Love Song 7. Haiiro no Hane (Grey Wings)

That certainly connects to the room at the end having no window for the boy, in contrast to the start of the song where he does have a window.

MAEDA SUPPORTING THE BOOKCLUB. :maeda:

2 Likes

I’m so happy about all these Maeda demo tracks. This song sounds so bouncy and happy in that demo. It makes me think of a song from an RPG or something. The MIDI instruments are always a reason for that. I actually really like this demo track, it’s a whole different feeling of music.

Really love everything discussed about this song. Crazy shit talked about in the podcast, there was loads to speculate and expand upon. It’s unexpectedly deep.
I like that a wall is used as a metaphor two songs in a row, this song also shares a lot of imagery and metaphors from the whole album.

I checked out the remix of this in the Key+Vocaloid album and put the track on Youtube, it’s quite different and kinda cool. If there were instrumentals it’d be so awesome to put riya’s singing to this music, even if it isn’t really her style.

Check it out, it’s on iTunes too so you can support that album too.

2 Likes

Oh, no wonder it sounds so familiar! I actually ended up listening to this version first, ironically. (yes this if my first run-through of love song I’m sorryyyy)

1 Like