Megane (glasses) girls topic!

Hey so I tought, that we this kind of topic was missing here. And that a lot of people would like it. Its about Megane girls!
They are basically girls with glasses, and even someone has fetish on that. A lot of people says that all the girls are cuter when you put glasses on them.
If you are one of them, post the best picutres you have, or have found on the internet!

Im not one of those, but just curiouis how many of us here likes them. Also I just want to see cute girls with glasses… whats wrong with that :D?

Edit: I found this Key related picture where Kanade and Yuri are wearing glasses.

Source: http://anime.astronerdboy.com/2010/05/angel-beats-yuris-glasses.html#.VAdBkRa5GWE

4 Likes

I find the quality of this topic a bit questionable. It doesn’t opt for much discussion, seems like you just want people to spam pictures of girls with glasses…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s fully obvious that posts like these would be questionable - I think maybe there should be something mentioning this in the rules and guidelines. I can understand it since there are fan-art posts for Key things. Maybe that Off-Topic posts must be a topic that generates discussion?

Well I was thinking about it too to be honest.
One of the main reasons was to see, how people would react to megane girls, second have a little chat about them, why they love them, or why is the glasses thing popular. If so do they prefer the girls with glasses vs without glasses.
And then as you said some pictures, I didnt really want to spam the whole post with picz, but just only some…
Sorry if I did something that I shouldnt.

1 Like

Mio is my favorite Megane Key girl.

Although wait yeah what the hell why is there like no Key Girls with Glasses.
Is it because they can’t fit them over their eyes?

6 Likes

Yeah I was actually wondering if there are any Key megane girls, and then i was like “wait, there are actually no megane girls in Key stuff?”
That fact kinda suprised me.

1 Like

Yuri with glasses… You know, I’ve never noticed it but now that you’ve brought it up I can totally get on board with that. Unless they’re like Saori:

But I don’t think that counts.

2 Likes

You guys are forgetting the totally best Key character who wears glasses

Why does it have to be girls, right? That’s pretty sexist :stuck_out_tongue: Glasses guys can be cute, too!

6 Likes

lmao, I should have expected this xd. I always rofl all over the place when I remember this scene.

1 Like

What no way.
Sakuya best Megane.

4 Likes

Oh yeah totally forgot about him. Hard to beat Sakuya! :stuck_out_tongue:

Totally forgot about him, yeah I guess you are right. Hes da hawt beast xD.
Tbh I tried to search some cool wallpapers of him…im into girls okay?

1 Like

Oh my god, I remember her. Still need to watch season 2.

Put a damn shirt on, you tool.

While I’m not particularly one for megane, when done right it can make a girl look really nerdy in a good way which is a turn on for quite a few guys, myself included.

1 Like

I went and made this invisible for the time being because I’m unsure what exactly it is I’d like to do. I’m not feeling it at the moment quality wise. At any rate, those that have posted here may continue to do so until I come to a conclusion. Don’t mind me~

3 Likes

I’m not sure why I’m drawn to this but I saw this yesterday and thought what a great glasses girl!

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Gdi CJ

2 Likes