Love Song Fanworks

Share your fanart and other creative works inspired by the Love Song albums here! We’d love to see some more fanworks based on this series pop up.

2 Likes

Well, here’s one for Muteki no Soldier, it’s cursed or something, since I came down with a cold when I was about to finish it, I’m pretty sure I sat on my butt for a while tho, I wonder how my nose is runny…

Then I realized I forgot to draw their weapons… eh, blame my health for that

17 Likes

Loooooooove your stuff man, looking forward to seeing more!

1 Like

This is awesome! I’d love to include some Love Song content in The K.E.Y. so don’t hesitate to submit it :smiley:

For Hajimari no Saki.

I also can’t draw bikes

17 Likes

Whoaaaaa

1 Like

It was supposed to have a summer-ish feel but it ended up being gloomy. The more I listen to the song, the gloomier I felt, so um, yeah, here’s to Bokura no Koi.

I hope I’d be able to add more artworks but this is perhaps my last tribute for the Love Song. This one isn’t for any particular Love Song but when I finished it, it felt like I was drawing for the 13th song all along.

17 Likes

JEEZ CHESCA WE JUST FINISHED RECORDING THE PODCAST AAAA

I’ll edit something in :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

AAAA

Sorry for the bad timing uguu :ogod:

3 Likes

…so I randomly felt like doing a Killer Song fanart… and it got violent haha. It’s no gore; I just had a little bit of a good time splattering blood red colors everywhere. :yahaha:

(gonna spoiler-tag the violence just to be safe)

I was going for a chaotic coloring style, and ended up getting this. I wanted to capture her story of embracing violence to protect the one she cares for, but now she looks like someone’s about to go yandere… which isn’t far off the description, I guess. XD

8 Likes

Is she giving the oops, I accidentally killed someone look?

Great art by the way.

2 Likes

Last call for Love Song fanarts! We still don’t have any art for the final podcast yet.

1 Like

Okay so I tried creating the impression of a glass wall. :uee:

It’s for the song Last Smile.

5 Likes

Thank you Hayate!! Now we have art for every week :happy:

1 Like

【MAD】Your airplane - きみのairplane
This is a MAD/AMV inspired by きみのairplane, the secret track from Owari no Hoshi no Love Song.
The graphics used are from the movie The Sky Crawlers, but the story is based on きみのairplane, so I guess it still counts as a Love Song fanwork? ^^’

3 Likes