Little Busters! - Kanata Futaki Route & Character Discussion

That’s true, but in Sasami route it was not Sasami herself who was on the verge of death, but her pet cat. In the same vein, since Haruka was on the verge of death, it is very much possible that Kanata could have been transported there somehow as well

2 Likes

There’s also the fact that when Haruka’s route is locked, Kanata will not show up in other routes i.e. Kud’s, until Refrain is completed and you can access Haruka’s route again.

1 Like

Kanata’s route was actually one of the best in Little Busters somehow, even early throughout Haruka’s route I thought this character would be good and she is, also a natural tsundere which is much better than the artifical ones that normaly exist. At the same time this route probably wouldn’t have been as good if it wasnt for all the prerefrain routes already being a prerequisite.

The character interactions I personally think is the best in this route of LB! although its the only pre-refrain route I have done so far. Its not my favorite route but I do think its the best route. The entire flashbacks or whatever they were with her sister was also interesting in understanding Haruka and Kanata better.

The best part of the route was obviously the muscle bit early in the route,

2 Likes