Kazamatsuri Plays The Resistance: Little Busters [Finished - Student Council Victory]

By the way, I’d specially like to hear @Arete’s conclusions since he sounded in this post as if he could come up with some major theories.

Well you must feel alright about this, since you were the only person to vote reject this outcome makes you look clear.

The possibility is there but I believe it is extraordinarily low. The Busters were winning before this mission. Any Student Counsel Member on the team would have voted FAILURE to tie the game. Even if there was more than one on the team they couldn’t coordinate to decide which of them would vote FAILURE and which would vote SUCCEED to alleviate suspicions. Even if there was more than one it would’ve been too dangerous for them to have voted against their team. Because what if the other Student Counsel Member did the same? The Busters would be winning 2-0. That’s too much risk for any Student Counsel Member to vote SUCCEED, and since there was only one vote for FAILURE there must have been only one on the mission.

I’m still not 100% certain about Komari-chan (@Naoki_Saten) but I actually feel more sure about her now. She was on the first mission with me that passed and she’s been working hard to prove her innocence while unmasking the real Student Counsel Members. She’s been also trying to move carefully and not rush into any mission. I’m cautious, but I really don’t have much reason to doubt her at this point.

I’m mostly piggybacking off of what you and Kengo (@Karifean) have already said, but here’s what I’m thinking.

I understand why Mio (@Glenn_Irish) rejected her own team earlier and I thought we had closed suspicions on her but this opens that back up for her as well as the rest of the team.

Riki (@RyuuTamotsu) and Kyousuke (@Natsume) both haven’t posted much and have so far avoided suspicion by doing so, but with both of them being on the failed mission I’d like to call them to post their thoughts. They both voted REJECT on the original team for this mission and APPROVE on this modified one. I want to know what they disliked about the first team and what they approved with this new one.

Kud (@cjlim2007) I’m honestly not sure about, so I’ll call them to answer the same questions about their voting habits.

1 Like

A failure, huh… Dammit.

Now, seeing how I am now placed under slight suspicion, I’ll take this chance to explain that the reason why I have not been speaking up much beyond voting phases is, as I said before, to gauge the members’ individual leadership skills and talents, which is something everyone should try to benefit from in this crisis. There is no point in giving opportunities by splitting leadership of individual teams if I then decide to micromanage them, and I have full faith that the true Busters can pull through even with the Council working together.

On the other hand, Nishizono still not communicating with anyone despite multiple requests to do so has made my worries grow into genuine suspicion of her being a part of the Student Council. A Little Buster should never stay silent in this situation yet Nishizono has barely answered any questions and brought far too many instead.

Rin, the reason I voted reject on the original team is solely because the some of the members within it had tensions lingering, as evidenced by the change in cast, and were already in the list of suspects, making it a team I could not fully trust from their previous suspicions and interactions. This one, however, agreed to the terms of not having either Kamikita nor Saigusa in it, but now that I look back I should have been more wary of Nishizono…

Off-role: @Necem is Kurugaya, @Glenn_Irish is Mio. :masgrin:

1 Like

Oops

By “barely answered any questions and brought far too many instead” are you referring to the astounding two whole questions that were asked? You may be confused by the fact that Komari ( @Naoki_Saten) is repeating the same question despite me answering it.
Why did I vote against my own team: a lack of confidence.
Why you believe this is evidence against me is rather baffling.
The second questions was why I voted differently for 2 almost identical teams. My reasoning is, well there is none. It was early on in the game and any vote I did at that point was a pure guess. Secondly the team I voted to pass succeeded, so again why you consider this evidence against me is rather confusing.
But please continue to ask more of the same 2 questions, I’m sure you’ll get me soon.
At any rate my only major suspicion, other than the other 3 members of my previous team, goes to Komari souly due to the fact that she seems very intent on making me a straw man based on one small decision I made at the beginning of the game that I had already explained. As Sir Arthur Conan Doyle said, there is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
お前ゲロ犬

Hey! Sorry for not posting much.
But I’ve already explained why I rejected the first team.
But I’ve never rejected any team after that.

I’m okay with being suspected for now, if this gets us closer to the truth. We know now that one of the spies is in this team.
Now I want to ask the team members, who do you suspect the most? I’m just curious

Uweeeeh~ My team failed. I have embarassed myself in front of everyone! Now I can’t get a wife!

You guys didn’t hear anything, okay? I was never heard. Yup. All problems solved!

Jokes aside, my conclusion was proven wrong, so this might be back to the drawing board for me. I’m not yet sure what conclusions to draw. On the bright side, everyone became more active and more talkative, so I won’t have to investigate on my own anymore.

Anyway, I think everyone should give Kuu-chan a proper answer, since she has to make decisions now.

Rather than trusting or distrusting people, I’ll make my decisions based on whether or not I agree with their reasoning and strategy for now.

And now… eh? What’s wrong? Mio-chan hates me? Uwaaaah, you got it all wrong! Please try to remember what’s been said so far. Also, you’ve been asked a total of 4 different things. I may explain it at a later time if it’s still unclear.

Komari x Rin ships are now officially confirmed. No chance for Kyousuke’s inner lolicon to ever be with Komari.

2 Likes

H-hey don’t get any funny ideas, idiot.

Although I do agree with Komari-chan here as well. I’ll have to see your team and you’ll have to explain your logic for each of the members. For me you’re still one of the least suspect members of the failed mission but your team is still going to receive a lot of scrutiny.

I do. I have my own ideas as to what a good team might be but I’m curious to see yours.

Well then, Mio-chan, let’s resolve this misunderstanding.

