Key Auctions & Listings of Interest

I love the space design! But I personally don’t dig the idea of having a blatant anime girl on my chest :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont really care what other people think that why i free

1 Like

Something that I found interesting while browsing around figures. It seems Kotobukiya restarted production on two of their CLANNAD figs, namely, Ryou and Tomoyo.

http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/product-title/clannad/

Tomoyo was re-released last year and Kyou will be re-released later this year. They even have it up on their online shop for sale or pre-order, respectively. Pretty good buy if you want a good and brand new CLANNAD fig as these are probably the best quality you can get

1 Like

I would have bought the Ryou one :komue:

Unfortunately, the only Ryou ones I know of are from UFO catchers which don’t have as good quality as Kotobukiya :ryoublush:

I was catching up with the “Show off Your Goods” topic and noticed a couple of Kanon items on there had some interest, so I thought I’d write a bit about them plus some other weird little things. Not entirely sure where this’d best be posted, but this should be fine. Maybe it’ll bring the topic back to peoples’ attention.

Starting off with the most common item. The Kanon art book.
The Ultimate Art Collection Of Kanon is a pretty simple book. It contains initial drafts and sketches for Kanon’s CGs, as well as the complete versions and the digital lineart. It also has the sprite sheets. The interesting part however comes towards the end of the book.
The latter sections of the book include promo art and initial designs. The promo art contained goes on to be used in various official merch, such as on the cover of Kanon TCG packs or on wall scrolls.
There’s art of Kisato and a small Kuu, some you might recognize from the Key site’s gallery.
Following that is a section of all the merch coming out at the time of the book’s release, and also there’s some deleted MaixSayuri scenes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ota Meshi Cooking!
Yunmao Ayakawa is a pretty well known figure in the UK for her work on BBC’s Japanorama, and will be a recognizable figure to readers of Otaku USA, but since then she’s put out a book named Ota Meshi Cooking. The book was intended to make otaku care about food, and so it included many anime-themed recipes.
Here we can see an Akiko Jam recipe!

There’s also a Nagisa bento for those Clannad fans.

The book is very cheap and available on Amazon, so if you want to try out Key food (or food from other popular series such as Haruhi or Code Geass) this is the book for you.

Movic’s Kanon TCG

A pretty simple Kanon trading card set, featuring lots of cute fanart. If you have the previously mentioned art book, you’ll know these cards for taking up over a page of space in the merch section.
The game had a pretty standard ruleset
The cards are pretty rare now, but they show up on Yahoo auctions fairly often and can probably be found in certain game stores and sport centers, but you’d have to get lucky.
There’s also an AIR set, but who cares about AIR really?

Run’A Sepia Color Collection.

Runa’s stuff is weird, and it’s kinda hard to find out information about them, but they tend to make random anime merch. Charms, phone cases, all the junk. For Kanon, they’ve got some nice mugs based on the official Kanon chibi art that you’ll find in the ol’ art book.
They also made a Kanon table. Dunno why… They just did.

4 Likes

Oh I actually have a table with Ayu XD I feel like they were crane game prizes.

Here is a Potato Plushie here (love this site its like lots of fun to get stuff at reasonable prices) https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/646065587001 I found from the trading card campaign he has curly hair and smaller than the life sized one. They also have one MIB for 14000 yen o_O https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/646065586001 (they also have the other girls up too)

If anyone is looking for some KEY merch lemme know, I often look around when I’m waiting for my homework to render or just for fun :slight_smile: I might have some extras too (I only a have few)

3 Likes

Aaaaa I want that Potatoooo

If anyone was looking for the hardcover Na-Ga artbook “Rindou” it is here at half of what I paid https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1057593445&ref=list (they also ship all around the world just to let you guys know) The book is super nice and has a velvet cover.

2 Likes