Little Busters Memes

Made this back when it looked like the Haruka bookclub week would take three weeks due to all the delays. Now that the Haruka bookclub week actually is taking more than a week, I’m allowed to upload it:

Haruka spoilers

Either you get it or you don’t.

For those that get it, I’m sorry, but this poorly edited beautiful piece of art had to be made.
YES, I KNOW THAT THE BACKGROUNDS ARE DIFFERENT AND THAT KANATA’S WORDS AREN’T SPACED PROPERLY, LEAVE ME ALONE MUM, YOU’RE NOT MY MOTHER.

5 Likes

Kazamatsuri could be yours.

7 Likes

Fix your damn game, VA!
At least RealLive tried.

7 Likes

(Mio route spoilers)

10 Likes

I originally only sent this to @MagusVerborum privately, but I figure I don’t lose anything by posting it here.

Umineko spoilers btw. The spoiler blur doesn’t hide it very well, so I’ll put it under a details box.

This is what I think of your "Kyousuke might actually be a flawed character" theory:

I’ve been reading way too much Umineko lately.

7 Likes

Didn’t want to be the next one to post again, but the meme train’s been running this week - and there are no brakes on the meme train.

Credit for the concept of this next one goes to someone other than me who I can’t remember. Someone was making a joke on the discord a while ago about the “a flower on each arm” - or whatever the saying is - with a Natsume on each arm for Riki.

But this next one is all me.
I call it: “A Kinnuku on Each Arm”

On another note, Riki’s fingers are like claws, it’s scary.

Also this:

Shoutouts to my first ever playthrough of Little Busters, wherein Komari won the battle rankings.

16 Likes

Vanilla LB readers can relate. Once you understand the meaning of this choice…

7 Likes

Komari is intrigued by (and slightly terrified of) the school’s new fish.

7 Likes

Masato appreciators unite!

15 Likes

Masato is my senior quote in my high school yearbook.
No fucking joke.

3 Likes

Wow, Rin! You’re the biggest cat fan I’ve ever encountered. Tell me, is there a cat you don’t like?

4 Likes

With apologies for my poor photoshopping…

white van LB

4 Likes

Well, y’know, everyone has their right to an opinion.

2 Likes

So one of the animes I’ve been watching has this scene that felt like something Haruka would say

9 Likes

Sorry for making this… :yahaha:

4 Likes

1 Like

Who would’ve thought Riki was a libertarian?

1 Like

Couldn’t get gif working, so screenshot instead.

4 Likes

No illegal substances in the dorms, Miyazawa!

Edit: I see now that I took the time to tuck the glasses behind Kengo’s ear but neglected to line them up with his nose.

9 Likes

Check out these leaks for WB Animations’ newest direct-to-DVD movie.

7 Likes