Kazamatsuri Plays The Resistance II: Rewrite [Finished - Okaken Victory]

My reason for bring both Khsellhu and Arete is because since they haven’t been apart of any missions yet i wanna see what they are capable of which will also provide us with more information.

Unfortunately you can only choose 4 members, so either one of the 4 you tagged or yourself will have to be left out.

choosing new people while still including the old would not provide more information
If anything it would make it more confusing whether or not it’s is the new people that are part of the organization or the old.

You’ve pretty much went full on against my suggestion by choosing new people and including Hardscope who was a member of round 2’s team so what you have said for your explanation ain’t gonna cut it for me

If it wasn’t obvious already I’m in full force rejecting this team

On the other hand I think Pepe is actually a safe pick for now. He’s been in two successful missions with the rejects changing on 2nd round which might’ve indicated an organization member amongst the team

Foolish Lucia I wouldn’t have thought the student representative to let their guard down when we’re so close to finding the truth. This makes me think that someone like Yoshino or Tennouji would’ve been a better leader. That last part was a joke. :smug:

While I am also against choosing the same members for the team again, I doubt your confidence in Pepe being a safe choice.
Indeed, he was in two teams before… And that’s why I would say he can be especially dangerous now. Both of the teams he was in were successful, and now if you include him in the 3rd team and that one would fail miserably he would be in a position where pretty much no one would doubt him. A perfect position to backstab.
And I personally find it strange, that all of a sudden you’ve started to make so many theories about who is a member of the Organization, @Likeaneko.

Ohohoho, finally has come the time that Kotori-san has been waiting for for so long! Suspects Interrogaaatioooooon Tiiiiiiiime!!!

And thus, senpai will go first~

Aaaah, declaring that sort of thing is NG, prez. Ya know, in mystery novels, it’s almost always the one who starts saying stuff like that who betrays first. You’re raising a flag, a FLAG!! But what sort of flag? A betrayal flag? Does that exist? :shock: Basically, what you’re telling us are… emm… completely baseless speculations? So, let’s assume that Kotori (I) and Inoue-san (@Necem), the ones who’ve voted reject are the organisation members. First, why would we reject a team that contains one of our friends which should end up giving us a win? Second, for what reason would Inoue-san (@Necem) would vote reject for a team she’s in when she could just make it fail and nobody would really suspect her since she’s been part of both first teams just like Yoshino-kun (@Pepe) who you apparently trust for that same reason? Please answer the two previous questions, I’m interested to know whatever sort of knowledge you’ll be sharing with us, prez :smug:.

As Esaka-san has already mentionned, trusting Yoshino-kun is suspiciouuuus as he is very dangerous. Well, he is supposed to be the strongest wolf king. I give the same reasoning but I’d just like to point out that he was also the leader in the previous team. I’ll let your imagination assume the rest.

Again, baseless speculations. Also, do you know what’re the changes in the team? Yes, You and Chi-chan (@Hardscope) were changed by Kotarou-kun (@Natsume). So, putting Chi-chan aside like we always do, haha you’re fully suspecting yourself and trusting Kotarou-kun instead, right? Ohohoho, interesting.

Finally, the first team has only three members. So, we’ll also need to add in another member to the team (which is risky). Who should we add, then? You? :smug:

Also, of course, I’m not saying that I and Inoue-san aren’t organisation members. I’m just saying that what you’ve declared is completely groundless and serves no purpose other than to make things confusing which also coincides with what the organisation wants at this point. So, let me ask YOU, with all due respect, Witch-sama (obviously doesn’t want to be the target of the Witch’s wrath) why do you think that we are suspicious? And who, according to what we’ve gone through so far, is truly the most suspicious now? :smug:

And now is time for Inoue-san. “Eeeh? But haven’t you protected her in the previous lines?” is what you might want to say but that wasn’t really my intention. Anyway, I’m gonna say something similar to what I said to Senpai. The two members you’re speaking of are yourself and Yoshino-kun (@Pepe). Do you perhaps not trust yourself? Or was it an indirect way to say that you’re one of the “right people” for the team to backstab us on the next one since you seem to agree with my suggestion?

