Kazamatsuri Plays The Resistance: Little Busters [Finished - Student Council Victory]

I mean I get what you mean but its just highly recommended. I will accept this mission if its the same team.

Sorry for the wait. Here I go!

@Pepe
Since everyone agreed to join, the team lineup remains unchanged:

Mio-chan (@Glenn_Irish),
Riki-kun (@RyuuTamotsu),
Kuu-chan (@cjlim2007),
Kyousuke-san (@Natsume ),

please help out the poor dorm manager so that everyone can play Ping-Pong together again. Making others happy makes you happy, to. Itā€™s a wonderful thing!

1 Like

OK, Iā€™m stepping out of role-playing in this particular post because I have little time to write this and I should at least respond to all the discussion during the last 3 roles. Also, I think there are points I wonā€™t be able to get across if I try to role play while explaining them.

Mainly, Komari (@Naoki_Saten), I think that while your logic is correct, you base your whole theory upon two points which are mostly a wild guess. The fact that Haru-chan tried hard to get on the team might be due to her being really energic and looking forward to joining a team to do any kind of fun activity. Then again, as for me, I just said ā€œRiki, Haruka and Rikiā€ to use that joke in which Masato counts some people two times. The name of Haruka in that particular sentence didnā€™t have any hidden meaning, I just thought that since it was the first round I could fill in the gap with anyone, and my mind made me think that Haruka would be a nice SpecOps member for that mission. My opinion about all the beginning of the game is to only use that information as a backup for when you have more solid information later on, but basing a whole theory upon facts from before the first voting occurs doesnā€™t seem to be the best idea ever.

By the way, the fact that Iā€™m praising people is merely because either I agree with what they say or I just get carried by the mood of others (this is what happened with the Anego thing). Then again, I attribute this facts that you pointed out about me to the fact that Iā€™m not used to role-playing and I tend to forget things like the fact that Masato and Haruka arenā€™t friends (though, honestly, they donā€™t seem like enemies to me).

Then, when you talk about me volunteering, itā€™s merely because I want to participate in a mission, just cause itā€™s fun and I think that my character, Masato, would enjoy going in too. However, the way things are right now make me think that I should probably stop role-playing because I havenā€™t been able to express the ideas that I (in real life) had, and instead Iā€™ve ended up being conquered by Masatoā€™s will.

I hope that with this I gave an explanation to all the things youā€™ve said about my actions. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Iā€™m still interested in knowing why you didnā€™t put yourself in the team for the same reason Kuu-chan wants you to be in. Please, if you could clarify this before the voting occurs Iā€™d appreciate it.

Even then, itā€™s not that I donā€™t like your constellation. I mean, I donā€™t have any reasons to distrust you apart from the little fight you had with Haruka, and the rest of the members of the members of the team havenā€™t done anything to piss me off. Hell, Riki even defended me when almost everyone was bullying me. ^^

That said, Iā€™ll consider from now onwards whether Iā€™ll switch back to role-playing or Iā€™ll stay this way. I mean, I like role-playing but I feel like this particular character and this game are incompatible somehow.

1 Like

(Off role)

Why does the major stuff always happen when Iā€™m about to go sleep or head off to work? -_-

First of all, role-playing is just a fun thing to do on the side. Itā€™s entirely optional. OF COURSE itā€™s not supposed to limit oneā€™s actions as a player. Some people are barely roleplaying at all and I doubt my Komari act has struck anyone as particularly realistic. Heck, it might give me nightmares soonā€¦
But thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to be. Our roles have no bearing on the gameplay or our team assignments and are completely unrelated to our actions and playstyles. Iā€™m pretty sure this much was obvious from the start.

This also means that any actions performed out of roleplay-related reasons are entirely irrational. However, those same role-related reasons can be used to convince careless players into believing certain things and performing specific actions, especially at the beginning of the game when nobody has any information to work with. Therefore, Iā€™ve been keeping an aye on anyone who used roleplay as an explanation for what they did or what they wanted others to do.
And for the same reason, anything a player says, any explanation they give for their actions, be it off role or in role, has the same credibility until the game ends. This game is about deceiving and picking the right things and people to trust or to distrust, after all.