You have been asked a total of 4 non-trivial things so far:

1. By Kengo-kun, repeatedly, about why you have voted against your own team on the first voting. You have answered this a few votings later.
  2. By me, about whether or not you’d join my team, which you have agreed to (at least that’s how I interpreted the “understood”)
  3. By Kyousuke-san, indirectly, about why you didn’t say anything after the first voting. I have posed the question directly to get a faster reaction. You never answered.
  4. By me, about why you voted differently for two almost identical teams, which you have only answered very recently.

I asked for a reply for 3. and 4. a second time the next day because I needed to alleviate as many of the potential member’s insecurities as possible before initiating the mission.

After that, Kengo-kun explained why he distrusts you. I have tried to follow his reasoning but disagreed and explained why. Here’s a short breakdown of the relevant points:

1. Kengo-kun claimed that the spies almost certainly did not vote unanimously on the first voting and that therefore, there must have been a disagreement concerning the team you’ve put together.
  2. I have then looked for a possible cause for the assumed disagreement and picked the strangest-seeming thing that happened back then, namely your rejection (which you had explained at some point).
  3. If said rejection had a different reason and you were a spy, there must be a scenario that would explain the rejection. However, it didn’t make sense in any of the scenarios I could think of. Thus, I have discarded the assumption.
  4. I have then added that, assuming that Haru-chan is a spy (which was what I believed until recently), you’re most likely not a spy and I therefore do not distrust you.

Then, strangely, Masato-kun misunderstood(?) that and claimed the opposite.

Phew. Don’t make me deal with irrational things like misunderstandings and grudges.

I don’t actually like leading teams but I guess I’ll have to pick anyways. For this mission I choose myself, @Naoki_Saten, @Arete, and @Necem. Why? I mean it worked before and I trust myself to place a success. If it doesn’t work then I guess I’d be suspected of being a student council member but there should be a high chance of success.

Oops gotta @Pepe

Funny how Komari will end up in the same team as one of her initial suspects.

While this team is risky, a success would mean that CJ is a buster, so we could from then on include him in all teams.

I guess this is a high risk/high reward situation. Tomorrow I’ll work on statistics and will post them on the evening. In case some of you want to consult them before voting.

I’ll vote accept or reject based off the probabilities of there being a spy.

Mission 3 Briefing
Mission name: Sukumon Rancher
Mission Leader: @cjlim2007
Mission participants: @cjlim2007 @Naoki_Saten @Arete @Necem

@Glenn_Irish @Necem @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Naoki_Saten @cjlim2007 @Mogaoscar @Arete @Natsume @Karifean
Kindly let me know whether you approve or reject to the members selected for this mission by replying to your role PM or PM-ing me on discord with either “Approve” or “Reject”. Once all votes are tallied, I’ll be revealing everyone’s votes, and continuing from there.

A simple and straightforward reasoning, unlike my own. Seems decent enough for now, but please allow me to think about this constellation in a complicated way for a bit. I’ll present my thoughts when I’m done.

Also, since Yui-chan(@Necem) and Haru-chan(@EisenKoubu) haven’t said anything for a long while, I’d like to hear their thoughts on the current situation.

That is exactly what I meant by understood, I’m doing my best to role-play Mio, who doesn’t exactly have a personality that’s easy to role-play. Her words are usually cold and straight to the point, so yes I thought “understood” would be sufficient, I’ll be more clear in the future.

Because I’m incredibly busy in real life at the moment and don’t have time to check this game as often as I would like, I have my last final tomorrow and after that should be more free to concentrate on this game.

I personally find those questions trivial but I guess that’s a matter of perspective, they don’t seem like a big deal to me but I guess to another person they might seem a little more shrouded in mystery.

I was under the impression that talking about this game outside of the forum topic was against the rules, so if what you say is true and I am a student council member who is talking with other members outside of this topic, wouldn’t I be cheating?

Again this is due to me being pre occupied with real life shit as well as stress, I wasn’t aware this game would require the attention it does and bit off a bit more than I could chew considering my circumstances.

No grudge, a bit of confusion, and an apology from your local bookworm.

お前ゲロ犬

That being said I agree with @cjlim2007 (Kudo-san)'s team. I was a bit suspicious of Kamikita-san based on her persistence against me but as I was absent and certainly made some questions decisions I guess that couldn’t be helped, overall she seems very dedicated in trying to uncover any light on people’s suspicious activities. She was on one failed and one passed mission so that doesn’t really give us any information one way ora another. Kudo-san was on the last mission which failed, so if this mission fails as well that will give us a fairly good idea as to what her alignment may be. We really have no information on Kuruguya-san or Saigusa-san other than that they were in the first mission that passes, they haven’t been very talkative but at the very least I trust them for now.

Before I would have accepted a team constellation from Kudryavka (@cjlim2007) , but since the last mission failed I am going to vote reject. I don’t say she is a spy, but I think it’s likely enough, so I don’t want to take the risk. And since she also invited Komari (@Naoki_Saten) to the team, who was the leader of our last failed team, it’s even more likely that our mission is going to fail. Even though I think the possibility of Kudryavka being a spy is higher than the possibility of Komari being a spy. I base that simply on the activity from both since our game started. Komari is way more invested in this game than anyone of us and her theory’s this far were quite good and reasonable. Also, she was already on a successful team once.

The next one in line is Masato (@Mogaoscar) who was the only one who voted reject for the team that failed. Maybe he knew that a spy was on the team and voted reject because everyone else said they would vote approve. He took the risk of voting reject to prove that he is not a spy. But then, wouldn’t that make him look even more suspicious? Because how does he know that there’s a spy when everyone else thinks there isn’t one? But since he said himself that both options are okay with him, I still don’t think he is a spy.

For now, my plan is to vote reject for Kudryavkas team and wait wich members Masato is going to choose.