Desparate? When and where did such a thing ever show up? As you’ve said the organisation members are really cornered. What we’re (or at least I, Kotori-san) is doing is cornering them even more. We don’t know if there’s an enemy inside that team but if there is, then they’re trying to hide themselves. So, what do you think will they try to do if I suggest that we use the same team that contains them for the last round? If they are inside that team then they’ll need to make it fail which would make what they’ve done on the previous round for nought. I don’t really think I’ll need to go even further since it’ll spoil the fun but you should get what I’m getting at, I suppose?

I don’t know what to feel about that statement. You say we shouldn’t feel relieved while you and everyone else have lowered your guards and accepted the team for the second mission on the first try. It’s a contradiction but I won’t press any further… for now.

By the way, I’m at least 50% sure that there is at least one organisation member inside the second mission team due to the votings but confirming it on the next mission is what I find to be the best option. The only ones we really have information on are the ones who’ve participated in the previous missions: @Pepe, @Necem, @Natsume, @Likeaneko and @Hardscope. While we don’t know much about the others @Arete, @Khsellhu, @RedRavenW and @Kawaii-is-Justice. You might want to make a mission out of the four remaining members but that won’t do. I know for sure that this mission will completely fail that way (like, 100% sure). You could try to “gain more informations” trying to mix two people from the previous teams and two from the ones who haven’t participated thus far but we don’t even know if we can trust those who’ve participated before. You might say that @Pepe and @Necem are a good pick but that’s also pretty risky.

Finally, Lucci, you completely ignored the conversation we were having and went and made the team, huh… I’d have appreciated a bit of participation. It’s those sort of conversation that build the trust/doubt between the participants in the game. I can’t trust you or more like I have no reason to trust you so I’ll be rejecting whatever team you’re putting. Assuming you’re not counting yourself here, you’ve included Yoshino-kun (@Pepe), Esaka-san, (@Khsellhu), Chi-chan (@Hardscope) and Shizu-chan (@Arete), huh? Basically, two members from previous teams and two new ones… To get information out of them, huh? Putting Chi-chan aisde again, like we always do, we know that including Yoshino-kun is dangerous. I’m not against picking Esaka-san and Shizuru-chan but why them in particular? Was it random? Honestly, at this point of the game, I wouldn’t accept such a thing. So, yeah, I’m rejecting whatever team you’re putting in. It’s not that I suspect you of being an organisation member but I just can’t trust you to be part of the Okaken.

2 Likes

You’re so meannnnnn! I haven’t messed anything up!

2 Likes

Yup, I know. Good job, Chi-chan. Want some pocky~?

1 Like

Interesting choice, Lucia, but I’m going to agree that this isn’t a team I can trust at all with or without Yoshino.

I find it mysterious that, in a situation where we’ve nearly cornered the organisation and hit home run, you’d go ahead and decide of a team ignoring literally all of the recommendations and discussion surrounding how we can drive the organisation out. It feels to me like quite a panicked move, if I’m honest, and such a rushed decision going against what everyone is collaborating to discuss is more than a little odd and nothing I’m willing to trust and approve.

Hold up a second, something doesn’t quite add up…

Kotori already touched on this a bit but I wanted to bring it up again. The results of this last round were kinda weird. So there are two main possibilities: 1) There was no spy on the team. But this is odd because why would the Organization have allowed this? They would have tried harder to get the team shot down, but only two people rejected were Kotori, (@Kawaii-is-Justice) who claims to have done so on a whim, and Inoue, (@Necem) who had previously expressed that she wants the team to be all new people. And there’s possibility 2) There was a spy on the team which is why the Organization approved. But it would have been incredibly disadvantageous for them to have let this Mission pass. If there were two spies on the team they may have voted Succeed assuming the other would vote Fail to not reveal that there were two members on the team, but I really don’t know about this either.

It also looks like a lot of people are announcing they’re rejecting this team… didn’t we already decide that was a bad idea?? Some of you may think you’re skewing public opinion to goad and control the Organization but you’re only pouring oil on the fire. Now that so many people have announced their opposition to whatever Lucia is going to put forth no one would want to support it in fear of looking suspicious. If you get bandwagons going people just vote whatever they think will be the most popular, and if that happens we really will gain nothing from this round. At this point I have no issues with going a bit slow so I think we should try to find a compromise. If the team still gets rejected after that, that’s fine, I just want it to be done fairly and calmly.

