Kazamatsuri Plays The Resistance: Little Busters [Finished - Student Council Victory]

Apologies for the delay! Well, as our leader has decide, let’s get the voting started!

With the participants for Mission 1 decided, let us see what the rest of the Little Busters think.

Mission 1 Briefing
Mission name: Silent Night
Mission Leader: @Necem
Mission participants: @Necem @Arete @Naoki_Saten

@Glenn_Irish @Necem @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Naoki_Saten @cjlim2007 @Mogaoscar @Arete @Natsume @Karifean
Kindly let me know whether you approve or reject to this mission by replying to your role PM or PM-ing me on discord with either “Approve” or “Reject”. Once all votes are tallied, I’ll be revealing everyone’s votes, and continuing from there.

To answer everyone’s questions… @Karifean @Naoki_Saten cj answered correctly to your questions. The number of “evil” players and the existence of special missions are all based on thr number of players :yukismil:

1 Like

Because I wanted to have Rin and Komari on my mission. You were part of the last mission team that didn’t get approved, but the main reason for that was your suspicion of Haruka. Also it looks like some people will vote reject because they want to analyse voting patterns, so I figured it doesn’t really matter anyway.

I’m still quite curious to hear Nishizono/Glenn’s reasoning for this.

2 Likes

My new suspicions are left uncleared, so I guess I’ll play it safe again.

Apologies for the delay, everyone! With some of the votes coming in late, and with my own busy schedule, it’s taken me a while to update. But the votes are in and here are the results

@Glenn_Irish: APPROVE
@Necem: APPROVE
@RyuuTamotsu: APPROVE
@EisenKoubu: APPROVE
@Naoki_Saten: REJECT
@cjlim2007: REJECT
@Mogaoscar: APPROVE
@Arete: APPROVE
@Natsume:APPROVE
@Karifean: APPROVE

With majority approval on this mission, without further ado, let the mission begin!

@Necem @Arete and @Naoki_Saten please send me a PM on whether you would like this mission to “Succeed” or “Fail”. Remember, only one vote for fail will cause the mission to fail, so let’s all hope you do your best on the mission.

MISSION START!

1 Like

Heh, we will finally do a mission. Let’s see how this turns out to be. Although Kurugaya (@Necem ) was quite harsh with me, I had to approve it since I can’t wait to have a proper mission happening to obtain that information. You’d better not make us fail, Komari (@Naoki_Saten). You seem to be building a lot of intrigue for the information we have. A true Little Buster is way more instinctive and will only think with their muscles.

I didn’t want to go ~ I’m scared~ My teammates both defended the people I was suspecting and it’s true that I will lose credibility if this mission fails. I don’t want everyone to hate me~

But if it does fail, I’ll have my next suspect! There! Negative became positive. Yosh!

After an hour of searching, Kurugaya, Komari and Rin come across an unlabeled room at the end of the second-year hallway. Filled with excitement, Komari opens the door without hesitation. “Now let’s see what could be in here~” she says, as something suddenly drops on top of her head from the doorway. “Wa-wa-wa-what’s this?! It’s all slimy!!!” she screams, as she starts running through the hallway.

Quick to spring into action, Rin gives chase to Komari. Suddenly, Komari steps on something on the ground and trips. Without losing momentum, Rin falls face-first into Komari, and both are left temporarily stunned. “Ku-ku-ku, just watching you two go around like that makes this all the more exciting”, Kurugaya adds, as she steps towards Komari and picks up, still on her head… A raw octopus. With a disgusted look on her face, Kurugaya tosses it aside and helps Rin and Komari return to the room.

*As they enter, they see, beside a pile of mops, buckets, and old unused school chairs, a filing cabinet. With excited looks on their faces, they open the school cabinet and find exactly what they were looking for! …an old box of Snakes & Ladders. Kurugaya sighs as she picks it up and leads Rin and Komari away from the school and back to the dormitories."

MISSION… SUCCESS?

Pardon the sudden spark of creativity, but I thought it’d be more fun to put a story to these missions. But yes, despite the interesting turn of events, the mission is a success! With all three party members voting for Success, this is score one for the Little Busters.

Sidenote: the mission result story is in no way related to the votes made by the players. If a mission succeeds, I write a random story of it succeeding, and if it fails, I do the same story but with it failing

Current Standing:
Successful Missions: 1
Failed Missions: 0

Now onto the second mission! The second mission is… Help the dormitory manager fix the common Ping-Pong table! It’ll allow all students of the school a nice distraction from their stressful homework at night.

