Kazamatsuri Chorus Project Planning: Alicemagic

If anyone wants easy access to instrumental versions we could always just cry our guts out singing Song for Friends. :huhu:

1 Like

Jumper does have an off-vocal version (from the anime single, IIRC) :wink:

Oh. I would like to try to fit in as wellā€¦
I am far from being a good singer, but with the power of MWAHAHAHA I can probably try singing it.

Also, there is a off vocal version of ā€œLittle Butsers! -Anime ver.-ā€

1 Like

No weā€™re doing the original. Itā€™s to celebrate pre-release of the visual novel, we canā€™t do the ending song or the anime song!

2 Likes

I havenā€™t sung anything Key-related in a while, and since my last day of school for the semester is before the deadline, Iā€™ll have an excuse to. Count me in! :wink:

Iā€™ve been waiting for thisā€¦
Iā€™m so gonna join. I really canā€™t say Iā€™m good at singing, but I love to, and I think thatā€™s close enough. XD

Maybe this one wonā€™t be completely dominated by male voices for once

but what if i have a high-pitched male voice

3 Likes

When I heard you guys were going to sing Little Busters, I had thought I have to do this cause I really love the song so much. To be honest, I canā€™t sing very well and I usually whisper songs to lyrics. Thatā€™s just me. :yahaha:

Anyway, I really want to do this so Iā€™m hoping I can give this a shot. Iā€™ll have to purchase a mic at some point and do the best I can though. I canā€™t promise Iā€™ll be able to if something comes up but it sounds like a lot of fun to join everyone singing to their heartā€™s content. I hope to enjoy myself with you guys.

Let me know when you have a mic then~

All right. I will. Thanks!

Iā€™m in if thereā€™s space for me

1 Like

same

1 Like

@Aspirety I just purchased my mic the other day so I should be good to go. Hopefully Iā€™ll be able to do this and practice my singing till then.

1 Like

YO let me in

Submissions are officially closed! A week or so late but eh, wanted to give everyone a chance. Please wait a little longer while the chorus is edited over the coming weeks!

As for our giveaway, congratulations to @Pepe, @Karifean, @Iotheria, @SuikaShoujo and @Madekuji_san! You have all won a free CLANNAD Soundtrack! If you could please PM me your address as soon as you can, Iā€™ll have them sent to you all!

And thank you to everyone else who participated: @EisenKoubu, @SAMAROST, @VyseGolbez and @Naoki_Saten! I commend all of your efforts.

Next question. Should we do one more chorus to end the Bookclub? If so, which song and why is it Song for Friends?

2 Likes

Here! It has to be Alicemagic because I really really like it!

1 Like

Oh hey I forgot there was a giveaway as part of this =P

Yes, and yes Song for Friends, yes, yes.

2 Likes

Feels redundant to write a post now that I could just a give a like to Karifean, but I guess thisā€™ll give Song for Friends more visibility anyway. Also, if it ends up being Song for Friends, Iā€™ll arrange an accompaniment-only sheet with piano and strings to go with our voices, even if it isnā€™t good enough for it to be in the official kaza chorus.

1 Like

Yes, we should, because I completely forgot this was happening and didnā€™t get to participate :uee:

I would looooove to sing Bokura no Tabiā€¦ but I donā€™t think thereā€™s a instrumental versions. Very disappointing.

So I guess my vote is for either Boys be Smile, or Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni. Both are kinda challenging though (not that Song for Friends isnā€™t haha).

+1 alicemagic. I love that song to bits

2 Likes

In terms of both easiness and personal preference, I would say Song For Friends is the best choice. Donā€™t get me wrong, I LOVE Alicemagic and Boys Be Smile to pieces, but some of the notes are pure torture. Trust me on this one.

1 Like