Open Letters to Kazamatsuri

Hatsumode is just finishing up at my shrine today. I wanted to join the party and write a letter sooner but alas my schedule wouldn’t allow it! But I wanted to take this time to say thank you so much. I met really wonderful friends here at Kazamatsuri…to say that is an understatement but it’s what comes to mind at first.

I really made and got to meet wonderful friends that are so kind and thoughtful and caring. I’m so thankful for that. I loved participating in the fun events at Kaza too, the rare voice chats, and more…

Thanks to Kaza, I had so many fun adventures here in Japan too with all the wonderful people I met…if it weren’t for this community, I would have never got to experience those treasured times. They’ll stay in my memory forever.

I wish I could have met this community sooner, but I think I came at the right time overall. Ultimately I’m glad that I could even be a part of it!

Thank you so much everyone…this letter is a bit fragmented and vague, writing after a long day of greeting worshippers. But I hope my feelings can be understood. Thank you so much!!!

8 Likes