@RyuuTamotsu is the leader of this round, and it’s up to you to select four members to join in this mission. Once you’ve decided, tag me in your post with your selection of members and we can start the voting phase!

3 Likes

Wait why would the student council want to fail this anyways? That’s just mean…

1 Like

Tell that to the poor bench that didn’t do anything wrong :’(

Really though, they probably feel it interferes with their studies, and has no place in a hall of learning with such an institution as great as theirs

3 Likes

Whoa, Snakes n’ Ladders! I remember playing that when I was a kid. Don’t think I ever won a single game, though… :yahaha:

Oh, it’s Riki-kun’s turn to pick club members for the next mission, huh? Well, I hope he will make the smart choice and pick me.

…Just kidding~

A reassuring first result. With the first vote being a 50-50 split and this one being far more one-sided I didn’t dare get my hopes up… but it worked out. Very interesting indeed.

So now it’s physical labor is it? Well naturally I volunteer. This should be no problem.

So after all… Mission Success!

Since next mission is labor work like Kengo (@Karifean) said, I volunteer too. This will give me time to be with Riki if he decides to put himself in too and will be the perfect oportunity for a competition between Kengo and me. As for the last member, I’d recommend Komari (@Naoki_Saten). I mean, she’s already proven to be a Little Buster (unless she is playing it sneaky). Actually any of the member from the last mission should work, right? Kurugaya (@Necem) and Rin (@Arete) are also good choices.

Fue? We did it? Yaay~ I was scared and something weird touched me, but Rin-chan, Yui-chan, we did it! Runs at them happily with spread arms

Well, everyone, if you trust my judgement, please just don’t pick the people I’m suspecting.

Hello!
@Pepe, here’s my decision…
I pick:
@RyuuTamotsu (myself, Riki)
@EisenKoubu (Haruka, she fixes stuff)
@Necem
@Karifean

Sorry Masato ;-;

And now on to Mission 2. Let’s begin the voting!

Mission 2 Briefing
Mission name: Ping Pong Dash
Mission Leader: @RyuuTamotsu
Mission participants: @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Necem @Karifean

@Glenn_Irish @Necem @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Naoki_Saten @cjlim2007 @Mogaoscar @Arete @Natsume @Karifean
Kindly let me know whether you approve or reject to the members selected for this mission by replying to your role PM or PM-ing me on discord with either “Approve” or “Reject”. Once all votes are tallied, I’ll be revealing everyone’s votes, and continuing from there.

Riki-kun is so nice and trusting. But that won’t do! I still think Haru-chan is a bad girl. So even if the mission fails, we won’t know if anyone else on the team is also a spy because we already have Haru-chan marked!
So I’m totally against this team.

That mission went just like I wanted. As expected, it was just something stupid.

Now, boy, you want me to go on a mission with you? I would rather not do physical labor, and your chosen members aren’t really interesting. Also, I don’t really get why you are inviting Haruka. I know that she is the best member for this job, but some people are already suspicious of her, excpecially Komari. Now, if the mission fails, that would just put the blame on Haruka.

Even if she is innocent, the real culprit could easily get away with her as a scapegoat.

Hence, I’m voting reject.

Well, I just Haruka and Kengo in the group so the blame circle will get smaller if the mission fails. I know Komari is suspicious about Haruka and also someone mentioned something about Kengo being suspicious as well. I get why you’d vote reject, I should’ve explained myself earlier.

Come one, come all! The votes for the team have been tallied, and here are the results:

@Glenn_Irish APPROVE
@Necem REJECT
@RyuuTamotsu APPROVE
@EisenKoubu APPROVE
@Naoki_Saten REJECT
@cjlim2007 REJECT
@Mogaoscar REJECT
@Arete APPROVE
@Natsume REJECT
@Karifean APPROVE

With 5 for approve and 5 for reject, that leads to a tie! However, because a majority is required for the mission to proceed, this is considered a REJECT for @RyuuTamotsu 's team.

This brings the rejection counter to 1. 4 more consecutive rejections, and the Student Council wins.

Leadership has now been transferred to @EisenKoubu! Please choose 4 members to participate in the mission, and tag me in the post when you have decided.