Key Games Translation Status Updates

Oh Nice, I will try back this project. But whats the difference between the $30 tier and the $40 tier?
nvm Its the same thing.

1 Like

I have finally made my decision to get the $50 tier, I had been thinking about it since the very start on how much I should pledge.

Anyways, This opened a early bird for those who haven’t backed yet.

4 Likes

TBH I am ready to back the $200 tier but I don’t want to have to go through the bother of international shipping when all I really want is the shirt :yahaha:

That plus it costs $74 to ship to my country…

1 Like

Maybe with BackerKit you can get a shirt alone. But I think they need to reach the goal first. Also I don’t think I ever seen shipping costing as much as 74 USD in my whole life.

It’s ridiculous because some of the goods originally come from Japan, but are sent to the USA to Sekai Project… So I have to pay for shipping from USA :uee:

Well, I’ll decide sooner or later what tier to go for.

There are quite a lot of physical items in the 200 USD tier so my guess is the size and weight of all the physical items might contribute to most of the costs. I don’t import from other countries very often so I’m probably completely off on how it works. Also I would assume it would be easier for them to ship all the items to the USA first then distribute them from there. This is what I thought.

New tiers and BackerKit addon list for the Rewrite+ Kickstarter. The current status is 63% funded with 15 days remanding.

Update #3: New Tiers and Add-ons

Rewrite+ KS

Update No.4 - Price changes
Update No. 5 - Mock ups

1 Like

There is something that I don’t understand with KS. If we contribute and the project fails, do we get back our money or not ? It may sound selfish from me but I can’t afford to lose money for nothing in return even though I would like to participate . :flustered:

Its an all or nothing campaign.

All-or-nothing funding means that no one will be charged for a pledge towards a project unless it reaches its funding goal. This way, creators always have the budget they scoped out before moving forward.

All-or-nothing funding is a core part of Kickstarter and has a number of advantages:

• It’s less risk for everyone . If a project doesn’t reach its funding goal, creators will not be expected to complete their project without the funds necessary to do so, and backers will not be charged.
  • It motivates . Adding a sense of urgency motivates your community to spread the word and rally behind your project.
  • It works . Of the projects that have reached 60% of their funding goal, 98% were successfully funded. We find that projects either realize and surpass their goal, or they never fully take off.
1 Like

I think that’s only if it does not reach the funding goal. Not sure if that is what he/she is worrying.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer I understand better now :happy:

(He)
It was what I was worried about but are KS trustworthy when it comes to delivering the products if it succeeds ?

1 Like

Not entirely sure, this is my first time backing the project. However they should at the very least get the digital version out.

Btw I have been told that Sekai Project is known to take a long time to send items out to everyone, so keep that in mind too.

2 Likes

Ok thanks :happy:

1 Like

New update for the Rewrite+ Kickstarter. The current status is 71% funded at 128k USD with 9 days remaining.

Update #6: New Reward Added to the $50 “Rewrite+ Physical Edition” tier and above

1 Like

New update for the Rewrite+ Kickstarter. The current status is 85% funded at 154k/180k USD with 3 days remaining. We got a support message from the manga artist ZEN! and SP also revealed the designs for the Shikishi and the T-Shirts. (Images are in the update post)

Update #9: Support Message from ZEN!

1 Like

Now the funding goal is at 90%, so if it succeeds, will the game be sold on Steam in the future ? If that’s the case, I prefer waiting it’s official release to buy the game and at least help Sekai Project with what I can.

1 Like

If everything goes as planned, the game will be on Steam in November 2020. The best help you can give is to pledge as much as you can right now. Because let’s not sugar coat it, pre-orders and crowdfunds are EXTREMELY producer favored. They get your money before putting out a product. There’s nothing more convenient in the world, for them.

4 Likes

Rewrite Kickstarter has now reached 100%

2 Likes

WE MADE IT!!

Screenshot_160

5 Likes