As for my reasons to be on the team or not, they are in plain sight. Iā€™ve been trying to uncover the identities of the spies and now Iā€™ve arrived at a conclusion Iā€™m confident in. But I canā€™t put my reasoning to use if my team is rejected. I canā€™t win the game on my own. Iā€™ve stood out too much. Iā€™m being openly suspected by two people who have declared they wonā€™t tolerate my or Harukaā€™s presence on a team for the time being. And who knows how many may think the same thing in secret. So I have to compromise and cooperate. Luckily, I could narrow down the list of suspects enough to have some breathing room.
If my conclusion is correct, the Little Busters will win with this constellation.

Letā€™s hope this second voting phase goes a bit more eventful

Mission 2 Briefing
Mission name: Ping Pong Dash
Mission Leader: @Naoki_Saten
Mission participants: @Glenn_Irish @RyuuTamotsu @cjlim2007 @Natsume

@Glenn_Irish @Necem @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Naoki_Saten @cjlim2007 @Mogaoscar @Arete @Natsume @Karifean
Kindly let me know whether you approve or reject to the members selected for this mission by replying to your role PM or PM-ing me on discord with either ā€œApproveā€ or ā€œRejectā€. Once all votes are tallied, Iā€™ll be revealing everyoneā€™s votes, and continuing from there.

And just a firendly reminder from your GM: while roleplaying is fun, please donā€™t let it affect your decisions for playing the game~ Iā€™ve made the same mistake before as a player (over in the Rokkenjima mafia games) and that didnā€™t turn out well for me. So, sure, you can say it like your character would, but donā€™t let it affect your actual decisions. Much like what Komari-chan is doing~

And, yes,

Me too

I feel better about this team. I think we should go through with this mission and on the off chance it is sabotaged weā€™ll gain some valuable information.

Alrighty. Stretches for a bit. Letā€™s see here. @Naoki_Saten has made quite a number of claims. Buuuut since I know for a fact that they are not 100% accurate, I feel it is in all of our best interests if I took the time to examine their credibility. If you have the means to back them up further, Nick, by all means do so; but for now allow me to poke holes where I can.

So first up your reasons for suspecting Eisen are shallow at best. Iā€™ve seen how Eisen plays when heā€™s part of the ā€˜good teamā€™ over on Rokkenjima, and none of what he did around the first vote was even remotely far enough out of the ordinary to earn that kind of reaction. You use Mogaoscarā€™s actions to back up your suspicions, which is fair enough, but I donā€™t really think it makes for much of a compelling argument, since his actions also line up perfectly fine with a Buster whoā€™s having fun roleplaying a bit. Iā€™d have no problems with you throwing out some wild claims if they ended there, but youā€™ve said how much you distrust Eisen time and time again and as far as Iā€™m concerned thereā€™s not nearly enough to back that up.

Though of course I wonā€™t say your allegations are wrong. I donā€™t know whether Eisen and Oscar are actually spies or not. But I do believe you are getting in too far in distrusting them on a weak basis and trying to extrapolate from that, to the point of ignoring indicators of suspicion towards other people, and ironically even further indicators of suspicion towards the very people youā€™re suspecting. And thatā€™s hardly constructive, now is it?

Like ngl, Iā€™m also suspicious of Eisen, but mainly for one reason: he shouldā€™ve been the one to make this post. If he is a Buster, all of his actions are something a Buster would definitely do which means your logic does not hold up, and yet heā€™s made no effort to counter your arguments. Still, I think itā€™s best to keep an open mind. I still consider it very possible that my impression is wrong and Eisen really is a Buster.

Phew, well now that I got that out of the way, I also have to point out the obvious, of course. Why, just why, are you confident in the conclusion that I am part of the spies. Iā€™ve posted so little in this topic that I was very surprised to see my name on a suspect list all of a sudden, and I wonā€™t go back over why I think your argument is flawed because I already did that a few posts further up. And yet now you still state itā€™s a conclusion youā€™re confident in. No. Objection. It still doesnā€™t make sense.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID however I still voted APPROVE this round. While I have slight suspicions about both Glenn and Natsume and no good reason to trust either of the other two, Iā€™m willing to be proven wrong. If we get a unanimous Success here, thatā€™d be amazing since it puts a lot of pressure on the spy team and prevent them from playing overly covert. And even if we do get a Failure, if that would make you start doubting this conclusion youā€™re ā€˜confidentā€™ in it might also help us get a better idea of who the spies are in the long term.

