Kazamatsuri Chorus Project Planning: Alicemagic

As part of the Little Busters Hype Van to get people celebrating Little Busters in preparation for the release on Steam and the LB Bookclub, what better way to get people excited for the release than singing the game’s opening song! If you haven’t heard of our Kazamatsuri Choruses before, they are open invitation events where people can send in their own attempt at singing a song to us, and we’ll edit all our voices together into a big chorus! For an example of what to expect, check out our very first Kaza Chorus here.

You can apply to join the chorus here, and will then be invited into a private message channel where you can upload your take of the song. Of course, we will be screening the submissions for quality and only including entries that meet our standards, but we really want everybody to give it a shot, even people who might not sing often! The more submissions, the merrier.

For further incentive to join the chorus, we have five copies of the CLANNAD Original Soundtrack to give away, courtesy of Sekai Project! To win one, all you have to do is submit audio to the project! We’ll randomly select the winners from everyone who contributes (even those who don’t make it into the final cut), just as long as you’re actually trying your best to sing the song. If you send us a file of rickroll’d titled LittleBustersChorus.mp3, of course you won’t be elligable, so no gaming the system! Only effort will be rewarded here.

For a info on how to prepare audio for the chorus in audacity, check our guide here. We’ll be basing this off the original version (because ecstasy doesn’t have an off-vocal ver ;_; ) so make sure you’re listening to that as you sing!

Hope to see lots of you join! The deadline of submissions is the 14th of May, so don’t hesitate!

12 Likes

Tagging the A-list stars…

@Bizkitdoh @Pepe @Iotheria @SuikaShoujo

Yo, signing up, if I should get a better microphone, I would really like some advise as to what I should look for to get a good one. I ask this because I remember there being problems with my recording in the last one, although it seems that your editor was able to work with it.

1 Like

I won’t miss a chance to sing Key songs! sign me up for an A-class ugly voice o7

1 Like

Well now, we’re starting early! But yeah sure, I am totally up for this one. Not so easy to sing but I shall try my best o/

1 Like

Fuck yeah.

2 Likes

Looking at the deadline, i will definitely give it a shot

2 Likes

I’ll record takes until I die or until they are accepted!

2 Likes

Yup, I’m in. For real this time. :umu:

1 Like

Please don’t die ^^;

EDIT: I should preface this by saying that depending on the number of submissions we get we may need to simply limit the final number that get into the chorus, so only the top X (haven’t decided on a number yet) get into the final cut.

That said, all submissions will be elligable for the soundtrack prize.

I’m in,Coach! Let me at 'em!

1 Like

Man I want to give this a try! Let’s see if I can borrow a mic… from someone… somewhere… :flustered: Anyone in the Philippines (esp. Metro Manila) willing to borrow a mic for me? ;u;

2 Likes

Pepe and BlackHayate recording together confirmed? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Let me innnnnn

2 Likes

I’m not a very decent singer so I’m not sure if I’ll get in, but I’d like to at least give it a shot.

1 Like

Change of plans, we’re doing the orginal, not Ecstasy. Turns out Ecstasy doesn’t have an off-vocal version for some godawful reason ;_;

But seriously, lots of interest for this one! Loving it! Maybe this one won’t be completely dominated by male voices for once

1 Like

Why is the original version so underrated? :naze:

1 Like

Can’t stop grinning like a fool an excited Kyousuke! I’m in.

3 Likes

Can I suggest Jumper?

2 Likes

+1 for jumper wait hold on does Jumper even have an instrumental version

I think I’ll try to join, I want to get to the point where I can sing Little Busters randomly to annoy my friends anyway so I’ll just be starting to early… tho my mic is pretty shit but ehhhh why not

Maybe this one won’t be completely dominated by male voices for once

What do you mean, Aspi, I thought we’re all little girls here.

3 Likes