Kazamatsuri Chorus Project Planning: Alicemagic

All right. I will. Thanks!

I’m in if there’s space for me

1 Like

same

1 Like

@Aspirety I just purchased my mic the other day so I should be good to go. Hopefully I’ll be able to do this and practice my singing till then.

1 Like

YO let me in

Submissions are officially closed! A week or so late but eh, wanted to give everyone a chance. Please wait a little longer while the chorus is edited over the coming weeks!

As for our giveaway, congratulations to @Pepe, @Karifean, @Iotheria, @SuikaShoujo and @Madekuji_san! You have all won a free CLANNAD Soundtrack! If you could please PM me your address as soon as you can, I’ll have them sent to you all!

And thank you to everyone else who participated: @EisenKoubu, @SAMAROST, @VyseGolbez and @Naoki_Saten! I commend all of your efforts.

Next question. Should we do one more chorus to end the Bookclub? If so, which song and why is it Song for Friends?

2 Likes

Here! It has to be Alicemagic because I really really like it!

1 Like

Oh hey I forgot there was a giveaway as part of this =P

Yes, and yes Song for Friends, yes, yes.

2 Likes

Feels redundant to write a post now that I could just a give a like to Karifean, but I guess this’ll give Song for Friends more visibility anyway. Also, if it ends up being Song for Friends, I’ll arrange an accompaniment-only sheet with piano and strings to go with our voices, even if it isn’t good enough for it to be in the official kaza chorus.

1 Like

Yes, we should, because I completely forgot this was happening and didn’t get to participate :uee:

I would looooove to sing Bokura no Tabi… but I don’t think there’s a instrumental versions. Very disappointing.

So I guess my vote is for either Boys be Smile, or Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni. Both are kinda challenging though (not that Song for Friends isn’t haha).

+1 alicemagic. I love that song to bits

2 Likes

In terms of both easiness and personal preference, I would say Song For Friends is the best choice. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Alicemagic and Boys Be Smile to pieces, but some of the notes are pure torture. Trust me on this one.

1 Like

Saya’s Song would be a good pick because the route (and maybe song) will be new to most people.
Also Faraway is another obvious pick. Everyone will be so emotional that the bookclub is ending I feel it’d be a really good choice. Pump all those feelings into the song.

2 Likes

I’ll vote for alicemagic . Count me in if we are having another chorus :slight_smile:

Little Busters! was hard enough, let’s not do Alicemagic.

I don’t think Song for Friends will be as hard

You mean we’re gonna have a chorus of crying pathetically to the sound of Faraway, cause that’s how it’s gonna end if we ever dare attempting it.

6 Likes

That’s actually the best part of it :'D

3 Likes

Absolutely. That’s the idea.

1 Like

I think Faraway or Song for Friends would be better. I didn’t participate the first time because Little Busters was too hard for me lol

1 Like

:disappoint:

this is how you don’t become an idol