With al that has been said during these last days, Iā€™m going to vote reject for the simple fact that I donā€™t think @Naoki_Satenā€™s theory is accurate. That and @Karifeanā€™s post have made me think that two of your conclusions arenā€™t true, and, hence, the relations made to link it to @Necem and @EisenKoubu have lost some credibility, leading me to think that thereā€™s a fairly high chance that thereā€™s a spy in the team you created (be it because you put that person in on purpose cause you are a spy or just by chance).

As for the suspicions I have towards @Naoki_Saten, it could perfectly be a strategy to direct attention away from the actual spies. This would mean that @Naoki_Saten is a spy and people who havenā€™t been targeted by all these accusation posts have a high chance of being spies. But then again, this is a wild guess, and I wonā€™t go as far as to make it a claim. I mean, @Naoki_Saten hasnā€™t done much to earn a lot of distrust apart from poorly founded accusations. That could change with this next mission though.

So yeah, Iā€™m voting Reject. Nonetheless, I agree with @Arete that voting approve isnā€™t a bad idea either since was it to be sabotaged, it would still be the first failed mission and weā€™d gain a good piece of valuable information.

Overall, Iā€™m still voting Reject, but Iā€™m still at a crossroads and itā€™s not that I dislike the Approve option either. Actually, I think both are good choices for different reasons as stated, so I wonā€™t judge people too hard on whether they vote approve or reject this time.

(Off role)

Did you guys just casually take more than one extra day of time to reply and cast your vote? Why did I even bother skipping on sleep on a workday for a fast reply that was demanded to be given ā€œbefore voting occursā€? -_-

My bad, I lagged a bit. I just sent a PM to Pepe, I meant to vote as I wrote my last post but then it just slipped off my mind as I had to do some other things. Apologies, it wonā€™t happen again.

Oh Iā€™d voted about 18 hours ago, but only now finally got around to writing the reply I meant to write since a while ago ^^;

Off-role:

Okay, so while I donā€™t have time to tackle the many things said since I was last available, letā€™s just take a step back and relax, everyone. The point of the game is to have fun so if weā€™re stressing over replying times (although that is a genuine problem I was unfortunately affected with this time around :komue:) and whether to RP or not, it takes away from the enjoyment so letā€™s just focus on the game itself and make sure we give a heads-up if weā€™re a bit delayed in our voting/replies.

In-role:

My sole request regarding the team was to not have the currently highly-conflicted members in it, so I voted Approve for this round though Iā€™m still genuinely concerned about Nishizonoā€™s persistent lack of communication.

2 Likes

Voting has finished for the next leader, and here are the results:

@Glenn_Irish APPROVE
@Necem APPROVE
@RyuuTamotsu APPROVE
@EisenKoubu
@Naoki_Saten APPROVE
@cjlim2007 APPROVE
@Mogaoscar REJECT
@Arete APPROVE
@Natsume APPROVE
@Karifean APPROVE

With a majority of 8 for approve (and me having to drop Haru-chin so I can push this forward faster), the team has accepted @Naoki_Satenā€™s choice of members!

@Glenn_Irish @RyuuTamotsu @cjlim2007 @Natsume please send me a PM on whether you would like this mission to ā€œSucceedā€ or ā€œFailā€. Remember, only one vote for fail will cause the mission to fail, so letā€™s all hope you do your best on the mission.

MISSION START!

Komari-chan watches her team depart on their mission.

My hopes are riding on you. Please succeed.

She turns around, facing the remaining members

Now then, we have some time on our hands and a few things to clear up. I will try not to get mad.

Kengo-kun(@Karifean), even if you are offended by being suspected, or trying to act like it, your tone is still too sharp and thereā€™s a lot of ridicule in your speech. Iā€™m fine as long as you keep it logical, but someone who himself admitted that he said - and thus done - so little is in no position to look down on my efforts.

