Little Busters Memes

3 Likes

Not the plot twist I was expecting from the Christopher Robin movie, but I dig it.

1 Like

Oh my god that fits so well. I took me awhile to “get it” but when I did, I laughed so hard!

1 Like

You're a Mean One

1 Like

(Full LB spoilers, slight Fate/Stay Night spoilers)

“Isn’t…”
My ideal is fake. He’s right. I can’t stop from growing up. As long as I admire such a thing, I will end up like the man before me.
“It isn’t…”
But I felt beauty in it. I know it’s just hypocrisy to value playtime over hard work.
--------But still…
I admired it, thinking of how great it would be if I live that way. That’s the one thing driving my body.
“Isn’t…!”
There are people that can’t play around with others, then there was me who could save others. I swore to myself to never let such a thing happen again, seeing the girl that meaninglessly disappeared.
“…It isn’t…!”
How long has it been since then? There are friends I lost, there are shinai that were destroyed. There will always be things that will be forgotten. So I swore to myself to never forget this one fact.
---------To play with my friends
I will protect it, even if it isn’t my own wish, even if it is just sophistry to soften my guilt. It has to come true. The girl who loved me died, leaving those words behind. I believe the wish contained in those words. Even if the world disagrees with me, even if I, myself curse me, …
“It isn’t a mistake…”
That’s the only thing in my head. Even if Kengo Miyazawa is a fake, this is absolutely true. For everyone to enjoy their youth… that is an ideal everyone thinks of. So I won’t back down, because this dream is…
“------It isn’t a mistake!”

3 Likes

Ever wonder what Kud spellt backwards is? Ever wonder why Kud shows such questionable intelligence and quacks all the time? White hair? Or white feathers? Well:

8 Likes

Dorje

I don’t understand why nobody has done this.
Come on, guys! Dorje!

EDIT:
My apologies. As I have found out during the Kazaversary, Dorje has actually been discovered before, by none other than @Takafumi

10 Likes

(Refrain)

Kengo: Riki, come up with fun games for me to play, like Kyousuke did.
Riki: decides to try playing baseball, like Kyousuke did
Kengo: kengo meme

5 Likes

22 Likes

Mio route, but online

21 Likes

What do we say about jabs at Rin2? It’s not enough.

me vs the guys text 410

5 Likes

So I sent this picture to @bionic because I thought it was a really cool image.

However, I felt like the image may have been missing a little something. And also I felt that the space could have been used more efficiently if it was slanted like a VN.

And apparently so did he.

4 Likes

Time to get everyone hyped for Kanata’s route!

Let’s resume the discussion!

5 Likes

Time for the ultimate LB meme for the grand finale!

Special thanks to @adeptArcanist for providing feedback and suggestions.

Spoiler warning: Content from all routes including EX!

The original is pretty big, so feel free to zoom in!

Valentine’s day is an oddly fitting time to post this, don’t you think? :ahaha:

9 Likes

Those are ribbons.

1 Like

let’s go team common route

4 Likes

when can we get ray tracing for little busters english edition
cat mode

2 Likes

rin2

10 Likes

Rin2