Kazamatsuri Chorus Project Planning: Alicemagic

Saya’s Song would be a good pick because the route (and maybe song) will be new to most people.
Also Faraway is another obvious pick. Everyone will be so emotional that the bookclub is ending I feel it’d be a really good choice. Pump all those feelings into the song.

2 Likes

I’ll vote for alicemagic . Count me in if we are having another chorus :slight_smile:

Little Busters! was hard enough, let’s not do Alicemagic.

I don’t think Song for Friends will be as hard

You mean we’re gonna have a chorus of crying pathetically to the sound of Faraway, cause that’s how it’s gonna end if we ever dare attempting it.

6 Likes

That’s actually the best part of it :'D

3 Likes

Absolutely. That’s the idea.

1 Like

I think Faraway or Song for Friends would be better. I didn’t participate the first time because Little Busters was too hard for me lol

1 Like

:disappoint:

this is how you don’t become an idol

I would love to do at least one more chorus, but between Alicemagic, Ame Nochi Haru, Song for Friends and Faraway, we’re spoiled for choice! I think Alicemagic and Song for Friends are the highest on my list, but I’d personally love to sing Ame Nochi Haru with a couple of people as a low - key group cover too.

1 Like

I think Song for friends and Ame nochi are the best options since Alicemagic is similar in style to Little Busters and Faraway just seems dull to me.

Song. For. Friends.

4 Likes

I think Song For Friends would be a good song to end the Bookclub on. But hey, since we have all this free time, why don’t we squeeze in one more and start recording Alicemagic now?

Who’s in?

3 Likes

Heck yea, Alicemagic! I’m in.

1 Like

Alicemagic, huh? It’s a tough one, but I’ll do it again.

You think so? I practiced singing it just now and it didn’t seem tooo hard. Easier than Little Busters, probably.

Well, maybe it just depends on what range you sing in, then? I can manage it, but some of the notes in the chorus go pretty high for me, but maybe singing it in a different range negates that problem. Other than those notes though, you’re right, it probably is easier than Little Busters.

1 Like

Just go an octave down if you need to, but having you as a lead singer in a higher octave has an amazing effect.

I’ll try to put together something decent. If more skilled people join then nevermind me. Otherwise, count me in.

Sounds interesting~

Aww yesss let’s get some Shinji Orito going in on here. Sign me up!

I’d actually have to agree with you on this one! While it ain’t no Jun Maeda song (and we all know what maeda’s singers think of the difficulty of his songs) it’s still pretty challenging to keep a consistent octave and have it sound good

1 Like

So is anyone else interested in doing Alicemagic with us? We need a few more hands before we can commit to it!

1 Like