Kengo-kun, if you are going to call my reasons shallow, please donā€™t do so after insisting that itā€™s ā€œborderline impossibleā€ for members of the same team with the same goal to vote unanimously at the safest time to do so and end up being the 4 out of 5 members who had approved of a team with one of their members on it.
As if that wasnā€™t enough, you take it a step further and insist that there MUST therefore have been a disagreement among the spies concerning the first team. Mio-chan had chosen Haru-chan and me for that mission.
The strangest part of it would be that Mio-chan ended up rejecting her own team.
I have thought about it and tried out various combinations and scenarios while imagining that 1. Mio-chan, whom you have suspicious about, is a spy and 2. a misunderstanding did occur, but none of them make sense to me. If you have a particular one in mind, spell it out.
In fact, if Mio-chan is a suspect, then so are you. Everyone probably forgot it, but back then, Mio-chan said~

She rumnages through her pile of sketches and pulls out one that depicts a Mio-looking chick below a thought bubble. Inside the bubble, there are four chicks representing Komari-chan, Mio-chan(again), Haru-chan and Kengo-kun. Threreā€™s a green circle around Kengo-kun and a red X on Komari-chan.

I actually have reasons not to distrust Mio-chan precisely because I suspect Haru-chan.

1. Volunteering for missions makes a lot more sense for spies than it does for Little Busters.
  2. Why would a spy volunteer at a particular point in time? Because the current leader is a Little Buster.

Phew. Takes a sip from a tea bottle

Thereā€™s more I could say on this particular topic, but Iā€™m getting sidetracked from what I initially wanted to say: As I stated previously, Iā€™m basing a big part of my conclusion on the results of the very first voting. It also acted as a safety net while I was choosing the members for my team. While I do suspect you for volunteering for missions and mostly because Masato-kun went from picking a fight with you like he normally does to praising you in a very short amount of time and proceeded to nominate you for missions later on, itā€™s also true that my suspicion of you is the weakest among those four. But it doesnā€™t matter either way, because according to the results of the first voting, if youā€™re not a spy, then Rin-chan is. As long as I made sure not to pick either of the five of you for the team, I would be fine. If any of the teammates I chose had refused, I wouldā€™ve been forced to take greater risks and either pick Rin-chan after all or get on the team myself and face rejection from several people. But between Rin-chan and you, you are the more suspicious one to me.

Kengo-kun, youā€™re complaining about how I distrust Haru-chan ā€œtime and time againā€. This is a very weird way of thinking and Iā€™ll adress it because you may not be the only one mistaken here. What do you think suspicion is? A fad? Recreation? Do you expect me to suspect people just for the fun of it and then drop it after a while? This is not how it works. Suspicion persists until itā€™s at least partially cleared. I had two reasons to suspect Haru-chan and no reasons not to. Sure, itā€™s not based on solid proof (thatā€™s why itā€™s called suspicion), but that doesnā€™t make my reasons decay over time. So why would I just up and quit halfway through? From my standpoint, that would be the stranger, and the more suspicious thing to do.

Breathes heavily, empties the bottle and puts it away

Thus, my conclusion is perfectly logical and consistent. If it turns out wrong, it would be because the assumptions Iā€™m basing it on are wrong. In other wordsā€¦

Looks at Masato

If the person in the middle of it all has been acting irrationally throughout more than four votings and didnā€™t fix it until it was too late, just as heā€™s claiming. Logic is weak to irrational behavior, after all.

1 Like

Heh, it looks like Iā€™m the stupid guy who voted for Reject :masgrin:. Anyway, itā€™s not like Iā€™m displeased with the result, as I stated, I was on the verge of choosing Approve after all.

Anyway, from @Naoki_Satenā€™s asnwer to @Karifean, I just wanted to sum up your suspicions, so please, correct me if Iā€™m wrong (cause itā€™s more than likely that I will be):

• You suspect @EisenKoubu (Haruka), @Mogaoscar (Masato, thatā€™d be me), @Necem (Kurugaya), and @Karifean (Kengo) for the reasons you stated in this post.

• Additionally, you suspect @Glenn_Irish (Mio) for rejecting her own team. (I think she explained it here).

• In case @Karifean (Kengo) wasnā€™t a spy, then @Arete (Rin) would be a spy. (Could I get a further explanation of this point?).

I know Iā€™m asking quite a lot and not apporting much, but Iā€™m most likely to comment my suspicions once this missions finishes, as I think weā€™ll all have learned important things regardless of the missionā€™s outcome.

SUMIMASEN DESHITAAAAAAA!

1 Like

I am not offended by being suspected, I just chose to take the confrontational approach. I do have a tendency to get frustrated with unsatisfying reasoning though. I fail to see how Iā€™m not in the position to say the things I said, but, well, if thatā€™s your position youā€™re free to take it.

