Kazamatsuri Plays The Resistance: Little Busters [Finished - Student Council Victory]

Aw, come on, guys… Haven’t you heard the phrase ‘A house divided against itself cannot stand?’ Think of the house as us, the stand as this mission, and the division is this quotient. Nothing’s getting done, and not only is it getting us closer to losing, it’s also very boring!

So! I’m selecting these people for the mission: @Naoki_Saten (because Komari-chan is an adorable little duckling who I think needs to trust people a little more), @Mogaoscar (because I feel sorry for Masato-kun getting bullied), @Necem (because I think Anego will be a fantastic hand for this mission), and @EisenKoubu (yours truly). :yahaha: I changed the roster. See the post below~

@Pepe, Masato-kun has brought you mayonnaise, so bless us on this mission! /o/

Yaaattaaa! At least some sense is kept within our group. Thanks for trusting me, I’ll live up to your expectations!

Fue? Is Haru-chan giving up? Did I break her? Am I actually a really scary person?

Haru-chan, it’s not a bad idea to try and take me down with you, but… giving away the lead one’s team has acquired, merely for the sake of making things less “boring” would be quite disrespectful to everyone’s efforts. So that demand is a bit over the top…

It’s obvious what I think about this team and I’ve said enough for now. I have to prepare for my turn as the leader.

Komari-chan sits down and takes out her sketchbook. Deep in thought, she makes several sketches picturing chicks with different hairdos, some of them wearing police hats like the one the bulldog in her previous story did. She keeps starting new sketches without finishing any.

On second thought, @Pepe, make my team @Necem, @RyuuTamotsu, @Mogaoscar and @EisenKoubu instead. I think having someone as gloomy and distrusting as Komari-chan isn’t going to do well for the mission. She might fail us. I’ll just scratch out my previous listing here…Done!

Let’s hope this second voting phase goes a bit more eventful

Mission 2 Briefing
Mission name: Ping Pong Dash
Mission Leader: @EisenKoubu
Mission participants: @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Necem @Mogaoscar

@Glenn_Irish @Necem @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Naoki_Saten @cjlim2007 @Mogaoscar @Arete @Natsume @Karifean
Kindly let me know whether you approve or reject to the members selected for this mission by replying to your role PM or PM-ing me on discord with either “Approve” or “Reject”. Once all votes are tallied, I’ll be revealing everyone’s votes, and continuing from there.

I don’t like how quickly Komari and Haruka have gone against each other. Komari went for Haruka almost immediately and now Haruka is trying to make Komari look bad. I don’t feel comfortable with any mission going forward with either of them involved.

Komari-chan puts away another unfinished sketch and starts a new one.

Ah, that’s right. Since the team this time is almost identical to the previous one, please explain yourself if you change your mind and decide to vote differently. Doesn’t matter if it’s before or after the votes are revealed. My turn will take up a lot of time, anyway.

Now then, what to think of this…

As much as I can understand Kamikita’s worries, I can’t possibly let a team built out of a sense of urgency and distrust dictate how the mission, and the Little Busters’ future, will go. Rin is right, until everyone here learns to work together with an appropriate sense of camaraderie, it may be unwise to allow either Kamikita or Saisuga onto any given team.

The Little Busters will not survive if we allow doubts and suspicions to lead and overwhelm us.

1 Like

Voting has finished for the next leader, and here are the results:

@Glenn_Irish REJECT
@Necem REJECT
@RyuuTamotsu APPROVE
@EisenKoubu APPROVE
@Naoki_Saten REJECT
@cjlim2007 REJECT
@Mogaoscar APPROVE
@Arete REJECT
@Natsume REJECT
@Karifean REJECT

With 3 for approve and 7 for reject, this seems like our first majority rejection! Sorry about that, @EisenKoubu

This brings the rejection counter to 2. 3 more consecutive rejections, and the Student Council wins.

Leadership has now been transferred to @Naoki_Saten! Please choose 4 members to participate in the mission, and tag me in the post when you have decided.

