Rewrite Anime Announced!

LB SURE WASN’T LOL

1 Like

But for Moon, it necessary to know a little the universe cause of the end, it will be hard to keep the end intact, with the moon and the earth, their relation with Kagari. If they do that they must change the end by I don’t know what.

This.

3 Likes

Now this is how you bring things back up after Charlotte. (Not that I hate Charlotte… ._. )

I cannot begin to fathom how excited I am for this. It will never stand up to the VN story-wise, even with Tanaka on the script, but everyone has been asking for this for a long time. The thought of seeing my favorite characters animated, especially Shizuru, brings absolute joy to my heart.

I’m not too familiar about the technical details, particularly the animation studio. I’m sad that White Fox won’t be returning, and I’ve never heard of Studio 8-bit until now. Apparently they worked on the Grisaia adaptations, but I don’t give a crap about Grisaia anyways, so these people are new to me. It will be interesting to see how they handle the animation for this long-awaited adaptation.

RIRAITO ZA HYPE~ :smiley:

1 Like

BTW guys, although the article stated it, the director of this anime will be the same director for the second opening of the game. So even if it isn’t White Fox, it’ll probably have the same feel.

5 Likes

Dunno how well Rewrite works as anime, but we’ll see, cautiously optimistic, I want to believe

Hyped… But the studio working on it did Grisaia no Kajitsu… And that adaptation was terrible.

It’s being adapted by Studio 8-bit. Shit. They have a horrible track record, and their adaptation of Grisaia is one of the worst anime I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t watch it until after I read the VN, but Studio 8-bit just makes me think that it’s going to be so bad that I won’t want to even get near it. I’m dreading the day when the 2nd episode airs, and we get confirmation that it’ll only be 1 cour.

I may not have any faith in this at all, but seriously, don’t fuck this up 8-bit. Or at the very least try to make it watchable enough for the VN readers to not want to pull their eyes out from how shit it is.

1 Like

Oh so that’s why 8-bit sounded kinda familiar, yes their Grisaia was garbage, well shit, there goes my cautious optimism

Okay lets calculate mow’s hype level, studio Eight Bit -70 points the fact that it is rewrite +1,000,000 points. No matter how bad it is adapted it is better than nothing, and most of the time these turn out way better than you thought it would. The fact that there are going to be moving frames of rewrite outweighs any other issues. We have already heard the story so really if that is intact or not would only really matter if you haven’t read it. It would be nice if it was really good and on par with the vn but still, it is better than nothing.

3 Likes

You underestimate 8-bit

I’ve never liked the argument of “At least we’re getting an adaptation”. It feels a bit like the person is saying that they don’t give a shit about the quality of the work, and only want to see it animated, which doesn’t sit too well with me.

Oh. My. God. I’m hyped as FUCK!

1 Like

It was just announced and I don’t want to think it’s going to be shit just because of the studio. I want to judge when it’s out. And if it is shit I can still complain.

But for now, REWRITEE ANIMEEEEE!

8-bit?
Basically, we’re in for the shittiest and most disrespectful Key anime adaption yet.

On the other hand, I never expected a Rewrite anime adaption to be good in any way, since it’s nearly impossible to adapt properly and would require a lot of resources. I’m just happy about the prospect of seeing the characters animated. I merely hope that my rage over the failure won’t outweigh that happiness when I see the real thing.

4 Likes

On one hand I’m really excited, because that adaptation is something I was looking forward to since about 2 years.
On the other hand, I’ve heard that 8-bit isn’t the best choice as far as VN adaptations are concerned. On top of that the differences between routes are huge, making a coherent anime out of all of them sounds almost impossible to me.

Come on man.
Toei.

3 Likes

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I shouldn’t even be here but I’m breathless right now. Just… Oh My God the hype is real!!! I promise I’ll cut their heads if they don’t give me a perfect adaptation of Lucia’s route.

Two words I gotta say and they are the same word but I don’t care: YES!!! YES!!!

Now please don’t make it just one cour 8 bit. Please don’t.

2 Likes

Rewrite one cour would be heartbreaking. Hell I’m even trying to think of a way to fit it into two cour without making it feel rushed. Little Busters format of one 2 cour season + one one cour season would probably be ideal for it.

Better get your axe ready or get your head out of the clouds, I’m 100% sure it won’t be perfect.

5 Likes