Kanon Fanart

Ah, I see. That’s still cool! :yahaha:

uguu

“Uguu. Who turned me into manga?”

Rumour has it that an Uguu emoji’s may result in you receiving a wooden starfish a ghost. “UGUUUU”, (in a creepy ghost voice.)

Reasons why i hate drawing digitally is because of the gittering lines; Sorry Ayu. Yes this is mostly tracing.

8 Likes

Here’s my latest drawing of Nayuki ! :blush:

I finally have colour pencils so it was very entertaining to change my method of drawing and take more time to do the details. Anyways I really like Nayuki (not just because she likes strawberries like me) but because she is a very reliable person who always can forgive you and support you. I didn’t read the VN but I really enjoyed her route in the 2006 anime.
FGNY02A
Here’s the original CG.

7 Likes

My tribute to Shiori, one of the best character I have ever seen and my favourite Kanon heroine besides Mai. She is so relatable and touching that each of her sentences breaks my heart. :sad:

FGSR032B

6 Likes

In that case Shizu-chan, i am expecting Mai best girlMai

2 Likes

I’m planning to draw her soon :wink:

Auu~! I have dedicated 6 hours of my day to draw Makoto and Piro ! :uguu:
I didn’t like her that much at the beginning but when I watched Kanon again I came to love her from the deep of my heart. She is so adorable, funny and heartbreaking… Next will be best girl Mai.:ai:

PNG-1

5 Likes

auu…

1 Like

I have finally drawn Mai and Sayuri ! :ahaha: I’m kinda disappointed because I didn’t have the good colour pencils but I managed to give my best to my favourite Kanon girl .:ai: I love everything about her her route, her theme, her personality. … She is the Key heroine that I can relate myself the most to and I’m expecting to read her route in the VN in a near future. My drawing may contains some spoilers about the end of Mai’s story.

Mai_graduation_VN

10 Likes

Uguu ~ :uguu:I couldn’t visit Kazamatsuri for a while so here’s my last Kanon drawing of Ayu that I made one week ago.

6 Likes

Pleasantly surprised to see Mai smiling in this one <3

1 Like

Yes Mai’s smile is a precious treasure :ahaha:

1 Like

Some Ayu art. Waiting for Yuichi kun in a dream that never ends

“It’s called a Miracle because it doesn’t come true” - Shiori

6 Likes

Some Shiori art. Fun fact Shiori means notebook in Japanese

6 Likes

A dangerous duo

2 Likes

In honour of kanon’s 20th Anniversary ( from https://www.zerochan.net/5288 by Koyama Hirokazu )

7 Likes

ZEN did an illustration for the whole Kanon cast o//

D8L30QrV4AASGQT

9 Likes

Oooh nice Makoto art

6 Likes

Wanted to have this done weeks ago but my Joy-con decided to just not work so this is the best I can do

5 Likes

Still working on Kanon, not sure if I’ll make deadline for final colouring >.<
Thanks for the great community!

Update: It is done in time and while I was at the graduation party! Thank you friends and happy New Year!!! :heart: :peace_symbol: :stars:

4 Likes