Little Busters! Quotes & Screenshots

I was falling… I was falling… Through endless darkness… I stretched out my hand… At the end, there was fear.
~ Naoe Riki

2 Likes

SHAKA-SHAKA-HEY -best girl

2 Likes

When was this quote said? Is it from the VN? I can’t remember anyone saying that…

2 Likes

TAMBORINE DESU YO~

fucking datcourse

Feel like sharing some LB quotes~

8 Likes

Holy crap I forgot about some of those quotes, some are hilarious! It’s only amplifying me wanting to replay the game but I gotta wait for the EX patch.

1 Like

Best fucking girl, am I fucking right or what?

6 Likes

Oh, didn’t know this thread existed!

This one I always found hilarious.

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

I’m really going to have to hold back from just pasting in the entire contents of my LB screengrabs folder, I can tell…

8 Likes

Some of my faves that haven’t been listed yet:

“Even cats fall from poles.” -Masato

“My heart is as naive as toilet paper.” -Masato

“You were eaten by the eel pie instead.” -Kengo

“A peaceful every day life hides its fragility. Fear and violence aren’t just something in another world, completely unrelated to us. If a disaster happens, we can’t change it. But as long as we small gears are linked together, we can keep moving forward, even if it’s only one small step at a time.” -Kyousuke

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

God damn I forgot how good the Tanka minigame was.

Also, thanks for sharing all the screens @cheerful_tambourine!

"If you’re happy, then I’m happy. When you make someone happy, you make yourself a little happier too. If you’re happy, I’m happy. If I’m happy, you’re happy. And that repeats over and over, making a happiness spiral!" ~ Komari Kamikita

4 Likes

“Whether it suits you or not is irrelevant. What matters is whether it’s fun or not.” ~ Yuiko Kurugaya

4 Likes

We thank you Santa Clouds for this gift.

3 Likes

I finally fully understand the joke after reading it in japanese. The pronunciation for Riki and Force/Power is the same (Riki).

6 Likes

2 Likes