I see my comment was misunderstood. Just why did I call it ā€œborderline impossibleā€? Well letā€™s look at the two ways it couldā€™ve actually happened:

A. all spies voted REJECT, likely because the team contained nothing but Busters. This is actually impossible since two REJECT votes came from people on the team. If 4/5 people voting REJECT are spies, at least one of them wouldā€™ve had to be on the team, which in turn takes away the reason the spies would unanimously vote REJECT in the first place. Contradiction.

B. all spies voted APPROVE. I know Iā€™m a Buster so that would mean all other 4 people voting APPROVE would have to be spies. I consider this borderline impossible because the reason I voted APPROVE myself was that I believed there was no real point in blocking a vote this early in the game, an instinct that came from other secret identity games like Secret Hitler. When I saw the vote results I realized the difference, but still I rather doubt that every single Buster in the game besides me decided it was a good idea to vote REJECT right off the bat.

Thus, while not completely impossible, itā€™s so unlikely I am much more inclined to go with the other possibility: that the spies partly voted APPROVE and partly voted REJECT. Which in turn can imply all sorts of things. Which is exactly why I consider your basis of the first voting to be rather weak, although I do understand that since you donā€™t know for sure Iā€™m a Buster, the possibility of all spies voting APPROVE might sound more likely to you; I still think itā€™s a stretch to assume all Busters but one would decide to vote REJECT from the beginning, personally, especially when contrasted to the second vote where everyone but you and cj voted APPROVE. Where did all that caution go all of a sudden?

That it does, but it hardly means Busters wonā€™t do it, especially roleplaying Busters. I suppose Iā€™m more inclined to believe it since my own ā€œI volunteerā€ line was also partly roleplaying because, you know, physical labor and Kengo and all.

Fair enough. I wonā€™t pursue the matter further; I looked back over your posts and I guess at the time of writing the post further up I had it in my head that pretty much all you were posting from the first voting onwards was about how suspicious @EisenKoubu was, which turned out to not be the case anyways.

I do believe you overestimate the level of pure logical plays going on. Especially the roleplaying aspect makes people (myself included) add lines they wouldnā€™t say in a straight scenario, without any particular reason behind it.

Fueh?

sigh Never mind. Your Masato act is actually perfect. It makes me think youā€™ve never made a single mistake and Iā€™m just pathetically dancing in the palm of your handā€¦

Jokes aside, moving on.

I believe I have sufficiently explained the last point as well, so Iā€™ll be mostly repeating myself here. In determining the identities of the spies, Iā€™m relying on the results of the first voting as a basis:

[quote=ā€œPepe, post:41, topic:3477ā€]
@Glenn_Irish: REJECT
@Necem: APPROVE
@RyuuTamotsu: REJECT
@EisenKoubu: APPROVE
@Naoki_Saten: REJECT
@cjlim2007: REJECT
@Mogaoscar: APPROVE
@Arete: APPROVE
@Natsume: REJECT
@Karifean: APPROVE[/quote]

I assume that all 4 spies are among the 5 people who voted APPROVE on the Mio-Haruka-Komari team, which I have already explained. Even if I am mistaken about the identity of one of my suspects, for example Kengo-kun, then the last spy must be the remaining APPROVE-voter, namely Rin-chan. Other combinations are possible as well, but even more unlikely.

But the only things Rin-chan did so far was saying that itā€™s too early to suspect Masato-kun, succeeding on a mission with me and Yui-chan and suggesting to keep both me and Haru-chan from missioins for the time being. Those actions seem pretty rational to me, and, as Kengo-kun would say, ā€œline up perfectlyā€ with the behavior of a Little Buster, and Kengo-kun is more suspicious.

What worries me the most are not the voices rejecting my reasoning, but the lack thereof. I have expected a lot more criticism, accusations and reject votes. If my team were to succeed, this conflict would be practically over, so there shouldā€™ve been a lot more, you know, resistance from the student council.

*Kyousuke, Riki, Mio, and Kud enter the common dormitory room together, and off to the side, spot the dilapidated ping pong table. Naturally, with Kyousuke being the reliable leader he is, he has everything prepared for this mission. He hands Mio the assembly booklet, and hands Riki the tools he needs for the repair, as he oversees the operation, and asks Kud to help out with some smaller tasks.