Well, you shouldn’t trust anyone after just one mission. Maybe not even yourself? Jokes aside, it’s not really about trust that I don’t want members from old teams on the mission. I think if we include everyone at least once in a mission, it will be easier to make sense of everyone’s voting. Also, even if I said it’s not about trust, it would be good to have everyone at least once on a mission to know if their mission failed or succeeded.

The problem is that Lucia didn’t really take part so far. And she went and picked a team herself, ignoring all suggestions. I think it’s easier to just reject her team and let Esaka (@khsellhu) pick the next team. Buuut now we have to wait anyway, so why not let some discussion happen. Wich team would you want to go on the mission?

I’ll remind everyone that @RedRavenW’s team is invalid as there are 5 members, so you can still influence that team’s composition instead of waiting for the next leader.

@RedRavenW can still put together a completely different team.

…This game is way too complicated.

1 Like

Wasn’t much for me to say in the early stages since the game was kind of rolling out still :haha:[quote=“Kawaii-is-Justice, post:86, topic:3901”]
So, let’s assume that Kotori (I) and Inoue-san (@Necem), the ones who’ve voted reject are the organisation members.
[/quote]

I didn’t say you guys were part of the organization I said one of you has the role that allows them to see who the organization members are. So I think you just misread my post

Hurry up and pick the team, guys, I wanna go home already!

1 Like

All of you are being too noisy… well, I don’t really care who prez picks; even if this mission fails, we have a chance with the next mission where we need at least two spies to lose… so as long as we don’t screw up that one, we won’t lose. After all, none of us know who the real foes are yet. Even if we lure out someone right now, we won’t know who out of the 4 is an enemy.

Sad to know that people still mistrust me but no matter. I am a lone wolf, after all.

Also @Mogaoscar I think that, since leaders are never required to include themselves, you can assume that @RedRavenW chose those 4 members not including themselves. Just if you want to push this game forward.

ohh sorry thought that since i was leader thought i was always counted(and since my team would be rejected anyways xD) and so I will choose the team @Mogaoscar which are @Hardscope @Necem @Likeaneko @Pepe (so the same as last time)

Ok then. Voting for this team’s approval has started. You have 24 hours to vote.

Sorry, my bad. I just assumed that everyone already knew that trying to know who the observer and the loner are is a very bad idea since it’d be Game Over for us if the Organisation Members realise the identity of the loner (it’d also be pretty easy to guess who’s the loner by knowing the observer). But even then, the ones who suggested that we use the same team are the same people who rejected it, I and Inoue-san. So, I think that should be very unlikely. Also… Rereading your posts, could it be that you’re implying that Chi-chan (@Hardscope) is the suspect from the second team? I’d like you to explain that a bit more~

Ahaha, it was even me who suggested that. But I believe that we only have a single chance to take a risk and pick a team that’d lose without much worry since we’d still be leading. And honestly, the team Lucia picked is not worth it. I mean, it’s not about who she picked but how she’s doing things. I just can’t trust her. And what she normally should be doing here is to try and get our trust. I mean, I’m not saying that she’s evil but it doesn’t show that she’s good either.
Also, I’m pretty sure that I said that if for a good enough reason, we should tell whether we’re against the team or not. And I think that this is a good enough reason.

By the way, @RedRavenW, I don’t know if most people have voted yet but I intend to vote until the last minute. If you have something to say that could change people’s minds I think you better do it soon.

I actually just noticed Necem was part of team one too so therefore should also get the same treatment as pepe but yes I have little bit more suspicion about Hardscope just for getting 2 rejects (purposely or not) could be that whoever is evil noticed that there were none of their teammates on it and that’s why whoever rejected said no.

All of these are just speculation obviously and for the most part I might be thinking about this in the wrong way considering I typed most of what I post at 4am in the morning

Don’t you think if I was evil they would want to accept? Maybe I’m just new, but it seems to me that the organization would want people on the mission.