Rewrite DVD/BD Details & More

Making assumptions, thinking negatively from the assumption that there’s only 13 episodes is already unnecessary. Unless it’s actually confirmed for the entire series, it’s unnecessary to even make that assumption.

You aren’t understanding that spreading this negativity before the anime even airs is disrespectful in many ways to everyone involved in making the anime. People don’t have to be negative towards the anime that has had to go through much criticism from close-minded people who will think it’ll be trash because of the studio, team, episode count, format, and so on. People don’t have to be positive. But there’s no point in being negative when nothing’s actually confirmed.

1 Like

But that isn’t very clear; so if you’re gonna say your thoughts about it, it would be better to be clear enough so that other people can understand. If you’re disappointed in something, instead of just saying you’re disappointed, say why you’re disappointed so that other people can understand your disappointment.

I’m just going to state that for the sake of this thread, if you have concerns just pm me.

Look, the guy/girl didn’t do anything wrong and wasn’t intentionally trying to spread negativity. You can’t criticize him/her and point the finger and that’s that. All you need to do is acknowledge that he/she made a mistake and get it over with. I can’t put it more clearly than that.
Therefore, talking about disrespect to anime producers or public perception or how successful the anime will actually be is besides the point.

If you still don’t get it, I please urge you to read over my most previous post. The replies that I’ve gotten often don’t address the issues that I raise and just reiterate the opposing position.

1 Like

Once he expressed his disappointment, someone pointed it out that he shouldn’t be negative to the point where he thinks of it as “disappointing” , yet he continued to say that he could be as disappointed as he wanted to be. That’s already being more negative when you’ve realized that people are noticing your attitude. Intentional or not, it was unecessary negativeness.

That’s a really hypocritical thing to say, when you’re doing to exact same thing to me.

You seem to not be understanding the point I’m trying to get across. I can understand his disappointment. I can understand his negativity. I’d love Rewrite to have as many episodes as possible, but we don’t even have confirmation for the episodes as a whole, or seasons as a whole. But creating this negativity based on assumptions is unnecessary, especially when the anime hasn’t even started yet. I’d love to see the heroine routes animated. I’d love to see common animated because I love Rewrite, but if they have to cut it off (possibly), that’s fine, because it’ll be more anime-friendly to the anime-only watchers, and give the VN readers some new things to look out for. Creating this negativity won’t make the episodes change, or make the scripts change. But you don’t seem to be understanding that I understand his opposition. And since I can’t convince you, I’ll just say this.

Making assumptions isn’t a mistake. It’s a choice.
Creating negativity is a choice, and a mistake.

You don’t seem to be budging an inch on the idea of having an open-mind and not spreading negativity before the anime is even released (since we don’t even know what the anime has in stored for us with the current episodes) even though it may cut much material out, and I won’t force you. And I don’t want this to turn like that controversial “Rewrite Anime Pre-Release & Speculation” MAL forum, so I’ll just leave this here, and that’s all.

He said to PM him. I’ve also tried to stop this from derailing, but you’re instigating this. You can at least respect someone’s opinion. Feel free to PM me too, or anyone who wants to talk more.

And I even said to pm me instead of making a post here…we’re just going to make fools of ourselves and yes I’m a fool for continuing this.
The point of bringing up intentions was because people started swarming on Grooven for making a negative-toned post and criticizing him/her That’s what i have an issue with.

Again, spreading negativity is not the issue here. I’m not talking about spreading negativity, and you keep insistently bringing it up. Whether you understand his dissapointment or not isn’t the issue!

To make it easy for you:
It’s like I go order takeout sushi from across town and after driving for so long, I ask you for 6 dragon rolls. You the server, then tells me, “so that’ll be 20.60 for two large pepperoni pizzas.” And then I go wtf.

This bolded text has so many flaws that I do not even know where to start.

Making assumptions isn’t a mistake. it’s a choice: But what if you didn’t know you were making an assumption? What if the information you provided was what you were given? Of course then you work with what you got. Not everyone is going to know about split cours and blu-rays.
Creating negativity is a choice, and a mistake: No, it’s not a choice when you unintentionally create it. It may be a mistake, but people make mistakes all the time on accident right? You spill your glass of milk in the morning, but is that a choice?

Again, my point has nothing to do with negativity, or whatever assumptions were made, because none of that matters to my point. My issue is that you criticized Grooven for something he didn’t mean to do, and for something that he has a right to do on forums: to express an opinion. If you have a problem with someone’s opinion, you point out the mistake, but you don’t go telling him about how bad his post was and how it spreads negativity.

2 Likes

Ok everyone thats enough. This discussion has nothing to do with Rewrite itself, or even the BDs anymore, so it is going to stop. Now.

6 Likes

The covers so far are great, hopefully we will get something special for preordering.

4 Likes

I like both cover art, especially Kagari, but there’s something in me hoping that it was actually drawn by Masayuki Nonaka instead. But that’s just because I want to see more of the anime art. XD