Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Don’t you get her for free this week?

aaaah okay thank you!
i thought they might have removed it because of the new limited (?) cards :smiley:

What’s exactly that re-roll thing?

You always get creamy kagarin.

You delete the save game files and start fresh again, so you get those 12 free rolls again. That way, you repeat the process until you get some starting cards that you like.

1 Like

I should uninstall the game and re-install?

Someone posted a guide in this topic already, check the first posts. You have to use an Android file browser (if you are on Android ofc) and enter the folder where the game is installed, the name of which starts with jp from Japan. Then you delete the two save folders in there or rename them I’d you don’t want to loose them. Start the game again and voilà.

1 Like

Please add me as amigo!

IGN: Akito;

Please add me!

IGN: Chibi

Did some arranging on my club (if that’s how its called) and so far it looks neat xD

This is how it looks at least recently, and I got aside from that, Akane on the team which as you see here, I got Akane’s Lolita x Lolita costume. I was happy as hell with the results since I love Akane.

I also got Chihaya which was my very first roll for the day xD I was very mad because I wanted Lucia or Akane ;w;

2 Likes

I need a high res of Kotori lolita XD Can we have a topic or smt that only have high res pic of all the card?

I’d love a collection of all the card art we manage to get. We’d need somewhere to dump all the images though.

1 Like

Huge thanks to @Rabla for curating all the usefull stuff up top :smiley: Makes everything so much more easy to do haha

My sub account is so much better than my main account because i just roll 2 5* cards in one 10 roll and got Gothic Lucia and got my baby Nishikujou in her gothic outfit

After 2 days of trying, I finally made it work in bluestacks.
Amigooo~! ID: 369845810

My Amigo ID is 573783296 feel free to add me!

there’s this part in Lucia’s 2nd story that I don’t know what to do. I tried switching to every character and everything but nothing happens.

Continue the story a few missions, kill a dragon and come back to it

1 Like

Does anyone know how to change what your characters are wearing in the house/in battle?

A character’s outfit will change if their top card is a 5 star.

1 Like