MasaKaga After ~Muscle Memories~

More big news has come out this April 1st! As many fans of Key are aware, every April 1st is a big day for announcements, and it seems like Charlotte and Harmonia aren't the only titles getting love.

A new fan-disc for Little Busters! and Rewrite has been announed via VisualArt's and Dengeki with an unknown release date. The first PV has been posted on both VA's and Dengeki's sites. The new VN has a definite focus on fan favorites of the two novels, focusing heavily on Masato Inohara from Little Busters! (2013) as well Deinonychus, Kagari and Kagari from Rewrite (2012)!

A Saito character has also been confirmed.

You can watch the PV below. Just be sure to be mindful of Rewrite spoilers.

Happy april fools everyone! I (@Aspirety) produced this video, but I'd like to thank @Takafumi for designing the logo, helping provide me with sprites and creating the Suginami sprites, @Bonecuss for providing some of the CGs and working with @LinkThinks to conceive this ship in the first place, and @Bizkitdoh for writing the article! The song used was "Little Busters! -Takeoff-" by Yukizakurasou. Thanks for joining us for all the april fools shenanigans!

Also, I've been told by Bonecuss to tell you all that a MasaKaga Little Busters! fan route is in fact in the works, with an estimated release of 'someday'. Please look forward to it!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/masakaga-after-muscle-memories/
14 Likes

this is… let me be the first one to say it: MASTERPIECE!
Well done guys!

by the way, is that Midori x Midou I see? lol

I love that ending by the way. DESTRUCTIOOOON!!!

1 Like

#TeamMido

2 Likes

Deinonychus and Sakuya HB best chars.

Finally the Unknown Lifeform 3 gets the deserved attention!

Great work!

4 Likes

I’m glad they are bringing Deinonychus back. He was a bro. The song is great too, who is singing?

Do you know if Key are releasing any wallpapers at all?

2 Likes

We’ll commission some art so yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, Deino-chan is best girl.

There were three. Deino-chan had a longer tail iirc.

He’s not wrong.

1 Like

lol that was soo wonderful 11/10 best work ever.

The dramatic camera work and Deinoychus won me over. Will there be h-scenes???

There will be.

5 Likes

Is this a fan-game project? I don’t get it. What do the random side characters have to do with MasaKaga?

Kagari is not even human, not even an animal. She doesn’t need to reproduce, so why would she have sex?

Because gotta make that fat cash.

2 Likes

Are you talking about money? I thought it was illegal to sell fan works, since their creators don’t really own the piece of fiction.

It’s a joke. April fools.

1 Like

IT REALLY WORKED ON ME. It’s still 31/03 here…

1 Like

There is going to be an actual fan-route though. Hopefully.

3 Likes

Oh god you guys, 11/10, would totally play, and this is the most amazing thing you’ve don. Props to you guys @Aspirety @Bonecuss and @Takafumi. Potato cracked me up wherever he goes and I can’t even fathom your decisions in who to put in the game but it was an awesome mix of characters

Heeeey aspi I thought you were gonna change the banner of Kaza