Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Depend on device the folder could be different. In Nox emulator the folder is exactly that, on my S7 it’s in Device Storage/Android/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg/files

Got the game running!
ID: 184437453
Got Akane, Inoue, Shizuru maid cards :smiley:
Also, does anyone know what the significance of the countdown of days after each quest is?

My brother had one folder in his phone and another folder in his sd card and his save was in his sd card so maybe that’s it? In bluestacks I think I remember it usually being in the sd card’s Android folder.

Android/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg/files/ is the general folder structure. Sometimes it’ll start with a different folder, but you pretty much just need to find the Android folder.

Pretty sure that’s a forced ReExp, so you can’t just endlessly grind one route.

I’m beggining to get the hang of it. My drop rate is quite good despite the casual way I went the first days while trying to understand.

UserId : 358735337

I’m getting the hang of this game. This is what I have after 4 10rolls :

Here is my UserId : 218523914

Thank you for all the help you guys gave me earlier, I managed to get things working fine on bluestacks.

I wanted to switch to Nox, but the game is always crashing after downloading the initial 25mb or so for some reason.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Are you using QooApp or a VPN ? :x

Maybe with trying the other way, you will be able to finish the ddl :x?

What’s everyone’s favorite card art so far? Mine would probably go to the Sometimes Senpaily Akane.

2 Likes

I’ve tried both an APK and QooApp downloads for Rewrite.

The game crashes before I even get to the title screen for some reason. There’s a bit of a graphical error as well, if that bit helps at all.

For anyone else using Nox, what was the process you used to get your game?

Anyone know how to restore stamina (the little green icon) without spending gems?

Personally , I get nox , then used this VPN ( even if I dont know its viability , so be really-extremely carefull…).

Even if it work, dont forget to disconect it after you’re done.

Then , after I get connected to japan , I just opened the play store and downloaded the game with no issues. :x.

(Ueki)
Exept the three charges/day , I do not know… :x

Have you used up all your batteries? They replenish every day, and I think there’s a daily Twitter recharge t

Yep ran out of them. Hope they get restored tomorrow then.

If you have twitter, you can do this to get 1 more battery recharge per day.
Go to Menu (5th button on bottom row), then Others (second to last option in said menu), then Twitter Battery Recharge (The first option, it has a twitter icon, so it’s hard to miss)

On your first use you need to link your twitter account by granting access and input the access code into the app. After that just use the function to tweet something and you can get a battery recharge.

1 Like

So I have to tweet once per day for that charge? or just one time?

How did you access the jp play store? Using tunnelbear here, but i still cant download
Edit: wow, device incompatible? Android 5.0.1

How do you create and drop furnitures to the okaken club room? I have some items but fail to figure out how to do so. My knowledge for kanji is so sad lol :chibiwot:

are free auroras can only be obtained from the quests? So there’s no way to farm em?

You get a battery every day I believe. You also get more max battery for completing each mission (character ones.)

You can craft them in the menu that you get to via the icon that is beside the door icon you use to access the club room. Dunno how to describe it~ The wardrobe button in your club room can be used to see all your furniture.

Some of the things you have might be presents instead of furniture. They are in separate tabs.

1 Like