Introduce Yourself!

Hello @Brigadoon and @SacredPotato! Welcome to Kazamatsuri, I hope you both enjoy it here. Even if you’ve both experienced Little Busters, I hope you can join us for our bookclub beginning November 1st, when the English Edition is released on Steam.

I’d also personally love to hear your thoughts on the parts of Rewrite you’ve both read, if you’d like to share them. Don’t be afraid to dig up older topics, we appreciate any and all discussion. Thank you for joining our little community.

1 Like

Welcome!!!
@Brigadoon Very glad to see you here finally. Really looking forwards to your posts and future livetweets! Hopefully you find your way to the discord sometime too.

2 Likes

Welcome to Kaza @Brigadoon! Don’t worry, we aren’t nearly as big as a lot of other communities. Are you going to reread LB with us during the bookclub?

Welcome @SacredPotato! I hope you can find time to join us for LB bookclub. Also I recommend just generally checking out the rewrite route topics since you’ve already read some of them. They’re pretty interesting.

1 Like

It is I! MagusVerborum! I have come from the far off land of Rokkenjima to meet you all and plunder the treasures of this fine site~

coughs loudly

Hi everyone I’m from Australia, I’ve only watched Angel Beats! and thought it was pretty neat but am very much interested in Little Busters upon @Aspirety’s recommendation. I hear there’s a giveaway going on? :aspi:

I’m not super knowledgeable about Key products but I hope a fresh perspective will be valued in the upcoming Little Busters Bookclub, I’m very much looking forward to sinking my teeth into that and crafting some quality posts! :badass:

Hope to get to know you all on the forum! :happy:

EDIT: OH and I almost forgot, I absolutely love Tabletop Roleplaying Games (TTRPG) so if that’s what you’re into hit me up <3

8 Likes

Wow nice! Getting that whole kazoku collective experience huh? Welcome to Kazamatsuri! If you have some free time (~4 hours) before LB releases I suggest you read planetarian. It’s one of the fastest introductions into Key. It’s good to kinda know what you’re getting into and LB is coming out in around 10 days so you should read it quick. I look forward to seeing you around.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! I will have to give it a look if it’s that highly recommended~

1 Like

Welcome @Brigadoon @SacredPotato @MagusVerborum !
I hope you have a nice time here ( we’re getting a lot of new members along with a few people from Rokkenjima :happy: )

2 Likes

Wahaha, a little cross-promotion is good for business! Makes me wonder if the two sites could collaborate on something super-duper awesome in the future, if only an opportunity would present itself! :ahaha:

1 Like

Hey @kesseki! I see you joined us through the giveaway. I hope we can count on your participation for the LB Bookclub!

Yessss @Brigadoon you finally joined us! I’m so glad to have you here, I’m sure you’ll fit in well. Like the others have said I recommend posting your tweet threads in some of our forum topics, they’re bound to get some great reactions. Hope you’ll be able to join our Discord and LB Bookclub!

@SacredPotato Are you related to the Potato from AIR? Welcome aboard! You should definitely read LB with us when it comes out.

Heeey it’s my main man @MagusVerborum! I’m really excited to get your perspectives on Key’s various stories, I’m sure you’ll put forward some awesome analysis of Key’s stories. And, getting the thoughts of someone new to Key is a highly valuable experience.

4 Likes

Oh hey! I’ve seen you quite a bit on twitter (mainly due to @soggysadboi constantly liking and RTing your tweets lol). Love the reactions you’ve had for rewrite so far :shock:

Oh nice, not much dutch members on here but hope you enjoy! And hey, glad you’re enjoying the Rewrite VN. The anime was kind of an explosive trainwreck (in a bad way and in a strangely entertaining good way) so I’m glad to hear you’re trying out the source material

Your use of that emoji already points to good signs :badass:

Hmm i know a few of us here have wanted to start a D&D campaign but we could never get anyone willing to DM. Perhaps you could fill their shoes hmm?

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmm I might be willing to give it a go :aspi:

I’m probably more confident running Blades in the Dark but if there are players here with their hearts set on some good ol D&D I’m happy to run a campaign! blows dust off rulebooks

Thanks for the warm welcome @Zosonte @cjlim2007 Echo Aspirety Pepe (want to put a @ before your names but am a new member so cant :uee: )
I will try to join some topics of Rewrite and the LB bookclub.

Sorry dont know the Potato of AIR :n_g:
I am a totally fresh potato :ohoho:

I am glad I can strengthen the Dutch Kaza community. Yeah didnt like the anime at all. most of the time it is to promote the source material but it didnt go very well, except if it should have left a bad impression :peeved: At least there were some people that have already read the novel and could say the VN is much better than the anime so I guess it did get promoted :yahaha:

Love these emojis btw :push:

Also:

I would probably be level 2.5 or something. Will become 3when I go to an event :3
Maybe some guys also want to share what they are :ahaha:

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! Whoops, meant to say those are the only Key VNs, but I accidentally a word. I’ve played other stuff aside from that, and I’m excited to start Clannad (sitting around lonely-like and unplayed in my Steam library) and Little Busters once I have some time.

2 Likes

My name is Kenneth, and I live in Florida.I have watched Angel Beats, and I have read Kanon, Clannad, Little Busters, and Rewrite. My first was Clannad, and my favorite is currently Rewrite, though that could change when I read Little Busters English Edition. I found this website when I was searching for a way to read Little Busters with the extra 3 routes. I don’t have anything interesting about myself, I just play World of Tanks a lot.

6 Likes

I mean the fact that you’ve read all of those Key vns before getting here is interesting enough right? You should check out the discussion topics and podcasts for all the ones you did read. We have a ton of stuff about Key so you came to the right place.

1 Like

Oh hello lads, it’s been a while since the last time I visited the forum. Glad to see more and more people joining, I hope you have a great time here!

1 Like

Welcome everyone! @DemonShadow423 @kesseki @SacredPotato @MagusVerborum @Brigadoon @SSparks31 @Bernkastelle @ArthurClaus @amenenee @Kagaribi @RickyNg1994 @Rin (whew it’s been a while since I’ve visited this topic, sorry if I missed anyone) It’s great to see so many new people joining, especially since I just joined in August myself. I hope you all enjoy your time here! :happy:

7 Likes

Hahaha, there’ll be plenty more where that came from! :kyog:

I’m thinking of making a separate account for livetweets on there, so I don’t clutter up my TL as much and keep people away from spoilers. I’ll probably be posting the handle name on my profile in case folks want to follow it and consume my Rewrite anguish. :eyes:

Should probably link my Refrain livetweets from last year at some point. They were. Something.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Schiller, and I wanted to join this forum before the English release of Little Busters!
I found Kazamatsuri through twitter I believe. I live in the US Midwest.

My first Key game (and visual novel) was Little Busters! and you bet it’s still my favorite. Since I read it ~5 years ago I’ve read Rewrite, Clannad and Harmonia and watched Angel Beats!, Charlotte, and the Little Busters! and Rewrite anime series.

Besides VNs I enjoy fighting games and rhythm games.
Bonus: I like rocks

Looking forward to getting baseball combos with everyone! :wink: :baseball:

Editing for Badge :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Welcome to Kaza! We hope you enjoy our little community here. I take it you’ll be joining us for our Little Busters bookclub starting November 1st? We’ll be discussing it on the forums and recording podcasts. I hope to see you there.

Since you’ve read Clannad and Harmonia, I recommend checking out the podcasts done for them on the Kazamatsuri Youtube channel.

Thanks so much for joining! :happy:

1 Like