BTW guys, it seems our game is lagging because some people end up forgetting to PM me their votes. Let me know if you think I should put a time limit on the votes. If you’re not in any rush, we could just take it at our own pace.

Because for once I’m in the team and that makes me happy, that’s the reason I’m voting approve (since you asked for reasons). Anyway, with Komari being the leader this time I can’t help but see another difficult voting phase happening.

Goes away dancing while singing: “Kinniku Kinniku!”

(Off role)

I think the most regrettable part is that, iirc, the biggest delays happen on weekends, when we are supposed to have the most time to play. So I would like to put a time limit at least on saturdays and sundays.

1 Like

Komari-chan, after finally finishing a couple of sketches, looks at them nervously. She puts one hand on her chest and closes her eyes.

“Daijoooubu! I’m a smart girl, so I definitely got it right! Be confident! Yoosh!”

She lays down her sketches and stands in front of everybody.

Everyone, you should probably sit down and get really comfortable for now, because this will take a lot of time.
These are my conclusions about the identities of the student council spies. I didn’t get as much information as I hoped to but since I’m also being suspected, this might be my last chance in a while to get my thoughts across properly, so I tried to figure everything out right away.

I have concluded that the spies are most likely Haru-chan (@EisenKoubu), Masato-kun (@Mogaoscar), Yui-chan (@Necem) and Kengo-kun (@Karifean).

This conclusion is based on two assumptions:

1. That Haru-chan (@EisenKoubu) is a spy.
  2. That Masato-kun (@Mogaoscar) is also a spy and that his behavior is not faked in order to deceive those who suspect him.

I suspected Haru-chan because she tried really hard to get on the team. But it was just a slight suspicion. However, Masato-kun confirmed it by praising and defending her. Little Busters don’t know who’s a spy and who isn’t, so I found his trust in her strange.

I’m also relying on the voting results of the first mission:

I believe that the first mission is the safest time for a spy to openly vote for their comrade’s team. If anything, rejecting it looks way more suspicious. Thus, I assumed that four out of the five who approved of the mission are probably spies.

So let’s go through everything that’s happened so far.
After the very first voting, Masato-kun praised Kengo-kun (@Karifean) and Yui-chan (@Necem), calling her Anego. Basically, he’s promoting his comrades throughout the game, trying to get them picked for a mission. Yui-chan immediately told him to stop, which, as I said back then, I interpreted as an attempt to silence him, so that he won’t babble on and reveal all of his comrade’s identities. It seems he didn’t get the message.

After the first mission succeeded, Masato-kun volunteered, while also recommending to pick Kengo-kun as well as the members of the team who succeeded in the first mission. Kengo-kun also volunteered.

Riki-kun (@RyuuTamotsu) was the next leader. From what I understood from his explanation, he must have trusted Yui-chan while suspecting Haru-chan and Kengo-kun. A failed mission would have confirmed his suspicion. Please correct me if I misunderstood, Riki-kun.
It’s not weird for Yui-chan to object to Riki-kun’s team. In fact, her entire behavior so far makes perfect sense even if you assume she’s a true Little Buster. The reason I’m suspecting her is the very first voting and the silencing part. But everything fits together pretty well from my standpoint. If the mission were to fail, she, along with two other of her comrades would fall under suspicion.

Next up was Haru-chan’s team. Looking back on it now, it was a really smart constellation. She put both of my suspects, Yui-chan, who led a successfull mission, and me on a team. If the team goes on a mission, it’s a win-win situation considering her position. If nobody fails the mission, she would clear her and Masato-kun’s name. If the missioin failed, I, who kept suspecting her would lose credibility. Yui-chan would be the last to be suspected. Or maybe it was just to provoke me further, which worked pretty well. She switched over to Riki-kun, which may have a variety of reasons. Maybe it’s because he was the only one to suspect Kengo-kun. Maybe it’s because he would approve of the team since it’s almost identical to his own. Well, this is also just a part that fits well but doesn’t really prove much, which I am aware of.

