Kazamatsuri Chorus! - Farewell Song

Update time!

So now we have six singers! And we’re looking at having upwards of TEN…! So hang in there with me on my sub-par mixing skills, but we’re going to make this happen- It’s sounds extremely good so far. Thank you everyone who’s sent in a track! This is easily one of the coolest things I’ve been able to be a part of. You all sound fantastic and I’m pretty happy with the current state of it. :wink:

Praise aside- I’m going to be getting with each of you individually (or possibly all at the same time) about aforementioned mixing because I want to make sure everyone is as satisfied as possible with their presence and the general sound of it so far. I’m more than open to criticism on this, seeing as I’m certainly no mixing champion- I want to do you all justice or at the very least make sure you’re satisfied in how you’d like to have the product sound and represent you.

Aaaaaaaand, for now, have a tease of what we have thus far- Just tossed together a quick mix- WITH MAXIMUM LIA TO TROLL. Haha! :stuck_out_tongue: (Leaning towards no Lia for final product, minus the off-vocal tracking, unless you all want her greatness overpowering shadowing you ^.^)

http://puu.sh/hTFkj/70bc26eed8.mp3

10 Likes

+1 We’re damn good 'nuf without her

6 Likes

Bravo that sounded cool can’t wait for the release sorry I just joined up and the only Air I know was the animated movie I watched years ago need to go back and look at this story again

1 Like

Well, I’m glad you’re having fun xD

An update. I wasn’t able to find any time at home alone to record farewell song, so I decided to improvise…

I’ve submitted my recording to Biz for the mix. After the mix is available I might post my own mix in the covers topic~

4 Likes

I literally just shouted “Holy Fuck” upon seeing your pictures, aspi.

Maaaaaaaan that’s freakin’ awesome!

Oh, and this happened.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11558652/Kyuff.mp4

6 Likes

Are you trying to summon naked Hinata into the 3-D world through the power of satan?

Because I approve

Very great. I can’t think you could reach this XD

My mic quality is awful, but I’ll give it a go. Not sure what you guys mean by equalizing but I’ll see what I can do!

Purple bro, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but let me stop you there. If your mic quality is terrible and you don’t know your way around audio, then I can’t guarantee that Biz will let your product into the chorus. The important thing is that he wants this to sound good. You don’t have to be a skilled singer, but if your audio sounds like shit, then that will be a problem.

@Bizkitdoh when will you close Chorus ? I doubt I can only record on this weekend.

It’ll be included in the AIR Bookclub Anthology, to be produced after the end of this week. So the deadline is the end of the week.

Go ahead and try and I’ll let you know if it’s too rough to be viable.

Be ready for the weekend

6 Likes

Just a heads up that there’s about 6 hours until I’ll no longer be taking entries~

aaaaaand I’ll no longer be taking entries. Expect a final mix of this as soon as I am able.

Thank you to everyone who sang for me www <3

3 Likes

Another update, and an important one.

The first Kazamatsuri Chorus is COMPLETE.

A massive thank you to everyone that participated- The turnout for this was mind blowing, and the talent even more indescribable- You simply must hear the final product when it’s released. I’ve learned quite a lot from this experience.

Again, insurmountable praise to those who sang, supported (dealt with me) and made this dream a reality:
@SuikaShoujo, @atingf, @Pepe, @Bowiie, @Aspirety, @Naoki_Saten, @Inuconandoyle, @LinkThinks, @Yerian, @thonglinh90, @Iotheria and @Purple.

You’re all beautiful.

Farewell, for now.

17 Likes

In case you missed in the AIR Bookclub Anthology, you can now view it here! With subs!

9 Likes