Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Backing up save folders isn’t the most reliable option in my experience. It’s good for when you keep doing rerolls and want to go back to an old reroll, but in the long run, you could experience problems when your progress is way ahead of your backup save files. Also I don’t think sending save folders across different devices will work as smoothly as when it’s on a single device, but it’s worth a shot.

Oh, I didn’t think you meant for the longterm, but nevertheless I’m assuming they just link an account ID in the file, otherwise they aren’t being too secure about things. It MIGHT be device locked, but who knows? At least it seems to be good for rerolls.

Maybe I could test by transferring files across emulators. I don’t even have a phone, so I’m not the pinnacle of android knowledge, but it’s worth testing out.

I assume there should be an option somewhere where you can backup/bind the account to one of your social media accounts or be given an ID and password for the account. My friend who can read Japanese will probably find it later if no one here does.

Ok so I don’t actually know how to transfer files from nox onto the actual computer but I got an account with 2 different 5* nishikujo’s and another account with 5* nishikujo and lucia. If someone wants it, pm me.

On Nox to find the shared folder you go to the root folder (can be found in bookmarks in file explorer) then go to mnt>shared and throw them somewhere in there. I just use the Other folder.

To copy or move folders you have to first select them, so go to the save folder location, highlight them both, go to the shared location, and copy/move.

ctrl+4 will tell you the location those folders are on your computer.

My friend sent me this on how to backup the account. It should take you to a page where you can backup the account by writing down your email and desired password, which you’ll need to remember and not show to others.

Note: If you transfer between different devices (Android->iOS), then your gems won’t carry over, so do all your pulls first before doing so.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot !

That’s awesome. Now is there a way we can change the name in-game or no? If not then that kinda bites but oh well

There is, in the settings where you set birthdate and add a description.

How do you get closer relationship with the characters? I mean, those scenario thingy.

To unlock a character’s scenario they need to be above a certain level. Your relationship with character’s increases by giving them presents.

1 Like

Within scenarios you need to choose the right option, which if done right will increase the heart number after that quest.

If you’re talking about the kizuna points shown in their profile, you need to clear their respective 1st story quest first to unlock the present option, then make presents in Kotori’s and give it to them.

1 Like

I’m getting this error when I try to use the gatcha, any idea how to fix it?

It’s the same message @petalgarden got. I assume you clicked one of the RL currency gatchas. The 2500 one is for in-game currency.

I was doing this one which looks like it uses the in-game aurora, I didn’t read all the small text so maybe I’m missing something in there.

This one is only available using real money, and you can only pull once.
Most of us won’t have access to real money in-game currency so ignore that for now.

Ok great thanks!

I’m noting down a few gameplay tips as I go along. Didn’t include typings because that stuff is pretty obvious once you notice them. Will add to it more when I wake up. If anyone’s got any route options noted down then share 'em~

3 Likes

Can anyone explain the battle system to me? For example, what are the numbers that appear after you click attack or a skill?

1 Like

How do you recover battery?