Exhales loudly

Fueh~ My throat is all dry now. Takes a sip from a tea bottle

But what do you think of my conclusion? Amazing, right? smirks

All right. Now, I will pick my team based on my assumption and the results of the very first voting. I would have put myself on the team to be extra sure, but I guess I can’t since I’m a suspect now, too.

I’ve been put on teams against my will several times now, which I hated, so I’ll try to do things differently.
The following is not the official constellation yet.
I will now name the members I would like to pick for my team. I ask these four to tell me if they agree with being on the team or not.

Mio-chan (@Glenn_Irish)
Riki-kun (@RyuuTamotsu)
Kuu-chan (@cjlim2007)
Kyousuke-san (@Natsume )

Please give it some serious thought, because changing the team would be really complicated for me for obvious reasons :komue:

Everyone, if you have any questions for me, now would be a good time to ask.

That was incredible :kotohino:
Ahem…

That’s true, I didn’t want to drag Kurugaya into this.

Also, thanks for choosing me Komari! I’m in.

sigh

This makes things complicated since while I partly agree with your line of thought, the conclusion that I am one of the spies is most certainly wrong. I assume you are largely basing this on the results of the first vote? Well from my perspective it’s actually very curious to see 5 APPROVE and 5 REJECT votes. With that it’s borderline impossible for all members of the spy team to have voted unanimously, so there must have been some sort of disagreement among the spies. Let’s see, it was Mio/@Glenn_Irish (who never did explain their REJECT vote…), Saigusa/@EisenKoubu and Kamikita/@Naoki_Saten? Now why would there be a disagreement among the spies for that particular group doing the first mission? Does anyone have any good ideas?

That’s an interesting conclusion. I’d accept except you should put yourself into the team. It does not make any sense for you to ever not put yourself in the team because you can always be sure of your own role. It’s fine to trust people but at the same time, putting yourself in just eliminates variables if it comes down to picking who is the bad guy in the team. But maybe I’m just too into the Avalon strategies and believe that people don’t do what you’re doing simply to not show they are Merlin.

I simply wasn’t confident in my own decision. I thought that if I included myself the mission it would surely pass but after choosing I still wasn’t confident enough to approve what I picked and wanted to see how the other members of the Little Busters acted. I don’t mind accompanying you on your games but I would prefer not to have the leadership position thrown on me…
@Naoki_Saten understood.
お前ゲロ犬

1 Like

Oh? Is it finally my turn to shine?

I admittedly have certain reluctances with the team since Nishizono hasn’t really been communicating or attempting to up until now despite the danger the Little Busters are going through, but I don’t have any concrete objections to the team beyond that.

That said, I did bring it up so I think we could do with an explanation for Nishizono’s complete silence beyond the initial voting. Communication is what will get us through this obstacle, everyone!

Look! It’s the spiral of happiness.

To sum it up, the members I chose for the mission have all agreed. However, Kuu-chan demands me to be on the team while Kyousuke-san and Rin-chan may still object out of distrust if I switch in. Also, Kyousuke-san wants to know why Mio-chan (@Glenn_Irish) didn’t say anything after the first voting. Mio-chan, while you at it, could you also tell us why you approved of Riki-kun’s team but rejected Haru-chan’s even though they were almost identical?

Not a single reply? Come on, everyone, let’s not waste too much time.

Mio-chan (@Glenn_Irish), please answer the two questions.
Kuu-chan(@cjlim2007), the team might get rejected if I join it, so would you mind if I don’t?
Kyousuke-san(@Natsume ), Rin-chan(@Arete), do you still object to me being on the team?

I will announce the official team in a couple of hours, so please reply.

Hmm… Your reasoning is quite logical and fair, Kamikita, but I still stand by my previous grounds to avoid conflictual members until the heat settles down. It may endanger our missions otherwise.