The repair goes smoothly until Mio points out some of missing materials stated in the manual. Seeing as Riki is busy putting together the new net for the ping pong table, Kyousuke request Kud to head to the supply room and obtain said materials. ā€œRoger, wafuu~ā€ she says as she dashes out to the supply room. Upon arriving, however, she sees a huge box with a picture of the ping pong table that they are repairing. She grabs the box (which is, surprisingly, quite light), despite it being a few inches taller than her, lifts and carries it back to the common room.

She succeeds in bringing the huge box all the way to the common room, and Kyousuke and Riki are both in shock seeing her wobbling around with a box in front of her. As she approaches the center of the room, her foot kicks something solid on the floor, and she trips, sending the box flying. Riki, quick on his reflexes, jumps up to catch the box, but realizes too late that he didnā€™t plan his landing all too well and crashes into the ping pong table. After seeing the state of the ping pong table, Kyousuke dejectedly calls the mission off, and promises to make it up to the dorm manager on the next occasion.*

MISSION FAILED

Well, that was a doozy. With 3 votes for Success and 1 vote for Failure this counts as a failure for the Little Busters.

Current Standing:
Successful Missions: 1
Failed Missions: 1

And now the third mission! The third mission isā€¦ Defeat the unknown being haunting the school at night! Is this being a friend? Or a foe?

@cjlim2007 is the leader of this round, and itā€™s up to you to select four members to join in this mission. Once youā€™ve decided, tag me in your post with your selection of members and we can start the voting phase!

1 Like

Goddamn, we failed this mission. Touch me and Iā€™ll beat the crap out of you! Wafuuā€¦ I was too quick to go along with this mission. Who here trusts me to pick a good team? Iā€™m curious.

Well well well, what do we have here? A failed mission! Well, this fucks up @Naoki_Satenā€™s hopes of quickly finishing the gameā€¦

Ok, letā€™s start by stating objective facts:

• @Glenn_Irish (Kurugaya), @RyuuTamotsu (Riki), @cjlim2007 (Kud) and @Natsume (Kyousuke) are all suspicious of being spies with at least a 25% chance of being one, contrary to the standard 44.4% if we were to pick someone at random.

• While this chance is lower than the standard, it will allow us to set up conditioned probability once we get more information about them.

• The possibility of there being a second, third and fourth spy in the group also exists.

• People who werenā€™t participating in the mission now have different probabilities of being spies:

• The team had 1 spy: Other people have a 60% chance of being spies.

• The team had 2 spies: Other people have a 40% chance of being spies.

• The team had 3 spies: Other people have a 20% chance of being spies.

• The team had 4 spies: Other people have a 0% chance of being spies.

• The Intrigue Master @Naoki_Saten (Komari) was at least partially wrong in her suspicions, which raises suspicion towards her.

A conditioned probability of a person who took place in the last mission being a spy is on the works. Please use this information as you wish.

Now on to non-objective facts and random thoughts:

• I think @Naoki_Saten (Komari) isnā€™t spy because itā€™s highly improbable that a Spy would draw so much attention towards themselves, openly suspect of many people with such strength and still arrange a team with a spy in there. I mean, thatā€™s screaming HEYYY, Iā€™M A SPY. So yeah, I donā€™t think Komari is that stupid as to do something like that.

• @Natsume (Kyousuke) is on my sights due to him keeping quite a low profile during the entirety of the game. No serious suspicion though.

• @cjlim2007 (Kud) is the next leader. As a member of a failed mission, her choice of members will be interesting.

• @Glenn_Irish (Kurugaya) has drawn some attention and has justified that affair regarding her not including herself in her own team. I donā€™t think sheā€™s a spy, but I canā€™t confirm nor have solid proof about it.

• @RyuuTamotsu (Riki). I really donā€™t have any impression about him. I mean, heā€™s participated a few times with interesting posts or posts in which she asks for information, which makes her look more like a Buster, but sheā€™s still slightly silent. But you wouldnā€™t betray me, right, Riki! (looks at him while crying).

• Iā€™d like all the members of this last failed mission to say something and justify why they are not spies. Letā€™s see if someone has something theyā€™d like to say. ^^

• I also think that this is a nice time to come out and share your theories, as with the probabilities we have and other subjective facts we could come up with nice conclusions.

Uaaaaaahhhh, my head hurts! Could it be because my brain muscles havenā€™t had enough training? Special training it is then! (Runs into the distance with a 100kg rock tied with a rope around his forehead)

1 Like