Kazamatsuri 2nd Anniversary Podcast

Happy 2nd Anniversary Kazamatsuri! To commemorate the occasion, not only did we have a party on Discord, we also recorded a Podcast of a bunch of the podcast crew talking crap and sharing good memories of the last year. It was a lot of fun, so we hope you enjoy

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-2nd-anniversary-podcast/
10 Likes

You guys shouted out to me for helping out with Yumemi when I really didn’t. However, I did make Angelo all by myself which was deployed in kaza discord after the podcast.

1 Like

Shoutouts Podcast. Nobody is safe.

1 Like

I was listening to this podcast earlier while commuting and it was such a joy to listen to :kyogrin: Loved all the shoutouts you guys gave, and all the memories you brought up made me appreciate all the stuff we did together as a community this past year. Here’s to more fun stuff for the future~ Cheers!

1 Like

Loved the podcast, I have a personal attraction towards this kind of podcast where everyone just kinda is themselves live and uncut was super fun. Also since Yerian’s rebellion got its time I feel Pepe’s rebellion of the Wafuu deserves its time lol also anyone dethroning Aspi as a meme is just plain wrong.

5 Likes

Especially me. No idea what Aspi was talking about.

By the way, guys. Ian did actually ask me to pass along his sincere congratulations to the Kazamatsuri site and community for our 2 year anniversary~

3 Likes

Great stuff guys, it’s enjoyable listening. I’ve got a couple of questions: firstly, what version of Gentle Jena is playing at around 17:30 (Never mind, I just saw the post with all the music (>_<))? Also, how do I join the Discord chat? I’ve been fairly shy outside of the forums but I’d like to chat to everyone more often!

Have a look at this thread, it has everything you need to know. You have the necessary trust level already, so join whenever!

1 Like

Thanks!