Rewrite Harvest festa! - Shizuru Route Discussion

Discussion topic for the hilariously booby crazy Shizuru Nakatsu route from Rewrite Harvest festa! Everything from Rewrite and from this route can be discussed without spoiler tags, but make sure to reference any information from other routes and other series with the appropriate [spoiler] tag.

How would you rate this route?

0 voters

Ah, Strange Fantasia, the infamous continuation of the oppai route. I shouldn’t need to say that it’s ridiculous, yet this is my least favorite scenario in HF. There is simply not enough Shizuru, and the ending comes completely out of nowhere. I feel like they wanted to give fans an ending with Kotarou and Shizuru together in the ruined world, but for 90% of the story that is nowhere to be seen; and, then they finally figured out their allotted time was up. We get Kotarou and Shizurus’ back story, and then they spend spend some quality time together; but, everything changes when the idiot bomb drops, literally.
My best moments from this scenario are all connected to the heroines being dumb, and none of them are about Shizuru; and, that is the reverse of how things should be. Scenes like Dark Kotori and Lucia the attention whore are really fun, but I wish they had been in a separate scenario.

Same. I was really looking forward to this route, but then the idiot bombs and the Quest for the Golden Saury kind of ruined it for me. Is it still hilarious? Yes, of course it is. But it’s not what I was hoping to get out of it by any means.