Key Games Translation Status Updates

I think that’s only if it does not reach the funding goal. Not sure if that is what he/she is worrying.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer I understand better now :happy:

(He)
It was what I was worried about but are KS trustworthy when it comes to delivering the products if it succeeds ?

1 Like

Not entirely sure, this is my first time backing the project. However they should at the very least get the digital version out.

Btw I have been told that Sekai Project is known to take a long time to send items out to everyone, so keep that in mind too.

2 Likes

Ok thanks :happy:

1 Like

New update for the Rewrite+ Kickstarter. The current status is 71% funded at 128k USD with 9 days remaining.

Update #6: New Reward Added to the $50 “Rewrite+ Physical Edition” tier and above

1 Like

New update for the Rewrite+ Kickstarter. The current status is 85% funded at 154k/180k USD with 3 days remaining. We got a support message from the manga artist ZEN! and SP also revealed the designs for the Shikishi and the T-Shirts. (Images are in the update post)

Update #9: Support Message from ZEN!

1 Like

Now the funding goal is at 90%, so if it succeeds, will the game be sold on Steam in the future ? If that’s the case, I prefer waiting it’s official release to buy the game and at least help Sekai Project with what I can.

1 Like

If everything goes as planned, the game will be on Steam in November 2020. The best help you can give is to pledge as much as you can right now. Because let’s not sugar coat it, pre-orders and crowdfunds are EXTREMELY producer favored. They get your money before putting out a product. There’s nothing more convenient in the world, for them.

4 Likes

Rewrite Kickstarter has now reached 100%

2 Likes

WE MADE IT!!

Screenshot_160

5 Likes

Update #11: Goal Has Been Hit!

1 Like

Okay so no-one has mentioned this yet (probably due to the Rewrite Kickstarter distracting everyone), but Ao’s route is now out in English! https://alkatranslations.com/ao-patch-released/

Next one is Kamome!

4 Likes

Looks like the BackerKit surveys are out.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s appropriate to post this here, but Alka Translations posted that on their twitter today: https://twitter.com/alkatranslation/status/1204583979292119041

EDIT: https://alkatranslations.com/announcing-our-next-project-angel-beats-1st-beat/

5 Likes

I’m glad Angel Beats! 1st Beat will finally be translated to english. I wanted to read it ever since it was released, but the localization never came for some unknown reason :uee:

2 Likes

It’s great seeing someone finally started picking up the game for translation. I can’t wait to hear more.

2 Likes

Looks like finally I could finish 100% AB! 1st Beat with proper translation soon :tm:.

1 Like
5 Likes

So it seems the official translation of Summer Pockets is complete and they’re just waiting Steam’s approval to release it.

It’s good to know we’ll be able to read Kamome’s route (as well as Alka and Pocket routes) in english sooner than expected, although I feel kinda bad for the fan translation team who’s working really hard to release it as soon as possible too.

Well, I guess they can translate the rest of the visual novel without much pressure now, as they can reutilize the text later for the translation of the Reflection Blue edition.

3 Likes

4 Likes