got a bed :smiley: Now if I could only figure chairs out…

5 Likes

Me and my friend did this on his phone for fun
*names new reroll acc to ‘moredudespls’
“ok give me some dudes 2/11 characters lets do this”

gets the following pull:

“Where are my dudes?! throwing this account.”

Edit: “my friend and i pulled together, he finally got them dudes”

2 Likes

This game really doesn’t like to give me 5* 4 10 rolls and so far only 5* shimako and free kagari still.

still no *5 after my 3rd roll … sigh

Anyways, could anyone please translate the battle condition for me? I think this is the first time I encounter this one.

1 Like

Defeat a Leaf-Dragon 1st, then this quest will become available.

That’s what it says, but I think there’s some other trigger. I’ve had 2 times where I know I had killed a Leaf Dragon, yet it wasn’t unlocked. Most of the time it will unlock if you complete all other quests in the route, but there’s some tricky bullshit going on there.

Considering that it’s called “Leaf Dragon Killer”… Maybe we should assume that it means to defeat “All of Leaf Dragons in main quest”?

There was one in Kotori’s base route iirc that wanted a Leaf Dragon killed and then required me use someone else’s character. Dunno if I killed all the Leaf Dragons or just one though.

Just my luck…

In my experience just finish the round up until before the final one, then go back to do all the branch. You should be able to clear most if not all of them

1 Like

Sorry about the post above. Just realized it was off-topic.
@Megazero At least you didnt get all gems like me lol

See that Shizuru 3 star right there? I got at least 1 of her in EVERY SINGLE PACK I open since I start this account lol